Ex NH GOP Chair Calls Trump a Liar on Voter Fraud

Reasonable

Gold Member
Feb 9, 2017
IMG_2437.JPG
Of course Trump is lying. And Fergus Cullen is willing to bet money on it.

Ex-NH GOP chair calls Trump's voter fraud bluff with $1,000 bet

He has an opinion....just like every snowflake is...er, HAS an asshole. :p

• Banned
I love it that so many republicans are calling Trump out on the liar that he is.
Deplorables? Never.

Still too much a coward to call your supreme commander out on his lying.I understand.
No, not a coward, snowflake. I just detest hypocrites and refuse to play their little games. Obama nut-huggers like yourself never seemed concerned with liars, especially award-winning liars like Obama, when Barry was your Liar In Chief. It wasn't until the Queen Liar was embarrassingly defeated that suddenly snowflakes gave a damn. So go bugger yourself - go bait someone else who will fall for your childish hypocritical BS.

• Banned
View attachment 112140 Of course Trump is lying. And Fergus Cullen is willing to bet money on it.

Look, we all know there is no way Clinton could have gotten that many votes without voter fraud, so the question is not whether there was voter fraud or not, but how did the Clinton campaign get away with it?
Ha ha haha
You live in a false reality. What color is the sky in your world?
You're just as fucked in the head as Trump not accepting the FACT that HRC got 3 million more votes.

Still waiting for a scintilla of evidence that 3-6 million illegals voted.
You got nothing

I love it that so many republicans are calling Trump out on the liar that he is.
Deplorables? Never.
Funny, Republicans are demonstrating to snowflakes what honor, integrity, and courage mean, something they never had / demonstrated when Barry was setting records for lying his ass off to the American people / the world while President. Pay attention, snowflakes - you might learn something...and grow a backbone/some morals.

Still too much a coward to call your supreme commander out on his lying.I understand.
No, not a coward, snowflake. I just detest hypocrites and refuse to play their little games. Obama nut-huggers like yourself never seemed concerned with liars, especially award-winning liars like Obama, when Barry was your Liar In Chief. It wasn't until the Queen Liar was embarrassingly defeated that suddenly snowflakes gave a damn. So go bugger yourself - go bait someone else who will fall for your childish hypocritical BS.
Deflect right to Hillary and Obama because you have no integrity to focus on Trump's lie(s).

View attachment 112140 Of course Trump is lying. And Fergus Cullen is willing to bet money on it.

Look, we all know there is no way Clinton could have gotten that many votes without voter fraud, so the question is not whether there was voter fraud or not, but how did the Clinton campaign get away with it?
Ha ha haha
You're just as fucked in the head as Trump not accepting the FACT that HRC got 3 million more votes.

You got nothing
So you're saying the Clinton campaign committed voter fraud in some other way?

What the f? You are refusing to call Trump out on his lying...because someone hypocritical didn't call out Obama?

I've seen mental dissonance but this one takes the cake.

Yes you are a coward, using deflections instead of facing inconvenient fact that Trump is an un-rivaled bullshit manufacturing machine.

Deplorables debating and reasoning skills:
Oh look there's a squirrel.

Ha ha haha

You got nothing
I did? The way you run from your serial sex offender's lies is hilarious.

How come Deplorables are incapable of telling the truth about Trump's lies?
Can anyone answer w/o mentioning Obama or Hillary?

Deflect right to Hillary and Obama because you have no integrity to focus on Trump's lie(s).
There are no lies. Everyone is astonished that Clinton got so many votes, and voter fraud is the only reasonable explanation.

Ha ha haha

You got nothing
I did? The way you run from your serial sex offender's lies is hilarious.
Sex offender? Why are you talking about Bill Clinton?

Have you met Bripat?

It would be, like, Kismet, and shit...

There are no lies. Everyone is astonished that Clinton got so many votes, and voter fraud is the only reasonable explanation.
I think it far more likely that you chose Denial.....why would Clinton's numbers be any less reliable than Trump's?

Forum List

Back