Exactly what and why was the 2nd amendment written like it is

First DanielP claims the 2nd is a collective right designated to the states.

Now citizens must earn their right by working construction or working as under qualified law enforcement. No mention of how they will be paid.
the militia and the security of a free State requires collective action of the People.

But you want us building aqueducts and bridges to "earn" our constitutional rights. That is not what a militia does. Nor should it be.

danielpalos the guy that can't get laid in a whorehouse.

The 2nd amendment was written the way it was so there was no wiggle room for faggots like danielpalos to get it wrong.

Somehow, they do anyways.

It's OK, wrong is wrong.
only wo-men have to resort to fallacy.

Is that why you appear to care a lot about the safety of the rapist, and not so much about the safety of the victim. You hate women?
Only those who are full of fallacy must hate women more. Why resort to the Badness of fallacy when you can resort to the sublime Goodness of sublime Truth (value) through argumentation.

Utter nonsense. You have been shown to have absolutely no respect for women. You think they exist to service your carnal desires.
honesty is a form of respect, story teller. not my fault, women have lousy female intuition.

More pseudo-intellectual bullshit. The fact that they do not offer you "your turn" (your words, not mine) has nothing to do with female intuition.

Now citizens must earn their right by working construction or working as under qualified law enforcement. No mention of how they will be paid.
the militia and the security of a free State requires collective action of the People.

But you want us building aqueducts and bridges to "earn" our constitutional rights. That is not what a militia does. Nor should it be.
that is Your story, bro. it always gets taller the more You tell it.

Our Second Amendment is about the security needs of a free State.

The defense and protection of the state and of the United States is an obligation of all persons within the state. The legislature shall provide for the discharge of this obligation and for the maintenance and regulation of an organized militia.

only wo-men have to resort to fallacy.

Is that why you appear to care a lot about the safety of the rapist, and not so much about the safety of the victim. You hate women?
Only those who are full of fallacy must hate women more. Why resort to the Badness of fallacy when you can resort to the sublime Goodness of sublime Truth (value) through argumentation.

Utter nonsense. You have been shown to have absolutely no respect for women. You think they exist to service your carnal desires.
honesty is a form of respect, story teller. not my fault, women have lousy female intuition.

More pseudo-intellectual bullshit. The fact that they do not offer you "your turn" (your words, not mine) has nothing to do with female intuition.
yes, it does; especially with turn based games. you simply are not fun enough, story teller.

yes, it does; especially with turn based games. you simply are not fun enough, story teller.

Horseshit. Demanding "your turn" shows a complete lack of respect for women. You have said that whether they want you or not is irrelevant.

The defense and protection of the state and of the United States is an obligation of all persons within the state. The legislature shall provide for the discharge of this obligation and for the maintenance and regulation of an organized militia.

How is building aqueducts and bridges a security concern?

You are simply rewriting the definition of "militia" to suit your agenda.

Horseshit. Demanding "your turn" shows a complete lack of respect for women. You have said that whether they want you or not is irrelevant.
what if it was, truth or dare?

just your special pleading and taking my arguments out of context, like story tellers are wont to do.

The security of the state is the point of the militia. The security of the people, which are secured via law is the responsibility of law enforcement.

You make no sense.

She still gets to say no to sexual contact with you.

just your special pleading and taking my arguments out of context, like story tellers are wont to do.

You were the one suggesting building aqueducts and bridges when we were discussing militia.

The security of the state is the point of the militia. The security of the people, which are secured via law is the responsibility of law enforcement.

You make no sense.
I make sense; you simply have no sense, and have to make up stories.

There is no appeal to ignorance of the law. Why not read our federal Constitution.

it can be like, soo difficult to find nice girls for free, when i don't have any money under Any form of Capitalism.

You make no sense.

There is no appeal to ignorance of the law. Why not read our federal Constitution.

I have, not sure what yours says, but then again, I've never been to Cuba.

You were the one suggesting building aqueducts and bridges when we were discussing militia.
It worked for the Romans.

You make no sense.

I have, not sure what yours says, but then again, I've never been to Cuba.
this is exactly why, i never take the right wing seriously. all they have is fallacy and appeals to ignorance.

it can be like, soo difficult to find nice girls for free, when i don't have any money under Any form of Capitalism.

I have never had any problem. But then, I did try to exploit them from the beginning. You don't want someone to date. You want someone to submit.

So? Are we now discussing the Roman Empire?

So? Are we now discussing the Roman Empire?
we do have a Senate.

I have never had any problem. But then, I did try to exploit them from the beginning. You don't want someone to date. You want someone to submit.
do Only right wing women whine about not being able to handle uncommitted sex on their gender studies?

Forum List

Back