Excellent Argument Against Gun Control

I can't blame him for losing patience with you. You are too damned thick headed to reason with. You fudge the facts and consistently participate in brown nosing with your liberal buddies on these boards.

Pathetic man.

He isn't losing patience - he is presenting a point which has absolutely no factual or logical basis whatsoever. Nice brown-nosing effort from you, though!

By all means go through the numbers I presented earlier on gun violence an address them if you can.

No, I have a differing opinion on the subject, a subject on which you are hopelessly outnumbered on.

In regards to your numbers, I'm sorry, only the DOJ numbers are official. Not some study by a University I've hardly ever heard of. Your link is crap.

You will have to do whole lot better to convince me.

Last edited:
The U.S. has the most guns per person than any other country, yet the U.S. doesn't lead in gun deaths,

In the developed world, yes it does "lead" the world - and by some distance.

Congratulations again on having less murders than Zimbabwe.

Convenient enough for you to put that little "in the developed world" line in there to make the US automatically the worst at something.

IT'S being dishonest. I said a few more things than what it quoted.

I can't blame him for losing patience with you. You are too damned thick headed to reason with. You fudge the facts and consistently participate in brown nosing with your liberal buddies on these boards.

Pathetic man.

He isn't losing patience - he is presenting a point which has absolutely no factual or logical basis whatsoever. Nice brown-nosing effort from you, though!

By all means go through the numbers I presented earlier on gun violence an address them if you can.

I'm sorry, only the DOJ numbers are official. Not some study by a University I've hardly ever heard of.

You will have to do whole lot better to convince me.

He does have a problem with those criminal justice numbers.

The U.S. has the most guns per person than any other country, yet the U.S. doesn't lead in gun deaths,

In the developed world, yes it does "lead" the world - and by some distance.

Congratulations again on having less murders than Zimbabwe.

Convenient enough for you to put that little "in the developed world" line in there to make the US automatically the worst at something.

This is fairly obvious stuff, I think. Certainly to anyone honest it is.

The US has more homicides than ANY OTHER DEVELOPED nation on earth.

If you want to compare yourselves with Zimbabwe and Venezuela, go right ahead, but it's hardly an intelligent argument, and you know it.

The US has four times as many homicides as any other developed country.

The US has been ten and twenty times as many gun-related homicides as any other developed country.

Some 50,000 Americans were deliberately shot last year.

The UK now has its lowest homicide rate for 30 years. Australia's rate of suicide plumetted since instituting gun control.

In the US, 14,748 people were killed by guns last year. In France the number was 682. In Germany it was 690. In Spain it was 390.

Shall I go on?

:muahaha:

I honestly can't believe you stole that crap from Facebook. Absolutely hilarious! Oho ahahaha, my sides hurt! Oh man, I can't breathe!

AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Absolutely pathetic.

Last edited:

The US has been ten and twenty times as many gun-related homicides as any other developed country.

The UK now has its lowest homicide rate for 30 years. Australia's rate of suicide plumetted since instituting gun control.

In the US, 14,748 people were killed by guns last year. In France the number was 682. In Germany it was 690. In Spain it was 390.

Shall I go on?

Facts? Well here are some facts you hate too hear.
The U.S. has the most guns per person than any other country, yet the U.S. doesn't lead in gun deaths, nor do they lead in violent crimes nor does the U.S. lead in being a victim.
deaths by rifles were less than death by bats or blunt objects.

Care to explain the reason why they were shot? And who shot them?

Address it or shut the fuck up

Shall I go on?

You need not go on. You're only telling half the truth. Which is in my book worse than telling an outright lie.

Shall I go on?

You need not go on. You're only telling half the truth. Which is in my book worse than telling an outright lie.

No, Saigon is telling the whole truth, you are indulging in outright lies. Compared to the other 1st world nation, the guns deaths in the US are an atrocity.

Hey Saigon, heres something that's gonna make you shit bricks!

PolitiFact | Facebook post says the U.S. is No. 1 in gun violence. Is it?

OK. You wish to have our nation compared to Somolia and other hell holes. Pretty damned low bar there, asshole.

You're the one shoving the bar up your own backside. We all exist on the same planet you know. Dumbass.

Just read my previous post and shut the hell up you mindless automaton.

Don't need you to paint a picture for me. I can see the daily barrage of people being shot in this nation. Another shooting at a school, yesterday. Over 32,000 Americans killed by the gun in 2011, probably be more for 2012 when the numbers are tallied completely. By 2015, it looks like the gun deaths in the US will be greater than the deaths from auto accident.

Deaths resulting from firearms in the US. 2011 32,163

Deaths by long guns, homocide, 679

Unintentional shooting deaths 851

Guns in the United States: Facts, Figures and Firearm Law
From your source.
Year - Cause of death - Number - Rate

2011 - Accidental discharge of firearms (W32-W34) - 851 - 0.3

2011 - Intentional self-harm (suicide) (*U03,X60-X84,Y87.0) - 38,285 - 12.3
2011 - Intentional self-harm (suicide) by discharge of firearms (X72-X74) - 19,766 - 6.3

2011 - Assault (homicide) (*U01-*U02,X85-Y09,Y87.1) - 15,953 - 5.1
2011 - Assault (homicide) by discharge of firearms (*U01.4,X93-X95) - 11,101 - 3.6

2011 - Discharge of firearms, undetermined intent (Y22-Y24) - 222 - 0.1

2011 - Injury by firearms (*U01.4,W32-W34,X72-X74,X93-X95,Y22-Y24,Y35.0)[10] - 32,163 - 10.3

Shall I go on?

No, Saigon is telling the whole truth, you are indulging in outright lies. Compared to the other 1st world nation, the guns deaths in the US are an atrocity.

No it's not telling the truth nor are you.

Shall I go on?

Thanks, but read my post, as I previously stated before.

But then again, here's another dose of reality.

List of countries by firearm-related death rate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Click the order tab. Where is America? Even with it's 3.2 firearm homicide rating? Not at the top.

No, everything I have said here is completely true, and I am more than happy to back up any of the claims.

I have no idea what your ranting about Facebook was about, nor am I terribly interested.

Forum List

Back