Expert panel rates NHS the worlds

I am not blaming you for anything, I am mocking you. You really should learn the difference.
then answer the question re the VA healthcare mocking bird.

Was there a question in there? Are you under the impression that sticking a question mark at the end of an incoherent sentence somehow turns it into a question?

FYI, I am still mocking you.
Did you reside in Nevada :badgrin::badgrin:
1,500 mental patients in LV bused out in five years | Las Vegas Review-Journal

Last edited:
is Harrison Ford a muslim ? perhaps some of your vets should convert and get good treatment over here:badgrin::badgrin:

Harrison Ford is a multimillionaire and a movie star. If you are suggesting that everyone gets the same level of care that Harrison Ford gets you are more delusional than anyone could possibly be.
read the link idiot, Harrison Ford crushed on Star Wars set: Han Solo star airlifted to hospital - Daily Record
He received standard NHS accident and emergency treatment.

So you're saying if I get hurt I will get airlifted to the hospital? Don't worry. That was a rhetorical question in response to your ridiculous post.

NHS death rate is one of worst in the West: Patients 50% more likely to die of neglect than in US, says study NHS death rate is one of worst in the West: Patients 50% more likely to die of neglect than in US, says study | Mail Online
10 yrs old article from a right wing rag:badgrin::badgrin:

from the same source but current Scandal-plagued Phoenix VA hospital gave $10 million in bonuses to staff | Mail Online
Seriously, and you OP with a link from the Guardian?!:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Aren't there any sites for chavs where you might feel more comfortable? Maybe a Guardian chat site?

^people only wait for treatment because they are not seriously ill. Its a triage system, the sickest are seen first, and those with snotty noses are left to wait.

Really?

I actually started a thread about the wait times under NHS, you should read it before you end up looking even dumber than usual. People who recieve urgent refereals for cancer treatment have absurd wait times, but feel free to tell me how they don't actually need treatment.
http://www.england.nhs.uk/statistic...ess-release-2013-14-Q4-Commissioner-based.pdf now compare it to your stats.
From diagnosis to treatment.
Liver Cancer 40 days
oesophagus 34 days
lung 35 days
breast 24 days
rectal 26 days

the chart shows what the article states, year on year your waiting times increase.
http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/739109_3

From my initial diagnosis of esophageal cancer to my first chemo was less than 3 weeks, and it only took that long because Covered California couldn't get its act together to give me the insurance I was eligible for in January until the 1st of May. If I hadn't had to play around with that crappy shit I would have been getting treatment within 2 weeks. A wait of 34 days for esophageal cancer is completely unacceptable.

But, please, keep telling me how awful the health care system is in the US and how much better the NHS is.

Last edited:
is Harrison Ford a muslim ? perhaps some of your vets should convert and get good treatment over here:badgrin::badgrin:

Harrison Ford is a multimillionaire and a movie star. If you are suggesting that everyone gets the same level of care that Harrison Ford gets you are more delusional than anyone could possibly be.
read the link idiot, Harrison Ford crushed on Star Wars set: Han Solo star airlifted to hospital - Daily Record

If you actually believe that you are dumber than the pile of shit you used to have as an avatar.

So you're saying if I get hurt I will get airlifted to the hospital? Don't worry. That was a rhetorical question in response to your ridiculous post.
you are a twerp, the nhs is free at the point of delivery so you as a yank would have to pay, as a Brit there would be no charge.
Here is one of the regions, readit and then you may apologise.
East Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Trust

Let's say that you're right. It would be a better system because it's objective is healthcare, not control. Obamacare is not about healthcare, it's only a vehicle for achieving a whole lot of other objectives that have nothing to do with healthcare.

That's a big step for you, and I congratulate you.

And you are 100% right. NHS is about health care.

ACA is about health care, kissing insurance industry butt, and so forth.

Make ACA solely about health care, and it will improve.

If you actually believe that you are dumber than the pile of shit you used to have as an avatar.
read the link I posted above for the other idiot:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

NHS death rate is one of worst in the West: Patients 50% more likely to die of neglect than in US, says study NHS death rate is one of worst in the West: Patients 50% more likely to die of neglect than in US, says study | Mail Online

from the same source but current Scandal-plagued Phoenix VA hospital gave $10 million in bonuses to staff | Mail Online

Published: 18:33 EST, 11 September 2013 | Updated: 18:25 EST, 12 September 2013guess you dont read do ya

a typical day for an air ambulance crew, jealous shitebag, they would have had you in before you could cough up phlegm.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_Lbyyk5cfI]A day in the life of the Warwickshire and Northamptonshire Air Ambulance Crew - YouTube[/ame]

Published: 18:33 EST, 11 September 2013 | Updated: 18:25 EST, 12 September 2013guess you dont read do ya
thats when it was published the bulk of the research was 2004, read the article.

Last edited:

thats when it was published the bulk of the reaserch was 2004, read the article.
No those are latest figures they had to work with.....try to be honest eh

Let's say that you're right. It would be a better system because it's objective is healthcare, not control. Obamacare is not about healthcare, it's only a vehicle for achieving a whole lot of other objectives that have nothing to do with healthcare.

That's a big step for you, and I congratulate you.

And you are 100% right. NHS is about health care.

ACA is about health care, kissing insurance industry butt, and so forth.

Make ACA solely about health care, and it will improve.
Nice try but that's not what I said.

The Right seems happy enough that the US has the worst health care, and one of the worst in education.

you are a twerp, the nhs is free at the point of delivery so you as a yank would have to pay, as a Brit there would be no charge.

The point twerp is Brit or not us regular folks aren't going to be airlifted to the hospital when we break a foot.

The point twerp is Brit or not us regular folks aren't going to be airlifted to the hospital when we break a foot.
reading is obviously not a skill you posses.:cuckoo:
There are several reasons why EMAS' Control may scramble an air ambulance including:

- If staff in our control centre know that all land-based ambulances in the immediate area are occupied.

- If land-based crews at the scene of an incident feel that the patient would benefit from being taken to hospital as quickly as possible.

- If it's clear that a land-based ambulance will take time to arrive at the scene. This may be for a number of reasons - including traffic hold-ups in urban areas, distance in rural locations or inaccessible terrain.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back