Explain this please!

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
upload_2019-4-1_20-8-13.jpeg

American healthcare is great if you are a billionaire

Britain has shit nowadays.

The sun has set long..... looooooooong ago on the Brits.

Too bad.

well, I'm a YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE Rolling Stones fan, just as anyone my age would likely be BUT having said that, we all know the BEST heart surgery hospitals are in 'blue states' such as Minnesota (Mayo Clinic), California (Cedars-Sinai), and of course, many other 'blue states'

well fuck .............

Heart surgery for the devil? You go Mick.

Where in Hell did that Satanic Dicksucking Cheney obtain his Satanic heart?
Oh yeah, Virginia; another 'blue state.'

Last edited:

Good point. Why would anyone take their cue from Chuck Woolery.
What? He isn’t allowed to ask a question? Dumbass!

Why? Seriously, ewe ask why one would get one's news from Chuck Fucking Woolery?

And they say dipshittery is dead....

If the above is over yore head ---- nobody here has any evidence whatsoever that Mick Jagger is going anywhere for heart surgery or needs it. You just posted an image of an alleged tweet from Chuck Fucking Woolery. That's it. And you're about to run with that.

Wanna buy a bridge? It was only driven on Sundays, by Chuck Woolery.

well, I'm a YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE Rolling Stones fan, just as anyone my age would likely be BUT having said that, we all know the BEST heart surgery hospitals are in 'blue states' such as Minnesota (Mayo Clinic), California (Cedars-Sinai), and of course, many other 'blue states'

well fuck .............

Isn’t he a British citizen?

well fuck .............

Isn’t he a British citizen?
Dual. So, as much as he is a Brit getting surgery in America, he is an American getting surgery in america. Chuck Woolery's brain will NOT be back in "2 and 2". It has left for good.

Good point. Why would anyone take their cue from Chuck Woolery.
What? He isn’t allowed to ask a question? Dumbass!

Why? Seriously, ewe ask why one would get one's news from Chuck Fucking Woolery?

And they say dipshittery is dead....

If the above is over yore head ---- nobody here has any evidence whatsoever that Mick Jagger is going anywhere for heart surgery or needs it. You just posted an image of an alleged tweet from Chuck Fucking Woolery. That's it. And you're about to run with that.

Wanna buy a bridge? It was only driven on Sundays, by Chuck Woolery.
I sure didn’t know ewe had a hard on for Chuck Woolery or I wouldn’t have posted it! Aye yup!

Forum List

Back