Ex VP Dick Cheney DESTROYS Obama on 9/11: ‘No President Has Done More to Weaken the US’

Liberals are in charge of education. ...
If that were true you wouldn't be such an idiot. Maybe at least your children (and the whole generation after you), benefited. I hope so.
Then why are liberals against school vouchers?
Vouchers? I thought we were talking about EDUCATION and the possibility that your children will have access to a much better one than you had. But you don't really care about that, do you. You just want to continue making absurd comments on the forum and pray you won't have to admit that you are wrong about the whole thing. If your children turn out as dumbed-down as you, make sure to tell them that you had a chance to give them a better life but you were too pig-headed and selfish to do anything about it.
Obama tried to stop a school voucher program in Washington. Bad mistake, you know why? Because it was working. I guess you were educated in the ghetto.

Liberals are in charge of education. ...
If that were true you wouldn't be such an idiot. Maybe at least your children (and the whole generation after you), benefited. I hope so.

What liberals are for or against has nothign to do with who controls education.

Its like saying Republicans run the movie business. And then say "Oh yeah, if they dont run the movie business then why do they like American Sniper?"
What does that have to do with school vouchers?

What does that have to do with American Sniper?
You brought American sniper in, when I was talking about education.

Its like saying Republicans run the movie business. And then say "Oh yeah, if they dont run the movie business then why do they like American Sniper?"

You brought school vouchers in...which is not proof of who runs anything. Just like being pro American Sniper doesnt mean Repubs run the movie business.

Or liking clowns doesnt mean you control Barnem and Bailey

You see! Just what I was saying. ClosedCaption gave you an excellent analogy to make it easier for you to understand the nonsense you are spewing about 'vouchers' ...... but because you haven't had a decent education ..... you understood nothing of what he said.

What Obama did was worse. Although Bush may have "lied", Obama pulled out and left a vacuum for utter evil while supplying it with cash and arms. Cheney just needs to STFU all the same. We all know he doesn't give a sh**.

Obama pulled out because that was the agreement we signed with Iraq....Bush signed it

That is true. The problem was that the Pentagon strongly advised leaving a contingency force in Iraq to counter exactly what eventually happened. Obama was more interested in keeping his campaign promise and taking credit for the Bush agreement than playing hardball with Iraq and forcing a SOF agreement. The result of hie piss poor judgement was ISIS taking over parts of Syria and Iraq.

False...We left because we signed the agreement to leave (Bush Signed) and Malaki wanted to prosecute US soldiers for war crimes

Iraq PM: Immunity issue scuttled US troop deal
Iraq's prime minister said Saturday that U.S. troops are leaving Iraq after nearly nine years of war because Baghdad rejected American demands that any U.S. military forces to stay would have to be shielded from prosecution or lawsuits.

So I hear people say we should've stayed. How? By ripping up the agreement and kicking out Malaki who wanted to lock up soldiers and make it a new US territory?

Because Obama sent Biden to negotiate and his heart wasn't in it.

:itsok:

If he had played hardball, he could have changed their minds.

And if he really tried hard he would've also been king of the Middle East...but alas his heart wasnt in it. Where the fuck do you lames come up with such BS.

You don't have to rip up the agreement to modify it. Are you suggesting the US is really that weak and doesn't have any negotiating power?
And, WE'RE BACK!

Not when Malaki wanted to be free to prosecute US soldiers...no. There is no room to "negotiate" that. Its a non starter

All Obama the pussy had to say was that our Special Forces will rescue by force the first soldier you try to prosecute and he would have folded like a tent.

You brought school vouchers in...which is not proof of who runs anything. Just like being pro American Sniper doesnt mean Repubs run the movie business.

School vouchers will improve education of the child. You are against them because liberal indoctrination of children will end, and they will realize if the have a dick they use the boys bathroom. Sorry you aren't educated enough to realize that.

Obama pulled out because that was the agreement we signed with Iraq....Bush signed it

That is true. The problem was that the Pentagon strongly advised leaving a contingency force in Iraq to counter exactly what eventually happened. Obama was more interested in keeping his campaign promise and taking credit for the Bush agreement than playing hardball with Iraq and forcing a SOF agreement. The result of hie piss poor judgement was ISIS taking over parts of Syria and Iraq.

False...We left because we signed the agreement to leave (Bush Signed) and Malaki wanted to prosecute US soldiers for war crimes

Iraq PM: Immunity issue scuttled US troop deal
Iraq's prime minister said Saturday that U.S. troops are leaving Iraq after nearly nine years of war because Baghdad rejected American demands that any U.S. military forces to stay would have to be shielded from prosecution or lawsuits.

So I hear people say we should've stayed. How? By ripping up the agreement and kicking out Malaki who wanted to lock up soldiers and make it a new US territory?

Because Obama sent Biden to negotiate and his heart wasn't in it.

:itsok:

If he had played hardball, he could have changed their minds.

And if he really tried hard he would've also been king of the Middle East...but alas his heart wasnt in it. Where the fuck do you lames come up with such BS.

You don't have to rip up the agreement to modify it. Are you suggesting the US is really that weak and doesn't have any negotiating power?
And, WE'RE BACK!

Not when Malaki wanted to be free to prosecute US soldiers...no. There is no room to "negotiate" that. Its a non starter

All Obama the pussy had to say was that our Special Forces will rescue by force the first soldier you try to prosecute and he would have folded like a tent.

Great! And then what? Make it a US territory?

You see! Just what I was saying. ClosedCaption gave you an excellent analogy to make it easier for you to understand the nonsense you are spewing about 'vouchers' ...... but because you haven't had a decent education ..... you understood nothing of what he said.
A voucher would've got you better than a ghettos education.

Obama is the worst ever. Instigating and abetting the demise of this country.
Democrats should not be allowed to vote. Those who voted for Obama should be exiled to Zimbabwe.
Are you sure you're in the right country? You must be Russian. Go back home.
He kept our economy on the hole with his energy scam, he has exacerbated racial division, he undermined national security with his downsizing of the military and foreign policy which has resulted in our being hit by terrorism on multiple occasions and he encouraged family structure depletion through support of legal homo marriage.

School vouchers will improve education of the child. You are against them because liberal indoctrination of children will end, and they will realize if the have a dick they use the boys bathroom. Sorry you aren't educated enough to realize that.

American Sniper improves the movie going experience. You only disagree because you hate the military and movies

He has undone all the good works of Bush and Cheney and has brought shame to our nation… especially on the 15th anniversary of 9/11.
This is coming from a man who helped destroy Iraq, the mortal enemy of Iran, make the US a pariah, and allow the region to fall into civil war.
Obama successfully ended the Iraq war. Before he fucked it up.
Obama ended the deployment of US forces from the Iraq war as the Bush had negotiated. There was no peace nor any chance of peace. The Shia hated the Sunnis because of the way Saddam treated them and the Sunnis hated the Shia because of the way they were treated by the Shia gov't supported by the US. The Sunnis were treated so badly even ISIS looked good to them.

American Sniper improves the movie going experience. You only disagree because you hate the military and movies
Lol, deflect much?

A voucher would've got you better than a ghettos education.
OMG! At the very high risk of you saying, "What does that mean?" what you just wrote about vouchers providing a better education is like saying, "Who needs teachers? We've got vouchers!"
It will let a parent take their child out of a bad school and put them into a good school. Glad to explain the idea to you. It could also turn bad schools into good schools, because the bad school would loose that child's funding.

Obama tried to stop a school voucher program in Washington. Bad mistake, you know why? Because it was working. I guess you were educated in the ghetto.
Hey 'dude', square wheels work too .... but replacing them with round ones was a pretty good improvement.

Ps. There are no 'ghettos' where I'm from. I attribute that fact to an excellent education for my countrymen.

It will let a parent take their child out of a bad school and put them into a good school. Glad to explain the idea to you. It could also turn bad schools into good schools, because the bad school would loose that child's funding.
Yes. Your useless education is obvious now. True, the possibility for parents to take their child out of a bad school and put them into a good school does exist. But in the sort of system that you refuse to support there will BE very few 'bad schools'. That, my under-educated friend, is what EDUCATION is all about.

Obama is the worst ever. Instigating and abetting the demise of this country.
Democrats should not be allowed to vote. Those who voted for Obama should be exiled to Zimbabwe.

Wouldn't Kenya be a better fit?
The Kenyans would ship them to Zimbabwe. Or back to the US as slaves, just like in the old days. Obama owes more reparations than white people!

Oh Jesus! That was a beauty!:bow2: He won't understand it, of course. Too bad. :eusa_shifty:

..... There was no peace nor any chance of peace. The Shia hated the Sunnis because of the way Saddam treated them and the Sunnis hated the Shia because of the way they were treated by the Shia gov't supported by the US. .
Oh bullshit! You are right about there being no chance of peace but is has nothing to do with the Shia and Sunnis. You completely destroyed the place for God's sake! How in hell are the inhabitants suppose to eke out an existence in that rubble, without eating each other alive!

Forum List

Back