Everyone Repeat After Me...This Is A Manufactured Crisis...Manufactured Crisis....Manufactured Cr...

Media had no problem calling it a border 'crisis' in 2014 under Obama

Both Democrats and most news media are yelling as often as they can that there is no border "crisis," even though they spent the last year telling everyone there was and even though they had no problem explicitly calling it a "crisis" in 2014, when the situation was the exact same as it is now.

"We now have an actual humanitarian crisis on the borer that only underscores the need to drop the politics and fix our immigration system once and for all," then-President Barack Obama said in the Rose Garden in 2014. "In recent weeks we've seen a surge of unaccompanied children arrive at the border, brought here and to other countries by smugglers and traffickers."

This is no different than what President Trump said from the Oval Office on Tuesday.

"Last month, 20,000 migrant children were illegally brought into the United States -- a dramatic increase," he said. "These children are used as human pawns by vicious coyotes and ruthless gangs."

The only difference is how the media are covering it.

THE ONLY DIFFERENCE IS HOW THE MEDIA ARE COVERING IT.
i thought it was manufactured. fk, I heard that on every news outlet last night. The product notification went out to all the leftists outlets, now obammy had the border as a crisis? did he manufacture it then? ahhhhhh
like i've said time and time again -

right or wrong these days is who you are and whether or not people like you.

i'm not a fan of the wall and think there are better ways to do this. but if that's what people want, then lets see where it would do the most good and work our way out from there if we must.

i'm much less of a fan of people changing the story around now as they're doing for no other reason than TRUMP!
The wall is the single cheapest and most effective way to control the border. It has been proven over and over.
i do think there are better ways to do this but would require a cooperation we're not likely to see in my lifetime anyway.
What better ways are there?

Furthermore, we aren't going to get any cooperation from the Dims.

Unbelievable that the broad can be this callous. Donald J. Trump has a plan- to build a wall- to help stem this. And it only costs $5B. Sure, it won't eliminate all illegal alienage and all drug odds.

But if it reduces the number of deaths to 90,000 or even 90,999, its well worth every penny IMHO.

And the facts are that walls work, the anti-terror wall in Israel is more than 90% effective.

Disgusting: Nancy Pelosi Calls 66,000 Opioid Deaths And 25,000 Illegal Alien Murderers A “Manufactured Crisis”

IMG_0313.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But Drumpf said pretty clearly it wasnt a crisis just this last May.

"We got $6 billion for opioid and getting rid of the scourge that’s taking over our country, And the numbers are way down."
-Drumpf

the media and obama said it was, just a short year ago.

now what, spanky?
Humanitarian crisis is not the same as a opioid crisis spanky. :rolleyes:

The point still remains that if Drumpf said there was no opioid crisis just last may why is there suddenly one now?
a crisis is a crisis. now you want to micro-slice again?

anything to be "right" huh? regardless of how it paints you in a corner you'll just keep doing it.

all because you hate trump and can't let him get "his" way.
the next phase is deflect and insult.

Both Democrats and most news media are yelling as often as they can that there is no border "crisis," even though they spent the last year telling everyone there was and even though they had no problem explicitly calling it a "crisis" in 2014, when the situation was the exact same as it is now.

"We now have an actual humanitarian crisis on the borer that only underscores the need to drop the politics and fix our immigration system once and for all," then-President Barack Obama said in the Rose Garden in 2014. "In recent weeks we've seen a surge of unaccompanied children arrive at the border, brought here and to other countries by smugglers and traffickers."

This is no different than what President Trump said from the Oval Office on Tuesday.

"Last month, 20,000 migrant children were illegally brought into the United States -- a dramatic increase," he said. "These children are used as human pawns by vicious coyotes and ruthless gangs."

The only difference is how the media are covering it.

THE ONLY DIFFERENCE IS HOW THE MEDIA ARE COVERING IT.
i thought it was manufactured. fk, I heard that on every news outlet last night. The product notification went out to all the leftists outlets, now obammy had the border as a crisis? did he manufacture it then? ahhhhhh
like i've said time and time again -

right or wrong these days is who you are and whether or not people like you.

i'm not a fan of the wall and think there are better ways to do this. but if that's what people want, then lets see where it would do the most good and work our way out from there if we must.

i'm much less of a fan of people changing the story around now as they're doing for no other reason than TRUMP!
The wall is the single cheapest and most effective way to control the border. It has been proven over and over.
i do think there are better ways to do this but would require a cooperation we're not likely to see in my lifetime anyway.
What better ways are there?

Furthermore, we aren't going to get any cooperation from the Dims.
nothing i'm going to get into an all out argument over.

carry on.

"We got $6 billion for opioid and getting rid of the scourge that’s taking over our country, And the numbers are way down."
-Drumpf

now what, spanky?

The point still remains that if Drumpf said there was no opioid crisis just last may why is there suddenly one now?

anything to be "right" huh? regardless of how it paints you in a corner you'll just keep doing it.

Right. A crisis is a crisis. Why did Drumpf say there was no crisis just last May and now he claims there is one?
dunno. ask him.

why did the media and obama a year ago say there was a crisis and now its gone? you like to ask questions but not answer them.

how - you.

-Drumpf

now what, spanky?

Right. A crisis is a crisis. Why did Drumpf say there was no crisis just last May and now he claims there is one?
dunno. ask him.

why did the media and obama a year ago say there was a crisis and now its gone? you like to ask questions but not answer them.

how - you.
Start another thread if you want me to address your deflection. :rolleyes:

now what, spanky?

dunno. ask him.

how - you.
this is a typical democrat trick. get people to go do something while you come up with a way to not have to respond to it. its the same topic, there just isn't a good answer for it so you run away and prance around.

gonna pass on your reindeer games, rudolph.

dunno. ask him.

how - you.
this is a typical democrat trick. get people to go do something while you come up with a way to not have to respond to it.

gonna pass on your reindeer games, rudolph.
I dont have to come up with a way not to have to respond to your deflection. I just simply wont do it and tell you exactly that. :rolleyes:

Unbelievable that the broad can be this callous. Donald J. Trump has a plan- to build a wall- to help stem this. And it only costs $5B. Sure, it won't eliminate all illegal alienage and all drug odds.

But if it reduces the number of deaths to 90,000 or even 90,999, its well worth every penny IMHO.

And the facts are that walls work, the anti-terror wall in Israel is more than 90% effective.

Disgusting: Nancy Pelosi Calls 66,000 Opioid Deaths And 25,000 Illegal Alien Murderers A “Manufactured Crisis”
Tea Party Pac?

The drugs that come through the border come here legally. They are hidden in legal products. They don't go around a fence with an actual mule. They come through legal and monitored ports of entry.

What would be better is modern equipment designed for drug detection. Waste the money for that equipment on WALL (laughing) and even more drugs come into the country. They need more border agents, drug detection equipment, drones, weapons, body armor and training. The last thing they need is an expensive wall that is both a confederate monument to stupid and a point of ridicule at the United States from the rest of the world for wasting enormous sums of money which put us deeper in debt for no reason other than it was a gimmick.

DwLs_pKX4AANSeB.jpg

All I'm saying here, is that it's only $5 Billion. The libs wasted trillions on the O'care Atrocity. They wasted a trillion on the Porkulus.

If the wall doesn't work, the libs can campaign in future elections to rip the damn thing down and if they win, do it.

she had more of an outcry about that saudi journalist killed in turkey, than the americans killed by illegals. Her Loyalty isn't to our america.
The orange visited the Saudis and danced with them before he visited the troops overseas....LOYALTIES!!!

he shouldn't be playing with worker's jobs and survival incomes for his game.... period.

Sell Congress and we the people on his desires and give us a plan, with where the new walls are to be put, and any of his other plans for border security, with numbers reflecting the cost and return on investment, like all other presidents have had to do.... he and his admin appear to be lazy bastards and are not willing to do the work....

What he is doing is simply for political posturing with his base...
they shouldn't let illegals in that kill americans. I think that's worse. just saying.

I don't understand how you as an american don't care that illegals kill americans. i bet you were ready to shut down something to protest that journalist that was killed in turkey that was Saudi Arabian? I heard more outcry about that guy then the cop killed in our country by an illegal. not sure how you can look at yourself.

I now question your loyalty to this country.
I can't believe these douchebags think we're supposed to be concerned about a bunch of fat, lazy, underworked and overpaid government employees. I don't care if the go for a year without getting paid.
I think they'd find new jobs. don't you? I mean really.
The country would be far better off.
you know, in the technology sector, thousands get laid off all the time. it has just happened at my own company. so excuse me if I have no taste in my mouth for those unfortunate government lads and lassies.
here's the thing, they were NOT LAID OFF....

if they were laid off, they would have to find another career, they could collect unemployment until they found another job....

they have been put in limbo.... not laid off....

All I'm saying here, is that it's only $5 Billion. The libs wasted trillions on the O'care Atrocity. They wasted a trillion on the Porkulus.

If the wall doesn't work, the libs can campaign in future elections to rip the damn thing down and if they win, do it.
The insanity is that you idiots shut down the government to STOP that spending (which you GROSSLY exaggerate) and now shut down the government to FORCE this spending

Why waste 5B just to give Drumpf a man baby ego-wall that will be ripped down later? That money could be better used in other areas.

Why waste 5B just to give Drumpf a man baby ego-wall that will be ripped down later? That money could be better used in other areas.
AT 5 billion it won't even get built

Forum List

Back