Exposing The Jew: PA Man Lied About Auschwitz Imprisonment And Escape, Historian Says

For some people, truth is an enemy that needs to be constantly fought, and constantly defeated. It's a difficult battle to fight truth every day, because making up lies is a constant creative process that requires much more effort than simply researching what is true, and telling it. That is why people who support Obama and Hillary are never in a good mood, because the enormous effort of battling truth and making up lies wear them out. Steve_McGarrett, Holocaust denier, is in the same difficult position.

My dad's whole family was wiped out.

Steve, you find my comment funny? Perhaps you think I am lying. Well, I'm not. Are there really people who have grandparents, uncles, aunts and cousins from both sides of the family? If I would tell you the stories of how my dad's side of the family perished, you would think I have a really wild imagination. But for most Ashkenazi Jews, having that type of family history is the norm. Thank G-d we don't live in that hellish world.

Steve is immune to truth. You could open up the mass graves at Auschwitz, toss Steve in, and let him thrash around in the bed of bones, and he would still not believe that any of it was real.

Most if not all of those running around telling holocaust fairytales are lying.
A Holocaust imposter? Pa. man lied about Auschwitz imprisonment and escape, historian says
My parents were teenagers in Nazi-occupied Belgium. They say all the Jews in town were taken away and none ever returned. What happened to them? It's easy to criticize those who survived, but explain why so many died? It could hardly have happened without someone trying real hard.

Stop talking to him as if hes interested in the truth. The guy is one sick fuck. End of story.

So disgusting. Look at these kids being forced to listen to his ghoulish campfire tale:
CF9aXwVUgAAsw_0.jpg

My dad's whole family was wiped out.

Steve, you find my comment funny? Perhaps you think I am lying. Well, I'm not. Are there really people who have grandparents, uncles, aunts and cousins from both sides of the family? If I would tell you the stories of how my dad's side of the family perished, you would think I have a really wild imagination. But for most Ashkenazi Jews, having that type of family history is the norm. Thank G-d we don't live in that hellish world.

You don't owe him any explanation.

there were plans for large cremation ovens to be built in palestine for all jews in the MENA

fortunately the mufti could not return to palestine/Israel

My grandparents migrated here from Germany, so having German lineage and a German name was somewhat awkward during WW-II. Being incapable of the kind of cruelty something as horrifically cruel as the Holocaust implied, and knowing my parents and grandparents are not capable of something like that, I was for a long time receptive to insistence by the more prominent Holocaust deniers that what the Jews were saying the Germans did could not have happened. But over time I came to realize that the same things that happened in Germany during that era could happen here. All it would take is a severe economic depression, military defeat leading to loss of prestige in the world, and the kind of charismatic leadership which could alter our fundamental political structure and ideals.

Right now there are influential American Blacks who openly advocate White genocide. In addition to them we presently host a substantial number of Islamic migrants and we can expect significantly more to arrive in the near future -- and the Islamic faith is dedicated to the elimination of infidels. The White race will soon be a minority in America and will be bitterly despised by the ethnic majority.

My grandparents migrated here from Germany, so having German lineage and a German name at awkward during WW-II. Being incapable of the kind of cruelty something as horrifically cruel as the Holocaust implied, and knowing my parents and grandparents are not capable of something like that, I was for a long time receptive to insistence by the more prominent Holocaust deniers that what the Jews were saying the Germans did could not have happened. But over time I came to realize that the same things that happened in Germany during that era could happen here. All it would take is a severe economic depression, military defeat leading to loss of prestige in the world, and the kind of charismatic leadership which could alter our fundamental political structure and ideals.

Right now there are influential American Blacks who openly advocate White genocide. In addition to them we presently host a substantial number of Islamic migrants and we can expect significantly more to arrive in the near future -- and the Islamic faith is dedicated to the elimination of infidels. The White race will soon be a minority in America and will be bitterly despised by the ethnic majority.
You bastard. With Trump, America will be a White majority. The Jew has led to the destruction of many nations., financially. They are paracitic. You should have your ass whipped for shaming your proud German Aryan White heritage. Be proud! Teach your grandkids the proud White traditions of your White European heritage AND the extreme dangers of multiculturalism and interracial breeding. The future of our people depends on it.

Last edited:
Keep in mind the OP Steve_McGarrett has been among the staunchest Drumpf supporters on this entire forum. Since the very beginning.
I think Steve would be in for a bitter disappointment if Trump manages to get himself elected. Donald Trump is a power freak whose only concern is himself. He will not do anything about immigration or crime, mainly because he has neither the time nor the inclination to contend with resistance from the Congress. He will be too busy making deals with every crooked sonofabitch he can before his term is ended.

Forum List

Back