Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
Ex-CIA official explains how Trump has already done Putin’s bidding

by Travis Gettys at the Raw Story

SNIP...............
“I happen to know something about how you recruit people, okay?” Morrell said. “I’ve got a lot of experience with that, so it is my professional assessment, right, that this is what Putin has done.”
“I do believe absolutely that he looked at Trump and said, ‘This is a guy who I can play,'” Morrell said. “All I have to do is compliment him, tell him how great he is and he’s going to come to my side of the fence,'” Morrell said.

Trump is bad news for America.

When the US and Russia enter peaceful times this is good news for all of us. Looks like this guy advocates more tensions and tries to display Trump´s deescalation agenda as naive while Putin is the evil puppet master in the guy´s hillarious fairy tale.

They have never talked or met, and yet this is the case.

What brilliant investigator! He must be the one guy that is still trying to catch the patriarchy.

Last edited:

by Travis Gettys at the Raw Story

SNIP...............
“I happen to know something about how you recruit people, okay?” Morrell said. “I’ve got a lot of experience with that, so it is my professional assessment, right, that this is what Putin has done.”
“I do believe absolutely that he looked at Trump and said, ‘This is a guy who I can play,'” Morrell said. “All I have to do is compliment him, tell him how great he is and he’s going to come to my side of the fence,'” Morrell said.

Trump is bad news for America.

Yep, Trump is Putin's puppet.

Morrell is not bi-partisan like he claims to be.
He is a liar like Hillary, and convienently leaves out his ties to Hillary.

A low-information partisan piece of scat like you doesn't know this (along with most of your brethren, in that regard)), because our US Pravda Press is too lazy and too propagandized to reveal the truth about this ex-CIA douche.

Morrell not only cannot factually back-up his allegations (besides, saying that 'he heard'), and, in addition, his undisclosed dossier includes:

- Leaving the CIA in 2013 to join a consultantcy group, "Beacon Global Strategies', that has strong ties to Hillary

- Not only blamed Benghazi on, but helped create the Youtube video story.

Former CIA Head Accuses Trump Of Being "An Unwitting Agent Of Russia", Here's What He Did Not Say | Zero Hedge

All cheap propaganda, not based on any kind of evidence. Nothing new with those who are afraid to lose their corrupt power and stolen money, so they work in Clinton's favor, because she's supposed to be their puppet when wins (or cheats).

2 years ago same people started demonizing Putin, now they are doing exactly the same with Trump. Who has eyes, can see it easy, but apparently, not the majority of liberals.

Last edited:
All cheap propaganda, not based on any kind of evidence. Nothing new with those who are afraid to lose their corrupt power and stolen money and work in Clinton's favor, because she's supposed to be their puppet when wins (or cheats).

2 years ago same people started demonizing Putin, now they are doing exactly the same with Trump. Who has eyes, can see it easy, but apparently, not the majority of liberals.

If they saw it, they wouldn't admit it, and most don't see it. The US has gotten so dumbed-down, that cheap propaganda works. True journalism no longer exists here. Elections have consequences, except this one has long term ones due to SCOTUS situation.

All cheap propaganda, not based on any kind of evidence. Nothing new with those who are afraid to lose their corrupt power and stolen money and work in Clinton's favor, because she's supposed to be their puppet when wins (or cheats).

If they saw it, they wouldn't admit it, and most don't see it. The US has gotten so dumbed-down, that cheap propaganda works. True journalism no longer exists here. Elections have consequences, except this one has long term ones due to SCOTUS situation.

As far as I understand elections are a joke, when thousands of cemeteries "resurrect" before the elections day and vote Democrat. Showing the ID should be required, otherwise all the elections are a big set up for cheating. The system is and will stay rigged, just like Trump keeps saying and what makes Dems laugh. I wonder if they were laughing if the dead people suddenly "changed their minds" and started voting Republican.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back