Evolution is a False Religion not Proven Science.

Those free from faith have no other choice than to file suit in defense of their civil liberties when theists hostile to those civil liberties seek to conjoin church and state in violation of the First Amendment.

sure they do.....they could turn the other cheek.....

DNA and fossils, you know, the evidence you ignore and pretend doesn't exist. IMO, it's blasphemous that you would treat the brain God gave you that way. He may be the Creator, but evolution is the agency of His creation. Beyond "let there be light"(The Big Bang), Genesis is an allegory written down by men who didn't understand the intricacies of science that we do today.
but DNA and fossils are evidence of God's creation....unless you have some proof you haven't mentioned.....

True, they can be evidence of creation, but evolution is evidence for how He went about creation.

That's basically what I said 15 pages back - but the religiophobes won't have it -Religion and ancient knowledge has to be wrong at all costs to fit within thier narrow concepts of reality.

Evolution is a False Religion not Proven Science.

This is ignorant nonsense, of course.

As a fact of Constitutional law evolution is not ‘religion,’ ‘false’ or otherwise. See: Edwards v. Aguillard (1987).

I don't know....does this person who believes in ghosts claim its a rational conclusion?......

Did you not claim above, implicitly, that atheists are not rational?

Why aren't they?

because they say that believing in something without proof is irrational and then state that there is no God, something they believe without proof.....

Just for review. The poster above is defining irrationality as not believing in something that you cannot prove doesn't exist.

By that measure, there is no such thing as a rational person, since I doubt that you can find a person whose only disbeliefs are proven.

For a short list, this poster is saying you are irrational if:

you don't believe in the existence of Big Foot.

you don't believe in teleportation.

you don't believe in the recently mentioned 72 virgins.

you don't believe in psychic powers.

you dont believe that there are aliens from other planets living amongst us.

Did you not claim above, implicitly, that atheists are not rational?

Why aren't they?

because they say that believing in something without proof is irrational and then state that there is no God, something they believe without proof.....

Just for review. The poster above is defining irrationality as not believing in something that you cannot prove doesn't exist.

just for review....the poster above loves to demonstrate he has difficulty in reading comprehension....if you can think of a better way of getting him to understand this, help me explain it to him......

Are you saying vestige features are not evidence? They are. Are they proof of evolution? They are not. You are the one that refuses to deal with it.

Why don't you admit that you put your faith above anything. Including your own eyes.

lol dude.....vestiges are evidence of what?......because of your faith, which you put before your own eyes you believe them to be evidence of evolution......"oh, why should whales have bones in their flippers unless they used to be legs"......how about they have bones in their flippers because bones add support and allow them to swim better.......

Actually those old hip bones that prove they use to walk on land are now used to support the whales huge penis that can find the female whale's vagina from just about any angle. It is a very large and flexible penis. PBS is doing a whole show on animal sex.

So any questions you have, ask science. They have the answers. Maybe not all the answers but certainly a lot more and better answers than your church has.

That is because those were not "old hipbones" to begin with. They are functioning just as they were intended to function. There is NO evidence to suggest they were hipbones. It is all in your imagination. In fact, that is what evolutionists condemn Creationists for is they say we "don't have an imagination." Well, pardon me, but I thought science was about observing the physical proof, not making up fairy tales. The very thing you accuse creationists of having is the very thing you base your theory on.

Just because evolutionists are stupid, doesn't mean that there is such a thing as a vestigial organ. Evolutionists just invoke the vestigial card to hide the fact that they are too stupid to know what the body part's function actually is.

lol dude.....vestiges are evidence of what?......because of your faith, which you put before your own eyes you believe them to be evidence of evolution......"oh, why should whales have bones in their flippers unless they used to be legs"......how about they have bones in their flippers because bones add support and allow them to swim better.......

Actually those old hip bones that prove they use to walk on land are now used to support the whales huge penis that can find the female whale's vagina from just about any angle. It is a very large and flexible penis. PBS is doing a whole show on animal sex.

So any questions you have, ask science. They have the answers. Maybe not all the answers but certainly a lot more and better answers than your church has.

That is because those were not "old hipbones" to begin with. They are functioning just as they were intended to function. There is NO evidence to suggest they were hipbones. It is all in your imagination. In fact, that is what evolutionists condemn Creationists for is they say we "don't have an imagination." Well, pardon me, but I thought science was about observing the physical proof, not making up fairy tales. The very thing you accuse creationists of having is the very thing you base your theory on.

Just because evolutionists are stupid, doesn't mean that there is such a thing as a vestigial organ. Evolutionists just invoke the vestigial card to hide the fact that they are too stupid to know what the body part's function actually is.

Hey, don't argue with me, argue with the scientists who said it. I wondered the very same thing. I thought, "how do they know that for sure".

But one thing I will tell you is if they say it is true, they probably have 1000 reasons to believe what they believe. Good sound rational reasons why they either THEORIZE or KNOW.

Are you suggesting science is wrong that we didn't all originally come from the water or that whales once walked?

Who should I believe, your theists who :eusa_liar: and are :cuckoo: or science?

The evolution of whales

This is because whales evolved from walking land mammals whose backbones did not naturally bend side to side, but up and down.

Hey, don't argue with me, argue with the scientists who said it. I wondered the very same thing. I thought, "how do they know that for sure".

But one thing I will tell you is if they say it is true, they probably have 1000 reasons to believe what they believe. Good sound rational reasons why they either THEORIZE or KNOW.

Are you suggesting science is wrong that we didn't all originally come from the water or that whales once walked?

initially I would suggest you are wrong for pretending science says that we originally came from water or that whales once walked....science doesn't say that.....some scientists and all atheists say that.....science itself just collects data and the data collected does not prove what you claim.....

The evolution of whales

This is because whales evolved from walking land mammals whose backbones did not naturally bend side to side, but up and down.

you can believe anything you want......just stop pretending its science.....

I know you are not suggesting it. You are just blindly believing what the prophets of evolutionism tell you.

And those thousand "solid" reasons will fold like a $2 suitcase because they are just excuses for their vain imaginations.

No, no that is a fairytale for adults. I don't disagree with science. I disagree with the Prophets of Evolutionism.

"Faith is the great cop-out, the great excuse to evade the need to think and evaluate evidence. Faith is belief in spite of, even perhaps because of, the lack of evidence."~Richard Dawkins

Last edited:
I know you are not suggesting it. You are just blindly believing what the prophets of evolutionism tell you.

I don't disagree with science. I disagree with the Prophets of Evolutionism.

It isn't prophecy. It's deductive reasoning. If you really want to present creationism as a science, you're going to have to learn the difference.

initially I would suggest you are wrong for pretending science says that we originally came from water or that whales once walked....science doesn't say that.....some scientists and all atheists say that.....science itself just collects data and the data collected does not prove what you claim.....

But that doesn't leave room for fairy tales.:(

It isn't prophecy. It's deductive reasoning. If you really want to present creationism as a science, you're going to have to learn the difference.

I am not talking about Creation Science right now. I am talking about the delusions of Evolutionism fairy tales.

The evolution of whales

That is a nice coloring book drawing. But is just a fairy tale. I find it funny that you state that you don't want to believe :eusa_liar:theists because they are :cuckoo: in your eyes, but then you offer an article that you claim as "science" which just so happens to use intentional deceptions to brainwash people.:lol:

The article you quote appears to be a knock off of the 2001 National Geographic whale evolution article which is nothing more than fairy tales. Even the Smithsonian Institute has accused National Geographic of lying sensationalism:

National Museum of Natural History
Smithsonian Institution
Washington, D. C. 20560

1 November 1999
OPEN LETTER TO:
Dr. Peter Raven, Secretary
[email protected]
Committee for Research and Exploration
National Geographic Society
Washington, DC 20036
Dear Peter,
I thought that I should address to you the concerns expressed below because your committee is at least partly involved and because you are certainly now the most prominent scientist at the National Geographic Society.

With the publication of “Feathers for T. rex?” by Christopher P. Sloan in its November issue, National Geographic has reached an all-time low for engaging in sensationalistic, unsubstantiated, tabloid journalism. But at the same time the magazine may now claim to have taken its place in formal taxonomic literature.
Although it is possible that Mr. Czerkas “will later name” the specimen identified on page 100 as Archaeoraptor liaoningensis, there is no longer any need for him to do so.

Because this Latinized binomial has apparently not been published previously and has now appeared with a full-spread photograph of the specimen “accompanied by a description or definition that states in words characters that are purported to differentiate the taxon,” the name Archaeoraptor liaoningensis Sloan is now available for purposes of zoological nomenclature as of its appearance in National Geographic (International Code of Zoological Nomenclature, Article 13a, i). This is the worst nightmare of many zoologists-that their chance to name a new organism will be inadvertently scooped by some witless journalist. Clearly, National Geographic is not receiving competent consultation in certain scientific matters.
Sloan’s article explicitly states that the specimen in question is known to have been illegally exported and that “the Czerkases now plan to return it to China.” In Washington, in June of 1996, more than forty participants at the 4th International Meeting of the Society of Avian Paleontology and Evolution, held at the Smithsonian Institution, were signatories to a letter to the Director of the Chinese Academy of Sciences that deplored the illegal trade in fossils from China and encouraged the Chinese government to take further action to curb this exploitation.

There were a few fossil dealers at that meeting and they certainly got the message. Thus, at least since mid-1996 it can hardly have been a secret to anyone in the scientific community or the commercial fossil business that fossils from Liaoning offered for sale outside of China are contraband.

Most, if not all, major natural history museums in the United States have policies in effect that prohibit their staff from accepting any specimens that were not legally collected and exported from the country of origin. The National Geographic Society has not only supported research on such material, but has sensationalized, and is now exhibiting, an admittedly illicit specimen that would have been morally, administratively, and perhaps legally, off-limits to researchers in reputable scientific institutions.
Prior to the publication of the article “Dinosaurs Take Wing” in the July 1998 National Geographic, Lou Mazzatenta, the photographer for Sloan’s article, invited me to the National Geographic Society to review his photographs of Chinese fossils and to comment on the slant being given to the story. At that time, I tried to interject the fact that strongly supported alternative viewpoints existed to what National Geographic intended to present, but it eventually became clear to me that National Geographic was not interested in anything other than the prevailing dogma that birds evolved from dinosaurs.
Source: https://answersingenesis.org/dinosaurs/feathers/sensationalistic-unsubstantiated-tabloid-journalism/

The field of paleontology is replete with intentional lies, frauds and distortions. Archaeoraptor (as mentioned above) had many reasons by "scientists" why it was true and explained the evolution of dinosaurs to birds yet was found to be a hand crafted FRAUD.

Pakicetus was declared to be a whale from a lone skull bone because it had cups on the molar teeth. The skeleton turned out to be in resemblance of a four legged wolf like creature. In fact, the fairy tale picture by evolutionist Carl Buell looks more like a large rat than anything else.

image-32_imagelarge.jpg

source: http://www.amnh.org/explore/news-blogs/on-exhibit-posts/the-first-whale-pakicetus

Ambulocetus similarly is a land creature that was hand drawn to look the way they wanted to brain wash you to think it was.

So to answer your question: You should believe God who is not a man that he should lie (Numbers 23:19).

Last edited:

I am not talking about Creation Science right now. I am talking about the delusions of Evolutionism fairy tales.

I was also talking about evolution. Deductive reasoning is not a delusion. It's how we arrive at truth. If you say the apparent age of the earth and the progression of the fossil record are delusions, then you're in effect saying that God lies to us.

Forum List

Back