Expert reveals tampering in JFK assassination photos

He is quite correct you ignore evidence and offer none whatsoever for your claims which are false and derived from a fictional film.

to quote the ass clown LARAM you got an ass beating of epic proportions and everyone knows it even LARAM who will merely come on to lie and post emojis because he lacks the intellect to do anything else.
With the mountain of evidence proving conspiracy, anyone who thinks Oswald responsible and acted alone has to be FUCKING CRAZY or a CIA plant.

Wrong,.

There is no such evidence or you could cite some which you cannot.

You have admitted as much as well and are merely being dishonest because you are too childish to admit when you are beaten in an argument
The evidence is so overwhelming only a fool wouldn't see it.

You are lying.

there is no evidence to support your claim much less a mountain of it or overwhelming amount.

Your arguments exist in the ABSENCE of evidence and are more akin to faith based arguments of religion. Much like flat earthers or fundamentalists you ignore any fact or evidence disputing you and make great claims of evidence which you can never produce or cite.

This is because you have no evidence and you know it and are merely arguing based on a dogmatic belie system which you will not allow to be questioned in any way.

This is why you make absurdly stupid claims such as CIA plants or shills. Because you KNOW you are lying about such evidence.

The evidence proves you wrong and you are too immature to accept that fact but it is a fact in your face.
You like to look at one little piece of the coup d'etat and tear it apart, without looking at the entire event. I am guessing you were trained in this tactic at Langley.

No I like to look at the evidence which is alien to you.

There was no coup d'etat and no evidence of one and it is that simple.

I am guessing you were educated in public schools since you consistently make false claims about evidence despite having none at all reflecting a piss poor education.

With the mountain of evidence proving conspiracy, anyone who thinks Oswald responsible and acted alone has to be FUCKING CRAZY or a CIA plant.

Wrong,.

You have admitted as much as well and are merely being dishonest because you are too childish to admit when you are beaten in an argument

You are lying.

there is no evidence to support your claim much less a mountain of it or overwhelming amount.

Your arguments exist in the ABSENCE of evidence and are more akin to faith based arguments of religion. Much like flat earthers or fundamentalists you ignore any fact or evidence disputing you and make great claims of evidence which you can never produce or cite.

This is because you have no evidence and you know it and are merely arguing based on a dogmatic belie system which you will not allow to be questioned in any way.

This is why you make absurdly stupid claims such as CIA plants or shills. Because you KNOW you are lying about such evidence.

The evidence proves you wrong and you are too immature to accept that fact but it is a fact in your face.
You like to look at one little piece of the coup d'etat and tear it apart, without looking at the entire event. I am guessing you were trained in this tactic at Langley.

I am guessing you were educated in public schools since you consistently make false claims about evidence despite having none at all reflecting a piss poor education.
To state what you just did, proves how duped or trained you are.

Truly amazing anyone can think as you do, unless you really are just a statist poser.

Wrong,.

You are lying.

Truly amazing anyone can think as you do, unless you really are just a statist poser.

Wrong because I am correct and you have admitted as much you conceeded the argument several posts back and admitted there is no evidence all you are doing at this point is childishly trying to deny that you did.

You cannot cite or post or demonstrate any evidence which you claim exists because you are lying and there is no such evidence and you know it.

You are lying.

Wrong because I am correct and you have admitted as much you conceeded the argument several posts back and admitted there is no evidence all you are doing at this point is childishly trying to deny that you did.

You cannot cite or post or demonstrate any evidence which you claim exists because you are lying and there is no such evidence and you know it.
LMFAO...

I can't imagine Langley pays you so well that you would continue with your stupidity.

Do they?

You are lying.

LMFAO...

I can't imagine Langley pays you so well that you would continue with your stupidity.

Do they?

That is because the notion that langley pays people to post on obscure forums is an idiotic claim which people like you only use when you have no evidence and you do not.

You always claim there is evidence but cannot cite or demonstrate any proving there is no evidence to support your assertion

LMFAO...

Do they?

That is because the notion that langley pays people to post on obscure forums is an idiotic claim which people like you only use when you have no evidence and you do not.

You always claim there is evidence but cannot cite or demonstrate any proving there is no evidence to support your assertion
Hey I bet those folks at Langley must laugh their asses off how easy that got away with the JFK assassination. Can you shed any light on this?

LMFAO...

Do they?

Hey I bet those folks at Langley must laugh their asses off how easy that got away with the JFK assassination. Can you shed any light on this?

You first.

Cite some evidence which you claim exists.

If you evade and dodge by saying it is every where or something to that effect than by definition you admit you lied and there is no evidence

LMFAO...

Do they?

You first.

If you evade and dodge by saying it is every where or something to that effect than by definition you admit you lied and there is no evidence
Yeah I bet you believe Oswald was a Communist who loved Castro.

Am I right?

LMFAO...

Do they?

You first.

Am I right?

Dummy....where did you go?

Was Oswald a Commie?

LMFAO...

Do they?

No
You first.

Am I right?

No.

he was a communist who admired Castro which is fact you cannot refute it is not belied.

If you assert otherwise it requires evidence..

Now I always openly and accurately answer your questions.

you however are a proven liar and uneducated coward who does not answer questions.

So change that now and a stop being a coward,

Answer the questions.

Cite one specific passage from the Warren Commission which is a lie and provide evidence that it is a lie.

Afre their any guilty men locked up in prison since you claim the government lies 24/7

LMFAO...

Do they?

You first.

Am I right?

Was Oswald a Commie?

I know you are a coward in real life but stop being one hear and answer the questions.

LMFAO...

Do they?

No
You first.

Am I right?

No.

he was a communist who admired Castro which is fact you cannot refute it is not belied.

you however are a proven liar and uneducated coward who does not answer questions.

Answer the questions.

Cite one specific passage from the Warren Commission which is a lie and provide evidence that it is a lie.

Afre their any guilty men locked up in prison since you claim the government lies 24/7
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You first.

Am I right?

Was Oswald a Commie?

I know you are a coward in real life but stop being one hear and answer the questions.
Hey CIA dupe, do you think Jake Ruby LOVED JFK and this was the motive for his killing Oswald?

No
You first.

Am I right?

No.

Answer the questions.

Yes it is amusing how often you are proven wrong by facts now answer my questions

You first.

Am I right?

Was Oswald a Commie?

Hey CIA dupe, do you think Jake Ruby LOVED JFK and this was the motive for his killing Oswald?

Are there any guilt men in prison?

Cite one specific passage from the Warren Commission report which is a lie and provide evidence that it is a lie,

Stop being the coward you are known to be in person and act like trhe keyboard warrior you were born to be and answer

No
You first.

Am I right?

No.

Answer the questions.

As predicted you prove that I an right by your impotent inability to refute me with evidence

No
You first.

Am I right?

No.

Answer the questions.

As predicted you prove that I an right by your impotent inability to refute me with evidence

Hey CIA Dupe....let's keep the comedy rolling...now, was Ruby a great admirer of JFK and this was his motive for killing Oswald?

Please answer....I love your comedy act.

No
You first.

Am I right?

No.

Answer the questions.

Hey CIA Dupe....let's keep the comedy rolling...now, was Ruby a great admirer of JFK and this was his motive to killing Oswald?

Are there any guilty men in prison?

Cite one passage from the Warren Commission which is a lie and provide evidence it is a lie.

Stop being the same coward you are known to be in real life and answer

Am I right?

No.

Answer the questions.

Hey CIA Dupe....let's keep the comedy rolling...now, was Ruby a great admirer of JFK and this was his motive to killing Oswald?

Cite one passage from the Warren Commission which is a lie and provide evidence it is a lie.

LMFAO...you are amazingly FUNNY....CIA Dupe.

I love it. You need to consider doing stand up.

Oswald was a commie and Ruby love JFK....LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No.

Answer the questions.

provide evidence to the contrary i

LMFAO...you are amazingly FUNNY....CIA Dupe.

I love it. You need to consider doing stand up.

Oswald as a commie and Ruby love JFK....LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Since you can provide no evidence to the contrary you have admitted those are true facts.

Now stop laughing at your reflection in the mirror and answer the questions

Forum List

Back