Explosion reported in Philadelphia.

Who are you, dipshit?
Matt Drudge?
Um, it's a current event. What forum is this, hmm?

Un - one may discuss current events here is my understanding. Not post "news as it happens," dipshit. Although I could be wrong. I'm sure there's a skidmark or two out there who gets his/her news here. You perhaps?

Who are you, dipshit?
Matt Drudge?

Un - one may discuss current events here is my understanding. Not post "news as it happens," dipshit. Although I could be wrong. I'm sure there's a skidmark or two out there who gets his/her news here. You perhaps?
Discussion is one thing. Trolling is another, and that's what you're doing.

Who are you, dipshit?
Matt Drudge?

Where do you want it placed fuckface? Petition the mods.

Who are you, dipshit?
Matt Drudge?

Yet, you haven't discussed the current event, but find it important to troll the poster instead.

Who are you, dipshit?
Matt Drudge?

Yet, you haven't discussed the current event, but find it important to troll the poster instead.
We know at least one mod is participating in the thread and is tolerating this troll. Pretty much tells us all we need to know, doesn't it?

Forum List

Back