EXCLUSIVE: Judge in Trump’s Manhattan Trials Reviews Risk Assessment by Anti-Trump Psychiatrist

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
LOL

These people are nuttier than a fruit cake. And now! Trump is imposing this on Biden. OMG, loony people claiming Trump is something, something, something.

Bandy X Lee, a lunatic running an asylum.

Five mental health professionals, some of whom already accused Donald Trump of being “dangerous,” prepared a risk assessment for New York state Judge Juan Merchan to consider in his July 11 sentencing decision on Trump, according to forensic psychiatrist Dr. Bandy X. Lee, a longtime critic of the former president.​
It isn’t clear whether all five are psychiatrists or may have other training. Their risk assessment could be a factor in the severity of Merchan’s sentence for Trump in Manhattan Criminal Court, which could be up to 20 years in prison for all 34 felony counts on which he was convicted last month.​
Lee edited the book “The Dangerous Case of Donald Trump: 37 Psychiatrists and Mental Health Experts Assess a President,” first released in 2017. In May, she published a new book titled “The Psychology of Trump Contagion: An Existential Threat to American Democracy and All Humankind.” (Me: She's a real wacko)​
Lee, who has taught at Yale, Columbia, and Harvard, also opposed recent calls from some Republican members of Congress to invoke the 25th Amendment for Biden, which would allow for his temporary removal by Vice President Kamala Harris and the Cabinet.​
Such calls were renewed by Biden’s performance in Thursday night’s debate with Trump.​
(Me: Here's the loony kicker) --​
“The reason why so many people see problems with Joe Biden is that Donald Trump is projecting his mental symptoms on to Joe Biden so he can deny his own symptoms,” Lee told The Daily Signal, reflecting on the debate between the incumbent Democrat and his Republican opponent.
“There is a huge difference between being unfit and someone who does not present very well,” she said. “Joe Biden’s presentation makes people lose confidence in him. That’s not at all equal to danger or unfitness.”​
...​

Last I checked (2 years ago?) Bandy Lee wasn't even an actual psychiatrist. She had no license to practice in CT. She must have gotten it recently. Probably paid for by the DNC.

Forum List

Back