Evidence Proves Democrats Still In Deep Denial

NBC's Chuck Todd Admits Trump Is 'Winning' While Democrats Are 'Reeling'

'Either way, Mr. Trump wins'

'Host of NBC’s “Meet The Press” Chuck Todd said President Donald Trump is “winning” the policy war against Democrats Sunday, as the left continues to falter.

“The announced retirement of Supreme Court Justice Anthony Kennedy this week helped make one political reality clear — despite his overall unpopularity, President Trump is winning, and the Democrats right now are reeling,” Todd said.'

They just won't admit it...

NBC’s Chuck Todd Admits Trump Is ‘Winning’ While Democrats Are ‘Reeling’

On a far left board I pointed out that MadMax and Nancy were providing an unearned victory and possible landslide. The speed with which support for NELSON is epic here in FL. He still has a lead 5 months prior to the election but his GOTV is actually backfiring among older (likely) voters.

'Trump kidnapping children', 'torturing & imprisoning children & families', 'caging children', 'ripping children from arms' etc. etc. ad infinitum...

If we were to take the frenetically charged vitriolic rhetoric at face value (as truth) it would be criminally irresponsible for anyone whitnessing NOT to do everything in their power to stop the alleged abuses, by whatever means necessary.

This is a slippery slope y'all, if not for the implicit & common knowledge that they are spewing mistruths it would be tantamount to criminal libel, violating the 1st & 14th A's. A coup d'etat is the only way they see a path forward leading up to & after 2020, pulling out all the stops in creating a NARRATIVE to take our sitting President out. They can't win on the issues alone, they can't point to their successes in the recent past and frame a compelling case for the electorate to get behind them for the future. Sensationalistic, incendiary, scurrilous (add your adj. of choice here) fabrications in framing a NARRATIVE is their best shot. So what if the lives of children and families at the border are used as unwitting pawns to then be recycled for use as a Pavlovian electorate of entitlements. The Nation and children at the border be damned... Power and majority control is on the line, nothing else really matters!

Not that I have any strong opinions on the matter, lol

Didn’t know you were a Florida cracker. Scott is one of the most uninspiring candidates ever but his ad saying Nelson has been in long enough is pure genius. Throw in a black person and and a Hispanic and he could get even more traction. I have met Nelson. His line was, help me help you. But no other senator ever came to Carrabelle. Nelson is very diminutive and very frail. He is basically only a place holder, man of,scarce legislative accomplishment. He needs to be replaced but I will be surprised if in this environment the lackluster Scott comes out on top.

The Democrats built a web site right after Hillary's loss for all the crying, butt-hurt rwalty deniers, one that pretended / pretends like Hillary won

Since Hillary has since proven to be a treasonous felon and mentally unstable whack-job, now they are pretending the worst President in US history, Barak Obama, is still President...

Bwuhahahaha....

Forum List

Back