Expert panel rates NHS the worlds

Really? Like what?

government control over every aspect of your life

my god you left-wingers are stupid

They think that because they are unable to function without either stealing, or accepting, assistance from others..that the entire world is like that, and thus the world must accomodate them.

Newsflash..those of us who do provide for ourselves, and earn our own money (rather than stealing from somebody else) have utter confidence in our own ability to care for ourselves.

Thus we don't require laws forcing us to care for ourselves in a certain way, via a certain vehicle.

Have you been paying attention?

What do I do for a living?

They think that because they are unable to function without either stealing, or accepting, assistance from others..that the entire world is like that, and thus the world must accomodate them.

Newsflash..those of us who do provide for ourselves, and earn our own money (rather than stealing from somebody else) have utter confidence in our own ability to care for ourselves.

Thus we don't require laws forcing us to care for ourselves in a certain way, via a certain vehicle.

Who cares?

best healthcare system. I have witnessed both and I have to agree with the international experts. I'm sure Obama Care will improve the situation as socialized healthcare is the way to go.
NHS is the world's best healthcare system, report says | Society | The Guardian

Ps how come great treatment by the NHS costs less than 50% per head than shit treatment costs in America?

I am sceptical. First, 'common wealth' indicates UK/Brittain, though if you Google the name Common Wealth Foundation, they say nothing about its origins. However, there may be some bias. Also, I know and have known many British people: according to them, NHS is not very impressive. As well, on the list of countries world wide, the UK scores 29th in life expectancy.

I have read and heard that France has a great health care system. And their rating on life expectancy is 14th world wide, in contrast to the UK's 29th place. Other EU and Asian countries have higher life expectancies than the UK.

If it is cost that is the only factor involved, then, perhaps, the NHS is doing better.

Last edited:
Gee....you are one convincing fella! I wonder why I am not convinced? Could it be the total lack of examples that you gave?
No, it's because you drank the kool-aid.

you're right nutjob; how silly of me. when have governments; especially ones full of left-wing types; ever tried to control every aspect of people's lives in the history of the planet? that just doesn't happen right?

Cambodia (Pol Pot), China (Cultural Revolution), the Soviet Union, cuba.....etc

idiots and hypocrites

:lmao: And you are calling other people stupid? :cuckoo:

best healthcare system. I have witnessed both and I have to agree with the international experts. I'm sure Obama Care will improve the situation as socialized healthcare is the way to go.

Ps how come great treatment by the NHS costs less than 50% per head than shit treatment costs in America?

Damn, now I am going to have to start a thread about how stupid you are for posting this drivel.

Edited to add the link to the thread about just how wonderful NHS is.

The Surprising International Consensus on Healthcare - US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
dont blame me that an American foundation using global experts found your system expensive crap.
ps I have read on this board that for the last 20 years or longer the healthcare of your brave vets is crap like your system?

I know reality is hard for you folks. But since Obammycare went into effect, our ranking has gone down.

Why on earth would I pay attention to you?

Or care what you do for a living? Please don't tell me anything more about yourself. I'm just not interested in anything about you.

Damn, now I am going to have to start a thread about how stupid you are for posting this drivel.

The Surprising International Consensus on Healthcare - US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
dont blame me that an American foundation using global experts found your system expensive crap.
ps I have read on this board that for the last 20 years or longer the healthcare of your brave vets is crap like your system?

I am not blaming you for anything, I am mocking you. You really should learn the difference.

I am not blaming you for anything, I am mocking you. You really should learn the difference.
then answer the question re the VA healthcare mocking bird.

I certainly wouldn't move to the UK in the hopes of taking part in their great health care system. Mostly, all I've ever heard from the Brits about it are complaints. Frankly, based on what I've heard about it from the many, many British folks I've known and know now, I am shocked that it would be considered the best in the world. Truly, honestly: I'm extremely surprised and very sceptical. And this is not defensiveness about the health care in the States; I am considering retiring in a country other than the States and have done some research. The health care in other European countries seems to actually be better than in the UK. I would move to Italy, France or Spain before I'd move to the UK. And they have sunshine too! :)

I certainly wouldn't move to the UK in the hopes of taking part in their great health care system. Mostly, all I've ever heard from the Brits about it are complaints. Frankly, based on what I've heard about it from the many, many British folks I've known and know now, I am shocked that it would be considered the best in the world. Truly, honestly: I'm extremely surprised and very sceptical. And this is not defensiveness about the health care in the States; I am considering retiring in a country other than the States and have done some research. The health care in other European countries seems to actually be better than in the UK. I would move to Italy, France or Spain before I'd move to the UK. And they have sunshine too! :)
ask Harrison Ford about his treatment.

Should I judge your system by the way it treats your most deserving heroes:badgrin::badgrin:
http://edition.cnn.com/2014/05/23/politics/va-scandals-timeline/

Should I judge your system by the way it treats your most deserving heroes:badgrin::badgrin:
The VA's troubled history - CNN.com
Are all those muslims who are flooding your country getting good health care too (on your dime)?

Are all those muslims who are flooding your country getting good health care too (on your dime)?
is Harrison Ford a muslim ? perhaps some of your vets should convert and get good treatment over here:badgrin::badgrin:

Why would you direct this at me? I am not defending American health care. I stated that explicitly.

is Harrison Ford a muslim ? perhaps some of your vets should convert and get good treatment over here:badgrin::badgrin:
Stop being a pussy and answer my question.
The NHS is free at the point of delivery.Any person who is not entitled to the treatment received is then charged (Harrison Ford). So you can send over those 17000 vets on the Phoenix hospital waiting list, we will treat them and bill the VA.

Last edited:
Stop being a pussy and answer my question.
The NHS is free at the point of delivery.Any person who is not entitled to the treatment received is then charged (Harrison Ford). So you can send over those 17000 vets on the Phoenix hospital waiting list, we will treat them and bill the VA.

One of the things my British friends, colleagues and acquaintances have complained about is the waiting time for treatment. How is it you think that importing Americans to the UK for medical treatment would help them get faster treatment when your own people have to wait months to get treatment?

^people only wait for treatment because they are not seriously ill. Its a triage system, the sickest are seen first, and those with snotty noses are left to wait.

Forum List

Back