Ex VP Dick Cheney DESTROYS Obama on 9/11: ‘No President Has Done More to Weaken the US’

Dementia really must be setting in for Cheney. If we weren't the most powerful nation in the world, Cheney and Bush would be doing time for war crimes.

What "war crime" did either one commit? Be specific now.

Starting a war base on a lie. We had absolutely no business going into Iraq. Thousands of American soldiers died for imaginary WMDs. People lost their kids and spouses to a lie told by the Bush administration.
Hillary supported that war and voted for it. Are you voting for her?

The fact that "Dick" hasn't committed suicide or sought therapy after the shit he pulled on America shows what a narcissistic sociopath he is.

What did Cheney do that offended your tender little mind?
Created the need for body bags for Anericans.
Off-shored production of Military equipment and supplies.
Helped to spearhead the 2007 crash.
Care to demonstrate anything else you don't know?
I know...Republican GOOD, Democrat BAD.

You have to be a really dumb bastard if you forgot what caused the loss of American lives. Hint: Did you watch TV last Saturday.
You get military equipment from the low bidder. Always have.
The continuation of the Clinton housing policy caused the 2007 crash.

Dementia really must be setting in for Cheney. If we weren't the most powerful nation in the world, Cheney and Bush would be doing time for war crimes.

Starting a war base on a lie. We had absolutely no business going into Iraq. Thousands of American soldiers died for imaginary WMDs. People lost their kids and spouses to a lie told by the Bush administration.

Yes I am voting for her. I don't agree with Hilary. In many issues. But as a black Muslim American I will not vote Trump. Trump is dangerous. He brings the bigoted out of the woodworks.

Obama is the worst ever. Instigating and abetting the demise of this country.
Democrats should not be allowed to vote. Those who voted for Obama should be exiled to Zimbabwe.
Are you sure you're in the right country? You must be Russian. Go back home.

Yes I am voting for her. I don't agree with Hilary. In many issues. But as a black Muslim American I will not vote Trump. Trump is dangerous. He brings the bigoted out of the woodworks.

If you are an Islamic terrorist or thinking about becoming one, that would be a good move. Otherwise, not too smart.

If you are an Islamic terrorist or thinking about becoming one, that would be a good move. Otherwise, not too smart.

No thanks. I'll take chances with Hilary. At least we won't be the laughing stock of the world with Trump as president.

Also I would never vote for a republican candidate.

No thanks. I'll take chances with Hilary. At least we won't be the laughing stock of the world with Trump as president.

At least none of your fellow Muslims will laugh at a woman President. LOL Will she need to wear a Burka if she visits a Muslim country?

At least none of your fellow Muslims will laugh at a woman President. LOL Will she need to wear a Burka if she visits a Muslim country?

Well she won't need to wear burkha. Only Saudi and Iran require that.

Yes, Dick Cheney & co lied to Congress and duped them with false intelligence that there was a need for war. Hillary said it was a mistake. What more do you want? She's not the only person in Congress pissed off at Cheney for lying to them. Back in the old days if you lied to Congress about things of such magnitude they....

Wow, and after what Bush did to the Middle East.

Well, Cheney has nerve, give him that.

What Obama did was worse. Although Bush may have "lied", Obama pulled out and left a vacuum for utter evil while supplying it with cash and arms. Cheney just needs to STFU all the same. We all know he doesn't give a sh**.

Obama pulled out because that was the agreement we signed with Iraq....Bush signed it

Yes, Dick Cheney & co lied to Congress and duped them with false intelligence that there was a need for war. Hillary said it was a mistake. What more do you want? She's not the only person in Congress pissed off at Cheney for lying to them. Back in the old days if you lied to Congress about things of such magnitude they....

Congress got their briefings from the CIA and FBI, just like Bush and Cheney did. You don't really believe anything that Hillary says do you? She is a congenital liar and has been since birth.

No Trump want to bring blacks out of the ghettos. It's Hillary and the democrats that are dangerous to blacks. You have trusted them for over 50 years and you aren't any better off.

You do realize they were going on Intel from her husband's presidency also?

What Obama did was worse. Although Bush may have "lied", Obama pulled out and left a vacuum for utter evil while supplying it with cash and arms. Cheney just needs to STFU all the same. We all know he doesn't give a sh**.

Obama pulled out because that was the agreement we signed with Iraq....Bush signed it

That is true. The problem was that the Pentagon strongly advised leaving a contingency force in Iraq to counter exactly what eventually happened. Obama was more interested in keeping his campaign promise and taking credit for the Bush agreement than playing hardball with Iraq and forcing a SOF agreement. The result of hie piss poor judgement was ISIS taking over parts of Syria and Iraq.

The fact that "Dick" hasn't committed suicide or sought therapy after the shit he pulled on America shows what a narcissistic sociopath he is.

You have to be a really dumb bastard if you forgot what caused the loss of American lives. Hint: Did you watch TV last Saturday.
Low American bidder.

Low American bidder.

OK, what did Cheney, as VP, buy that you disapprove of?

Try as he might to rewrite history, the world will never forget what he and Bush and their cronies did to the middle east

ISIS is trying to destroy Iraq, thanks to Obama. Bush left him a stable Iraq and he blew it.
Bush left Obama a stable Iraq?
:rofl:
Bush and Darth Cheney destabilized Iraq in the first place.
And Bush us the one who set up a timeline for withdrawal.
Were we supposed to permanently occupy the country?

No Trump want to bring blacks out of the ghettos. It's Hillary and the democrats that are dangerous to blacks. You have trusted them for over 50 years and you aren't any better off.

Democrats or Republicans will not solve the issue of blacks in ghettos. It is an internal issue that whites will never understand nor I do expect them to understand.

Forum List

Back