Exposing The Jew: PA Man Lied About Auschwitz Imprisonment And Escape, Historian Says

Keep in mind the OP Steve_McGarrett has been among the staunchest Drumpf supporters on this entire forum. Since the very beginning.
I think Steve would be in for a bitter disappointment if Trump manages to get himself elected. Donald Trump is a power freak whose only concern is himself. He will not do anything about immigration or crime, mainly because he has neither the time nor the inclination to contend with resistance from the Congress. He will be too busy making deals with every crooked sonofabitch he can before his term is ended.
You are such a naive tool. The man will prove himself as a proud White nationalist and put his patriotic plan in place making this country great again by returning the country back to the people our founders created it for via the 1790 Naturalization Act, White people. Look it it up! Sub-whites will never make this country prosper. Never!

For some people, truth is an enemy that needs to be constantly fought, and constantly defeated. It's a difficult battle to fight truth every day, because making up lies is a constant creative process that requires much more effort than simply researching what is true, and telling it. That is why people who support Obama and Hillary are never in a good mood, because the enormous effort of battling truth and making up lies wear them out. Steve_McGarrett, Holocaust denier, is in the same difficult position.
But it puzzles me as to why they would waste so much time attacking the Jews when it is the secular leftwing Jacobins who are the real plague of humanity, and their current form as Marxist conspirators is easily shown.

Yes, some Jews were Marxists, but the problem wasnt that they were Jews, but that they were godless Marxist shit4brains.

You bastard. With Trump, America will be a White majority. The Jew has led to the destruction of many nations., financially. They are paracitic. You should have your ass whipped for shaming your proud German Aryan White heritage. Be proud! Teach your grandkids the proud White traditions of your White European heritage AND the extreme dangers of multiculturalism and interracial breeding. The future of our people depends on it.
I think this pretty much proves that you are a libtard troll. I have never heard even Klansmen say such stupid bull shit.

My grandparents migrated here from Germany, so having German lineage and a German name at awkward during WW-II. Being incapable of the kind of cruelty something as horrifically cruel as the Holocaust implied, and knowing my parents and grandparents are not capable of something like that, I was for a long time receptive to insistence by the more prominent Holocaust deniers that what the Jews were saying the Germans did could not have happened. But over time I came to realize that the same things that happened in Germany during that era could happen here. All it would take is a severe economic depression, military defeat leading to loss of prestige in the world, and the kind of charismatic leadership which could alter our fundamental political structure and ideals.

Right now there are influential American Blacks who openly advocate White genocide. In addition to them we presently host a substantial number of Islamic migrants and we can expect significantly more to arrive in the near future -- and the Islamic faith is dedicated to the elimination of infidels. The White race will soon be a minority in America and will be bitterly despised by the ethnic majority.
You bastard. With Trump, America will be a White majority. The Jew has led to the destruction of many nations., financially. They are paracitic. You should have your ass whipped for shaming your proud German Aryan White heritage. Be proud! Teach your grandkids the proud White traditions of your White European heritage AND the extreme dangers of multiculturalism and interracial breeding. The future of our people depends on it.

And there it is --- flies to shit. I understand that Trump loves you. Since he did say he loves the "poorly educated". If you think he is some kind Aryan hero --- you're stupider than I thought. As much as I hate the bastard, I feel sorry for him that you are endorsing him. And by doing so --- as stupid as you are --- you are actually hurting his cause.

And there it is --- flies to shit. I understand that Trump loves you. Since he did say he loves the "poorly educated". If you think he is some kind Aryan hero --- you're stupider than I thought. As much as I hate the bastard, I feel sorry for him that you are endorsing him. And by doing so --- as stupid as you are --- you are actually hurting his cause.
But Trump cannot be faulted because moron racist like Steve are pinning their delusional hopes on him.

But Trump cannot be faulted because moron racist like Steve are pinning their delusional hopes on him.

Oh hell no.. You cant control your endorsement. Obama was endorsed by the Comm Party of Amer. Ron Paul got endorsements from a LOT of jew hating organizations. Perhaps Steve was a Ron Paul fan because that libertarian wanted to cut foreign aid to Israel and the Mid East in general.

So I feel for Trump. I know what it's like when the flies come to your picnic !!! :biggrin:

I think this pretty much proves that you are a libtard troll. I have never heard even Klansmen say such stupid bull shit.
How is it being stupid to teach your children to love their race and heritage?

For some people, truth is an enemy that needs to be constantly fought, and constantly defeated. It's a difficult battle to fight truth every day, because making up lies is a constant creative process that requires much more effort than simply researching what is true, and telling it. That is why people who support Obama and Hillary are never in a good mood, because the enormous effort of battling truth and making up lies wear them out. Steve_McGarrett, Holocaust denier, is in the same difficult position.

And yet Stevie the racist feels about Obama and Hillary the same as you do......

You teach nothing but hatred and lies

Steve is immune to truth. You could open up the mass graves at Auschwitz, toss Steve in, and let him thrash around in the bed of bones, and he would still not believe that any of it was real.

I doubt Stevie actually disbelieves the holocaust- he just hates Jews so much that he is really a cheer leader for the holocaust.

That is the kind of piece of shit Stevie the racist is.

Oh hell no.. You cant control your endorsement. Obama was endorsed by the Comm Party of Amer. Ron Paul got endorsements from a LOT of jew hating organizations. Perhaps Steve was a Ron Paul fan because that libertarian wanted to cut foreign aid to Israel and the Mid East in general.

So I feel for Trump. I know what it's like when the flies come to your picnic !!! :biggrin:

I agree with you about endorsements- Trump is not responsible for David Duke endorsing him.

But Trump has done nothing to discourage supporters like Stevie.

Just look at here at USMB- frankly every racist that I am aware of here at USMB supports Trump- they all think that he is their great white hope- there is something about Trump's message which is reaching them.

:eusa_doh: You go a bit further than that don't you? Or are truly clueless that making shit up about OTHER races and heritages in order to HATE them --- doesn't make your kids love THEIR culture and heritage more in the long run.

I agree with you about endorsements- Trump is not responsible for David Duke endorsing him.

Just look at here at USMB- frankly every racist that I am aware of here at USMB supports Trump- they all think that he is their great white hope- there is something about Trump's message which is reaching them.

Trump has no consequences for his flippant statements. He says terrible things about you one day to frame an argument that resonates --- and the next day "he LOVES you".. He is a chronic USER of people. Which is where his appeal is to these clowns.

Which is also why NO ONE with any integrity is gonna tag along and work for this guy. No "great people" are gonna ignore the daily BOOM BOOM of sociopathic pronouncements.

Great people don't follow folks who chew on others. So he's gonna have a hard time recruiting people who are qualified.

Duke never officially endorsed Trump. Get your facts together Suranis.

IF you did only that much you would be OK, but you have to be a dick and slam on everyone else, particularly people that have done you no harm but are merely convenient scapegoats.

Trump has no consequences for his flippant statements. He says terrible things about you one day to frame an argument that resonates --- and the next day "he LOVES you".. He is a chronic USER of people. Which is where his appeal is to these clowns.
I think the word hyperbole is sufficient and it comes from trumps past in the entertainment and advertising world.

Every other politician uses the same tactics, for example Romney kissed Trumps ass in 2012, but now claims Trump is a nutball, WTF?

I do trust Trumps greed, his awareness of how much his brand will be worth if he delivers on his campaign promises, and his innate desire to be a hero in American history.

We can easily do worse than Trump.

And yet Stevie the racist feels about Obama and Hillary the same as you do......

And the Communist Party feels about Obama and Hillary the same as you do.

So what?

Steve is a sock, I am certain of it now.

Forum List

Back