Exactly Why the Democrats Go Down in Flames in 2014

I'll will again state my opinion on the two main liberals on this Op.

One says he got his redistribution, so Nah Nah Neh Nah Nah...........Says he doesn't ever take from the Gov't, then says he does with the Subsidies, then tries to justify his LIES by saying the Corps are actually paying for it.............Even though the Employer Mandate is not in effect.......Then states he lives in a 9000 Square foot mansion made from LIBERAL UTOPIAN DREAMS OF HIS FATHER..............LOL.............His posts, Mr. Billy Bob, are outright Lies to defend his taking from the Federal Gov't at the expense of others...........Which is those of us paying more as a result of Obamacare...........He is a worthless Lying drone............

The other wants the DESTRUCTION of Insurance Companies by design. Admits it, and states in his STATIST MINDSET that their DESTRUCTION IS NECESSARY.................He does come out and say that he wants Single Payer, but will refuse to go fully across the line and say that is the purpose of Obamacare..................He is close to admitting it, but we all know this is it's real intent............

Another Welfare program payed for by what's left of the middle class, or those outside the poverty tiers..........All the costs to Business will be passed on to the customer, so we will be paying for the ACA, PERIOD...........No matter how the left tries to sugar coat it....................

Finally, the ACA was never going to really lower costs, unless you are one of the ones sucking on the tits of Uncle Sam.............

Now I must get ready to go to work, so I can pay my taxes. This is necessary to ensure that Billy bob gets a Ham for Xmas.................

[
Employer provided insurance coverage is a "fringe benefit"...Meant to attract workers to an employer. Based on that, there is no incentive to not provide it. However, it is not an entitlement. Nor is it proper to "expect" it.
Expectations are a problem you libs have. You don't believe in earning anything. You merely expect things.
I am going to ignore the insult. I refuse to lower myself to your level.
Now, go ahead and respond with something clever.
You cannot win this argument. You've brought nothing to the table except angry nonsensical rhetoric.

Again, there's no incentive OTHER than you want to attract employees.

And yeah, when an employer says, "Your health coverage is part of your employment", I don't expect them to try to pull something if I actually get sick. Just like if I promise, "the project will be done on Tuesday, Boss", my boss has a reasonable expectation the project will be done on Tuesday.

Of course, in Retarded Republican Land, only the wage slaves have to live up to their part of any bargain. Beacuse they aren't the "Makers" or the "job Creators" or whatever enabling excuses you masochists come up with.

So, no, at the end of the day, employers are going to keep their top notch plans, and you aren't going to see insurance companies fuck with million dollar customers the way they are now fucking with thousand dollar customers.

This is where your argument dies. This government promised a service, and has so far not been able to provide it. Therefore the logical conclusion here is... wait for it... for them not to be in business within the healthcare insurance industry. The government lied to the people about this service, and if they were any other insurance company, they would be shut down and fined, not to mention the people running the outfit would be sent to jail for fraud.

The government is providing the service it promised.

The failure is on the part of the private insurers, who insisted they could comply and haven't.

Please don't try to make more out of the website than you are, because you are just going to look silly in a couple of months.
A couple of months?....You're joking ,right?
The site is only 60% complete. 3 years and $700 billion and they STILL have not completed the job.
Now, the other issue is security. The website is wide open to breach. ID theft is the next issue the Obamacare website developers face.
This whole ACA law is a big dog pile. It will not survive.
Case closed.

I know you really, really need to believe that, because you are just soooooo angry at your fellow Americans for putting a Negro in the White House.

So, no, at the end of the day, employers are going to keep their top notch plans, and you aren't going to see insurance companies fuck with million dollar customers the way they are now fucking with thousand dollar customers.

Large employers cite Obamacare 'Cadillac' tax in reducing benefits - Investigations

According to the enrollment notice, the changes are “to relieve future health plan trend pressure and to put the university in a position to avoid the excise tax that becomes effective in 2018.” The 40 percent excise tax—often called the “Cadillac tax”— is part of Obamacare and is levied on the most generous health plans. It’s designed to bring down overall health costs by making companies and workers more cost-conscious. The thinking is that if consumers have to pay more expenses themselves, through higher deductibles and out-of-pocket expenses, they’ll avoid unnecessary or overly costly procedures. And that is supposed to make care more affordable for everyone.

What we have here is life long butthurt from Joe being denied his elective surgery.

Well, you'd be wrong, because I got the surgery. (Actually, there were two of them.)

Then they tried to get me to quit on my own by changing my job duties.

Then they finally paid me a "Please don't sue us bribe" to get rid of me.

I honestly wish I had sued, but probably a good thing I got out before it collapsed.

But seriously... fuck big insurance and fuck employers. If they hate this plan, it's probably pretty fucking awesome.

Not as awesome as single payer with a huge tax increase on the 1% would be....

What we have here is life long butthurt from Joe being denied his elective surgery.

Well, you'd be wrong, because I got the surgery. (Actually, there were two of them.)

I honestly wish I had sued, but probably a good thing I got out before it collapsed.

But seriously... fuck big insurance and fuck employers. If they hate this plan, it's probably pretty fucking awesome.

You don't keep your lies straight very well.

Large employers cite Obamacare 'Cadillac' tax in reducing benefits - Investigations

According to the enrollment notice, the changes are “to relieve future health plan trend pressure and to put the university in a position to avoid the excise tax that becomes effective in 2018.” The 40 percent excise tax—often called the “Cadillac tax”— is part of Obamacare and is levied on the most generous health plans. It’s designed to bring down overall health costs by making companies and workers more cost-conscious. The thinking is that if consumers have to pay more expenses themselves, through higher deductibles and out-of-pocket expenses, they’ll avoid unnecessary or overly costly procedures. And that is supposed to make care more affordable for everyone.

You mean the plans for really rich people?

Wow, the GOP. No Billionaire left behind.

Hey, guess which one of these guys you are?

pc_a68f05139dfa669f88b0ddf5e217567e.jpg

You don't keep your lies straight very well.

I'm sure you'll be able to point out the contradictions, as you are cataloging them, no doubt.

You mean the plans for really rich people?

Wow, the GOP. No Billionaire left behind.

Hey, guess which one of these guys you are?

pc_a68f05139dfa669f88b0ddf5e217567e.jpg

Yeah the really rich teacher in the NBC article.

I'm whichever one that proved, again, your entire premise is ignorant.

Teachers are members of unions, and union plans are amongst the best, so I'm not worried about them.

Teachers are members of unions, and union plans are amongst the best, so I'm not worried about them.

Why yes.

The article is about a teacher's (union by your words) insurance costs skyrocketing.

But don't let that back you off your lies.

Why yes.

The article is about a teacher's (union by your words) insurance costs skyrocketing.

I don't read links from wingnuts...

Probably because they are SOOOOO desperate to find something that they stretch the truth.

Why yes.

Probably because they are SOOOOO desperate to find something that they stretch the truth.

It is an NBC News link.

Your lies don't stand slight scrutiny and are disproved by your own info peddlers.

Why yes.

It is an NBC News link.

Your lies don't stand slight scrutiny and are disproved by your own info peddlers.

I don't care what it has...

I get bored with the cherry-picking that maybe, maybe in 2018 a really good plan might be more expensive....

We have 75 million people right now with either inadequate insurance or no insurance. But you dont' give a fuck about them. You live in mortal terror that gosh darn, someone might have to have a little less so someone more fortunate might have a little more.

And honestly, I just don't get that.

Poor Joe and the other typical libs.. They're so smart

They like speaking for everyone else.

-Geaux

Forum List

Back