Explain how this is an exoneration

People can use whatever terms they wish the bottom line is Mueller determined there was no collusion he made no decision on obstruction that then went to the AG and Deputy AG who looked at Mueller had and decided not obstruction.

No reasonable prosecutor would pursue a case based on the Mueller Report findings. Trump didn't even use a hammer or any bleachbit on his devices.

When all else "fails" for Trump ass kissers........BRING UP HILLARY...............LMAO

When all else fails, LOL!. I hate to tell you. But, there are no charges against Trump. Barr made that very clear. And, if you are waiting for Pelosi to go with impeachment, I feel bad for you.

Trump: "Gee I wish I could stop this investigation based on a lie that is hampering my ability to do my job and ruining my life."

Dems: "AH-HA! GOTCHA!"

Trump NEEDS his cult to stand by him........Ultimately, it will boil down IF dimwits and poorly educated voters within that Trump cult constitute enough deplorables to get him re-elected......

Currently his disa pproval ratings are about 2 out of 3 voters.........Sanity may prevail.

Trump: "Gee I wish I could stop this investigation based on a lie that is hampering my ability to do my job and ruining my life."

Trump NEEDS his cult to stand by him........Ultimately, it will boil down IF dimwits and poorly educated voters within that Trump cult constitute enough deplorables to get him re-elected......

Currently his disa pproval ratings are about 2 out of 3 voters.........Sanity may prevail.

This should be one of the easiest reelections in many years.

When all else fails, LOL!. I hate to tell you. But, there are no charges against Trump. Barr made that very clear.

...and THERE, my ignorant Trump cultist, is where you can flaunt YOUR fucked up ignorance....."BARR TOLD YOU WHAT TO BELIEVE".........and like a good sheep, you follow the cult mentality.

I know plenty of "poorly educated" people who don't read CNN or have time or inclination to nitpick at a 400 page document who are much, much superior human beings to scum like you and they won't fall for your tricks.

When all else fails, LOL!. I hate to tell you. But, there are no charges against Trump. Barr made that very clear.

...and THERE, my ignorant Trump cultist, is where you can flaunt YOUR fucked up ignorance....."BARR TOLD YOU WHAT TO BELIEVE".........and like a good sheep, you follow the cult mentality.
Well, you did it for eight years under Opie,

I will give you some credit. Despite being soundly defeated time after time, you never give up. The Clinton cult mentality is very strong within you. I do have some good news. She is going to run again in 2020. So, you have one more chance to stand with Bill and Hillary. I hope you can keep your spirits up.

DID exactly what???..............Under a congress that was heavily republican and anti-Obama.....

Was Obama under investigation by a special counsel??......Yes or No?
Was Obama accused of obstruction of justice by a special counsel??..........Yes or No?

I will give you some credit. Despite being soundly defeated time after time, you never give up. The Clinton cult mentality is very strong within you. I do have some good news. She is going to run again in 2020. So, you have one more chance to stand with Bill and Hillary. I hope you can keep your spirits up.

I don't give a crap whether you believe it or not, but I very much dislike Hillary and Bill.......

But, YES, the orange idiot currently in the oval office has managed to gather every moronic voter to back his fat ass.....LMAO

DID exactly what???..............Under a congress that was heavily republican and anti-Obama.....

Was Obama accused of obstruction of justice by a special counsel??..........Yes or No?
.....and THERE, my ignorant Opie cultist, is where you can flaunt YOUR fucked up ignorance....."OPIE TOLD YOU WHAT TO BELIEVE".........and like a good sheep, you follow the cult mentality.

The only difference is that Opie had Lynch and Holder to ride point for your messiah's protection

As no crimes occurred, there is no need to have a trial; nor is there any need for Trump to exonerate himself. The burden is on others to prove he is guilty. They didn't

Again, yet ANOTHER Trump cult member who relies on Hannity to interpret Mueller's findings.....

Reading is such a fucking burden on their half brain......

(But you have other dimwits on here agreeing with you because they TOO can't read......LOL)

How lame. It's been 3 years of constant surveillance and investigations and you loons have not been able to indict Trump for an actual crime.

And it's not a crime to obstruct a coupe attempt.

.....and THERE, my ignorant Opie cultist, is where you can flaunt YOUR fucked up ignorance....."OPIE TOLD YOU WHAT TO BELIEVE".........and like a good sheep, you follow the cult mentality.

The only difference is that Opie had Lynch and Holder to ride point for your messiah's protection

So, morons like you are asserting that Obama........with SIX years of a republican majority in BOTH chambers of congress, faced the same EXACT legal problems as your beloved orange fuckhead???

Is THAT what you're stating ????

How the fuck do you turn on your computer all by yourself with that "brain" capacity?.........LOL

Mueller's report explains his prosecutorial decisions in four points.
  1. The DOJ's OLC has issued the opinion that a sitting President cannot be indicted, and the SC accepted that opinion for the purposes of his investigation, further recognizing that a DOJ indictment might preempt the constitutional mechanism of impeachment.
  2. The investigation was nevertheless warranted because an criminal investigation is permitted under the OLC's standard, even when an indictment is not. Other individuals engaging in obstruction could be prosecuted immediately. And the President is not immune from prosecution after leaving office, regardless of whether impeachment proceedings are brought or are successful. So the investigation served the purpose of preserving evidence while witness memories were fresh.
  3. The normal public mechanism for an individual accused of a crime to clear themselves is a speedy public criminal trial. If the sitting President cannot be brought to a criminal trial while in office, then it would be unfair for the SC to affirmatively accuse him of a crime that cannot be prosecuted in a criminal court of law at this time. Even a sealed indictment's secrecy could not be guaranteed to be preserved. Accordingly, a criminal accusation against a sitting President could be harmful to the country, because the accusation cannot be resolved in the normal adversarial manner of a criminal trial.
  4. The results of the investigation do not allow the SC to conclude that the President did not commit obstruction.

So please explain how this exhonerates Donald?

because their party masters told them it did, and these sheep never disagree with their party masters.
kinda like the party masters told them trump colluded, so everyone that wanted to believed it.

1. The DOJ's OLC has issued the opinion that a sitting President cannot be indicted, and the SC accepted that opinion for the purposes of his investigation, further recognizing that a DOJ indictment might preempt the constitutional mechanism of impeachment.
  2. The investigation was nevertheless warranted because an criminal investigation is permitted under the OLC's standard, even when an indictment is not. Other individuals engaging in obstruction could be prosecuted immediately. And the President is not immune from prosecution after leaving office, regardless of whether impeachment proceedings are brought or are successful. So the investigation served the purpose of preserving evidence while witness memories were fresh.
  3. The normal public mechanism for an individual accused of a crime to clear themselves is a speedy public criminal trial. If the sitting President cannot be brought to a criminal trial while in office, then it would be unfair for the SC to affirmatively accuse him of a crime that cannot be prosecuted in a criminal court of law at this time. Even a sealed indictment's secrecy could not be guaranteed to be preserved. Accordingly, a criminal accusation against a sitting President could be harmful to the country, because the accusation cannot be resolved in the normal adversarial manner of a criminal trial.
  4. The results of the investigation do not allow the SC to conclude that the President did not commit obstruction.

So please explain how this exonerates Donald?
please explain how it implicates him.

because their party masters told them it did, and these sheep never disagree with their party masters.
kinda like the party masters told them trump colluded, so everyone that wanted to believed it.

yep. There is no diffidence between the sheep, all that differs is which sheep pen they reside in.

TDS is a religion.

Forum List

Back