Everyone making less then 25,000 per year

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
Everyone making less then 25,000 per year should get $300 per month in food stamps and be allowed to take skill based classes at their local community college backed by the tax payers. Skill based is computer, business, or any classes that help them get a better job to boost their income upwards.

This is the right thing to do....

Time to start helping people instead of hurting them.

Everyone making less then 25,000 per year should get $300 per month in food stamps and be allowed to take skill based classes at their local community college backed by the tax payers. Skill based is computer, business, or any classes that help them get a better job to boost their income upwards.

Man, you are really generous with other peoples money. You must be a Democrat.

and repubs say "LET THEM DIE!"

It's time people start helping themselves instead of demanding all their miserable lives that someone else do it for them.

1-26-uncle-sam-work-hard-millions-on-welfare-depend-on-you-poster.jpg

• Banned

That is the problem with most of the third world on this planet...The rich say let them die but then they have to live behind gated communities as most of the country is uneducated, shitty infrastructure and there's very little demand for their products within their home country....It is retarded economics.

Er.... why? Does it help someone to give them free money? No, not really. It does help them to have them getting jobs.

What would help them is A) an education system which works for them to get a job when they're an adult, giving them the skills they need while they are at school and B) an education system which is aimed at producing workers aimed at specific jobs, like high tech jobs so that everyone benefits.

I can agree with the OP, with one caveat. If you take this deal, you have a 5 year limit for food stamps and educational assistance.

And as for what sort of classes, skip the computer or business classes. The chances of that helping them is slim to none.

Give them training in a trade. Teach them skills such as plumbing, welding, laying brick, splicing fiber optics, or any one of a dozen vocational training classes that will give them a real job and a future.

That is the problem with most of the third world on this planet...The rich say let them die but then they have to live behind gated communities as most of the country is uneducated, shitty infrastructure and there's very little demand for their products within their home country....It is retarded economics.

You mean like Obama will do after building a fence around his property?

I can agree with the OP, with one caveat. If you take this deal, you have a 5 year limit for food stamps and educational assistance.

And as for what sort of classes, skip the computer or business classes. The chances of that helping them is slim to none.

Give them training in a trade. Teach them skills such as plumbing, welding, laying brick, splicing fiber optics, or any one of a dozen vocational training classes that will give them a real job and a future.

I can agree with you with one caveat. If you think this is such a good idea, YOU pay for it. If the costs were placed on those that think it's a good idea, we'd see just how much they actually care.

I'm proving an education for MY children. If some kid's parents won't provide their own with an education, it damn sure isn't my place to do it regardless of the caveats. If those parents don't think their own child is a good enough investment, I sure don't.

I can agree with you with one caveat. If you think this is such a good idea, YOU pay for it. If the costs were placed on those that think it's a good idea, we'd see just how much they actually care.

I'm proving an education for MY children. If some kid's parents won't provide their own with an education, it damn sure isn't my place to do it regardless of the caveats. If those parents don't think their own child is a good enough investment, I sure don't.

We will all pay for it now or pay for it later. This way gives us productive citizens with actual skills.

We will all pay for it now or pay for it later. This way gives us productive citizens with actual skills.

Sure it does. It gives us another generation of freeloaders that will continue to demand something be given to them. You don't create productive citizens by handing them something they aren't willing to provide themselves.

I have a solution for the pay later. If someone chooses to be a drain on society or not do for themselves, don't provide them an out. Let them suffer the consequences. I'm willing to do so but it seems you aren't. You're willing to enable them to be freeloaders.

Get Soros and Buffet to pay for it!

Or get the Universities to stop paying $300,000 for people like Clinton to speak and give that money to help people pay for school!

We have already had programs like this in 2006 & 2008, but you can't force employers to hire Americans when they have a flood of trespassers and unemployed business visas..

We have already had programs like this in 2006 & 2008, but you can't force employers to hire Americans when they have a flood of trespassers and unemployed business visas..

Bingo.

The trades have been neglected for a generation or more now because we've refused to enforce our laws. A brick layer or a carpenter used to be able to raise a family before we opened the border. Now, much of the money we're paying illegals to do trade work is being shipped out of our economy to prop up the oligarchies of Central and South America. Meanwhile, we're paying Americans not to work.

The result: We get a culture of parasites demanding to be paid, (participation trophies), for not applying themselves.

In some areas of the country $25,000 is a living wage!

Silly far left drone!

Nobody said let them die. We said let them improve themselves. Preferably on their own dime and time. Then they will appreciate what they have instead of looking to us for more when they fuck around and don't gain any education or job skills.

Forum List

Back