Ex NH GOP Chair Calls Trump a Liar on Voter Fraud

He has an opinion....just like every snowflake is...er, HAS an asshole. :p
Still too much a coward to call your supreme commander out on his lying.I understand.
No, not a coward, snowflake. I just detest hypocrites and refuse to play their little games. Obama nut-huggers like yourself never seemed concerned with liars, especially award-winning liars like Obama, when Barry was your Liar In Chief. It wasn't until the Queen Liar was embarrassingly defeated that suddenly snowflakes gave a damn. So go bugger yourself - go bait someone else who will fall for your childish hypocritical BS.
Deflect right to Hillary and Obama because you have no integrity to focus on Trump's lie(s).
There are no lies. Everyone is astonished that Clinton got so many votes, and voter fraud is the only reasonable explanation.
I think it far more likely that you chose Denial.....why would Clinton's numbers be any less reliable than Trump's?
When your mother dropped you on your head, did you bounce?

Still too much a coward to call your supreme commander out on his lying.I understand.
No, not a coward, snowflake. I just detest hypocrites and refuse to play their little games. Obama nut-huggers like yourself never seemed concerned with liars, especially award-winning liars like Obama, when Barry was your Liar In Chief. It wasn't until the Queen Liar was embarrassingly defeated that suddenly snowflakes gave a damn. So go bugger yourself - go bait someone else who will fall for your childish hypocritical BS.
Deflect right to Hillary and Obama because you have no integrity to focus on Trump's lie(s).
There are no lies. Everyone is astonished that Clinton got so many votes, and voter fraud is the only reasonable explanation.
I think it far more likely that you chose Denial.....why would Clinton's numbers be any less reliable than Trump's?
When your mother dropped you on your head, did you bounce?
Does your Uncle ever get hammered and call you "Son"?

award-winning liars
2015 Lie of the Year: Donald Trump's campaign misstatements

trump-politifact-liar-year.jpg

He has an opinion....just like every snowflake is...er, HAS an asshole. :p
There are no lies?
Ha ha ha Right out of the gate there were 5 lies on the first day... with the inauguration having the largest crowd in history to 3-6 million illegals voted to the crime rate is the largest in 47 years etc etc. I'd get carpel tunnel syndrome trying to type them all.

Forum List

Back