Explosive Report: Obama to Meet with Joe Today to Drop Out. Newsome and Witmer Floated as Replacements

Things are real bad in Biden Turnip land. A DNC insider is saying Obama is meeting with the Bidens today and urging him to drop out. Kamala is furious because she is being passed over for Newsome or Witmer. Oy vey, what's Mr. and Mrs. Potato Head gonna do?

All you are relying on is hearsay, which in and of itself is shit sandwich. There is nothing verified about this. Just person who "Heard something". On of that, this is Fucked Snooze. Anyone who stupid enough to believe this crap should remember $87.5M settlement it reached with Dominion Voting Systems for the it told about Dominion.

Last edited:
Things are real bad in Biden Turnip land. A DNC insider is saying Obama is meeting with the Bidens today and urging him to drop out. Kamala is furious because she is being passed over for Newsome or Witmer. Oy vey, what's Mr. and Mrs. Potato Head gonna do?

Witmer would make an impressive entrance to the next debate, flying in on her broom surrounded by her flying monkeys.....

Would prefer Josh Shapiro to replace Biden

Politicians are power hungry and generally won't go unless they are dragged out. It is in their blood.

Listen up bub and I am only going to tell you this once...

PC was invented by the lying rhetoricians as code so they would not say anything that would hurt their chances of gaining power. It has no bearing to truth; it only counts for what is politically expedient to winning the popular vote.

The ignorant, bamboozled people want to be PC...even though they are not running for office.

It takes a special kind of asshole that wants to control people and keep them under their thumb. A person that is hell-bent for power at any cost, one that is greedy and egomaniacal. And that asshole's name is a politician.

vict joe.JPG

I don’t know if they can replace him. It would have to start over as a new campaign. New fund raising etc..kind of late to start all of that.

It’s not like the Biden campaign can donate all of their funds to the new candidate.

Also, hasn’t a lot of the ballot access laws already expired, and can existing primary delegates swap candidates? Or are they considered committed?

Last edited:

I would like Gavin Newsom to take Biden's place. My son doesn't like him---he says Newsom has screwed up California and will do the same thing to the country if he is elected President.

All you are relying on is hearsay, which in and of itself is shit sandwich. There is nothing verified about this. Just person who "Heard something". On of that, this is Fucked Snooze. Anyone who stupid enough to believe this crap should remember $87.5M settlement it reached with Dominion Voting Systems for the it told about Dominion.

Poor baby
Wow.

They got it from a named DNC fund raiser and insider. No anonymous source, the dude is publicly on the record.
Wasnt throwing shade. Just revising my assessment that Fox wouldnt know what was happening in the Dem party, but if they pulled it off twitter I guess that would be better than what they know for sure.

Biden needs to gracefully bow out. If he doesn’t the party needs to throw him out

It isn't just Sponge Brains Shits Pants that's going down the drain, it's your whole disgusting, despicable, worthless criminal enterprise -- The dimocrap scum party.

People aren't as stupid as you'd like to pretend. They know that the dimocrap scum knew who and what Sponge Brains Shits Pants was when they stole the election and put him on the throne.

We haven't even started to expose Warren and Sanders and the rest of the scum behind this. Your party is going to be destroyed. Hopefully, permanently. But at least it will be set back thirty years.

Of that, I am certain

biden did not come out strong as i'd like last night, but still is the only human running for the job

Is this the way that Trump is going to be stopped?

It would seem to be the magic bullet, but is it safe enough to risk the entire country by compromising the war effort to destroy Russia?

Forum List

Back