Ex-Proud Boy Testifies Group Sought ‘All-Out Revolution’ in Capitol Riot

No, we should go to 1 day of voting, 24 hours, and in person unless you are an invalid or out of State.

It should also be a mandated national holiday.
Would that make you feel better?

Because remember, this is all about your feewings.

Don't ever forget that you wanted to take away our votes because of your feewings.

Would that make you feel better?

Because remember, this is all about your feewings.

Don't ever forget that you wanted to take away our votes because of your feewings.

It's about the integrity of the elections, not anyone's feelings.

My "feewings" dig at you earlier really but into you, didn't it?

Om nom nom nom

Democrats are lucky that the so called insurrection wasn't done by George Washington and his men. It would have been much bloodier.

It's about the integrity of the elections, not anyone's feelings.

My "feewings" dig at you earlier really but into you, didn't it?

Om nom nom nom
Of course it's about your feewings. You don't feew like votes were questionable.

Tell you what, next election if I feew like your vote is questionable, we are going to throw it in the trash. Good with you? Of course not. Because it's not about integrity. It's about making you feew good.

Democrats are lucky that the so called insurrection wasn't done by George Washington and his men. It would have been much bloodier.
George Washington had integrity. The Insurrectionists were a bunch of losers.

Of course it's about your feewings. You don't feew like votes were questionable.

Tell you what, next election if I feew like your vote is questionable, we are going to throw it in the trash. Good with you? Of course not. Because it's not about integrity. It's about making you feew good.

Yep, I triggered you! Yay me!

It is about integrity, something you lack.

There is no integrity in flooding elections with harvested unverifiable ballots.
You never had a problem with it 2016. You don't have a problem with these ballots in red states. You don't have a problem with these ballots in red counties.

You want to tell me that your actual problem isn't an excuse to change the outcome of the election?

Mail in ballots are verified the way they always are. You trust the verification because you don't want to.

You never had a problem with it 2016. You don't have a problem with these ballots in red states. You don't have a problem with these ballots in red counties.

You want to tell me that your actual problem isn't an excuse to change the outcome of the election?

Mail in ballots are verified the way they always are. You trust the verification because you don't want to.

I would impose my rules across the board.

Has anyone ever done a mass check of submitted ballots to see if the people sending them actually sent them?

I would impose my rules across the board.

Has anyone ever done a mass check of submitted ballots to see if the people sending them actually sent them?
But if I still feel like questioning the validity of ballots, then we get to just throw them out.

Your rules are that we can eliminate anyone’s ballot if we feel like it.

But if I still feel like questioning the validity of ballots, then we get to just throw them out.

Your rules are that we can eliminate anyone’s ballot if we feel like it.

There would be a minimal amount of absentee mail in ballots with my method.

No reason to throw things out because everyone votes in person.

There would be a minimal amount of absentee mail in ballots with my method.

No reason to throw things out because everyone votes in person.
The reason is that I don't trust it.

That's reason enough for you, therefore it's reason enough for me.

Now you are just being obtuse.

There is far less chance of fraud with in person voting.
I don't trust you and I don't trust the system.

That's just how I feel.

That means we can just throw away your votes.

Forum List

Back