Exposing The Jew: PA Man Lied About Auschwitz Imprisonment And Escape, Historian Says

You bastard. With Trump, America will be a White majority. The Jew has led to the destruction of many nations., financially. They are paracitic. You should have your ass whipped for shaming your proud German Aryan White heritage. Be proud! Teach your grandkids the proud White traditions of your White European heritage AND the extreme dangers of multiculturalism and interracial breeding. The future of our people depends on it.
I think this pretty much proves that you are a libtard troll. I have never heard even Klansmen say such stupid bull shit.
How is it being stupid to teach your children to love their race and heritage?
IF you did only that much you would be OK, but you have to be a dick and slam on everyone else, particularly people that have done you no harm but are merely convenient scapegoats.
You damned right they're scapegoats. Now wake up and embrace your White superiority. Be
a real man. Teach your kids and grandchildren they are the real future of America. Teach them how dangerous it is to crossbreed and genetically taint White European superior genes with genetically inferior and unintellectual races. Teach them the dangers of multiculturalism. Teach them nothing but White harmony through White pride and good Christian conservative family values that has sustained this country since it's foundation.

flacaltest: 14478428 said:
You bastard. With Trump, America will be a White majority. The Jew has led to the destruction of many nations., financially. They are paracitic. You should have your ass whipped for shaming your proud German Aryan White heritage. Be proud! Teach your grandkids the proud White traditions of your White European heritage AND the extreme dangers of multiculturalism and interracial breeding. The future of our people depends on it.
I think this pretty much proves that you are a libtard troll. I have never heard even Klansmen say such stupid bull shit.

:eusa_doh: You go a bit further than that don't you? Or are truly clueless that making shit up about OTHER races and heritages in order to HATE them --- doesn't make your kids love THEIR culture and heritage more in the long run.

What a pacifist toadie you are. You embrace inferior races when you should embrace yours. It's you guilt ridden Whites who we are trying to prevent the original intent of our founders from being destroyed.

My grandparents migrated here from Germany, so having German lineage and a German name at awkward during WW-II. Being incapable of the kind of cruelty something as horrifically cruel as the Holocaust implied, and knowing my parents and grandparents are not capable of something like that, I was for a long time receptive to insistence by the more prominent Holocaust deniers that what the Jews were saying the Germans did could not have happened. But over time I came to realize that the same things that happened in Germany during that era could happen here. All it would take is a severe economic depression, military defeat leading to loss of prestige in the world, and the kind of charismatic leadership which could alter our fundamental political structure and ideals.

Right now there are influential American Blacks who openly advocate White genocide. In addition to them we presently host a substantial number of Islamic migrants and we can expect significantly more to arrive in the near future -- and the Islamic faith is dedicated to the elimination of infidels. The White race will soon be a minority in America and will be bitterly despised by the ethnic majority.

You are hoping Trump will run backs and muslims out of the country? lol Get a grip.

flacaltest: 14478428 said:

:eusa_doh: You go a bit further than that don't you? Or are truly clueless that making shit up about OTHER races and heritages in order to HATE them --- doesn't make your kids love THEIR culture and heritage more in the long run.

What a pacifist toadie you are. You embrace inferior races when you should embrace yours. It's you guilt ridden Whites who we are trying to prevent the original intent of our founders from being destroyed.

Spare us the bullshit. You have shared enough of that here.

And quit trying to grab onto the glory of other people's accomplishments.

It is ridiculous because you try to list accomplishments of other white people, and then claim something for yourself because your skin is the same color. Teach your children to accomplish things on their own and judge the individual based on their actions.

It is ridiculous because you try to list accomplishments of other white people, and then claim something for yourself because your skin is the same color. Teach your children to accomplish things on their own and judge the individual based on their actions.
The bible for every child to help them form their upbringing should be this It should be required for reading in every grade school or in the household.

Book-Cover-My-Awakening-2008-David-Duke-240.jpg.cf.jpg

Or listen.

The bible for every child to help them form their upbringing should be this It should be required for reading in every grade school or in the household.

Except for that pesky old US Constitution. But if you want to have a religious literature class, I have no problem. Lets teach the children about what all the religions have to say. THAT would be educational. But you want to make it mandatory that they only read a book that contains stories of cheating, explicit sex, and brutal, graphic violence.

My grandparents migrated here from Germany, so having German lineage and a German name at awkward during WW-II. Being incapable of the kind of cruelty something as horrifically cruel as the Holocaust implied, and knowing my parents and grandparents are not capable of something like that, I was for a long time receptive to insistence by the more prominent Holocaust deniers that what the Jews were saying the Germans did could not have happened. But over time I came to realize that the same things that happened in Germany during that era could happen here. All it would take is a severe economic depression, military defeat leading to loss of prestige in the world, and the kind of charismatic leadership which could alter our fundamental political structure and ideals.

Right now there are influential American Blacks who openly advocate White genocide. In addition to them we presently host a substantial number of Islamic migrants and we can expect significantly more to arrive in the near future -- and the Islamic faith is dedicated to the elimination of infidels. The White race will soon be a minority in America and will be bitterly despised by the ethnic majority.

You are hoping Trump will run backs and muslims out of the country? lol Get a grip.
It's the power of wishful thinking.

One way to serve the interests of your race and national heritage is to carefully avoid its essence and character being exploited by political opportunists like Donald Trump.

Please tell us in specific terms what you believe Trump, if elected President, will do to promote your interests. He cannot make, break or change laws without cooperation of the Congress and how many Congressional Representatives do you think will support any of the goals you are foolish enough to believe Trump will pursue?

Begin with Trump's promise to build a wall. If in fact he did manage to get budget approval for such a venture, you may rest assured the contractors will be stuffing his pockets with cash gratuities and when the wall is completed it will be approximately as effective as the War On Drugs has been.

There is a very simple, guaranteed effective method of solving the problem of illegal immigration and if Trump's intentions were legitimate he would be proposing it instead of the prospective wall boondoggle. That method is a mandatory biometric Citizen ID Card and serious criminal penalties for hiring anyone who does not have proper ID or legal immigrant or worker documentation. With this policy in place it will be unnecessary to deport illegals. Unable to be hired they will leave on their own accord before they are detected and arrested.

One way to serve the interests of your race and national heritage is to carefully avoid its essence and character being exploited by political opportunists like Donald Trump.

Please tell us in specific terms what you believe Trump, if elected President, will do to promote your interests. He cannot make, break or change laws without cooperation of the Congress and how many Congressional Representatives do you think will support any of the goals you are foolish enough to believe Trump will pursue?

Begin with Trump's promise to build a wall. If in fact he did manage to get budget approval for such a venture, you may rest assured the contractors will be stuffing his pockets with cash gratuities and when the wall is completed it will be approximately as effective as the War On Drugs has been.

There is a very simple, guaranteed effective method of solving the problem of illegal immigration and if Trump's intentions were legitimate he would be proposing it instead of the prospective wall boondoggle. That method is a mandatory biometric Citizen ID Card and serious criminal penalties for hiring anyone who does not have proper ID or legal immigrant or worker documentation. With this policy in place it will be unnecessary to deport illegals. Unable to be hired they will leave on their own accord before they are detected and arrested.

Who pays for the biometric Citizen ID card?

the holocaust? in the future it'll be jewish halloween, they'll tell stories about how the devil came to burn the jews, and they'll have costume parties and candy, and no one will take it seriously because every time the story is told it becomes less about truth and more about mythology. did hitler really exist? how do you know? perhaps he lives next door to santa claus at the north pole?

Who pays for the biometric Citizen ID card?
Whether government pays for it or each financially capable citizen pays a $10 fee, the savings in terms of what it presently costs to pursue, process and deport illegals will far exceed the cost of the ID card. If the illegals can't find anyone to hire them they will leave on their own initiative.

PS: Do you agree that the need for a fraud-proof Citizen ID card is increasingly pressing?

Elizabeth Warren lied about being an American Indian. That doesn't mean the Trail of Tears never happened,

Except for that pesky old US Constitution. But if you want to have a religious literature class, I have no problem. Lets teach the children about what all the religions have to say. THAT would be educational. But you want to make it mandatory that they only read a book that contains stories of cheating, explicit sex, and brutal, graphic violence.
Maybe Steve means that, but most people I know who advocate religious instruction dont intend for that to be the case.

I would not want my Catholic children to be taught Baptist theology as though it were the norm but I would think that some religious education is more important for them than repeated sex ed every year till they graduate..

Not the first and will not be the last..... They are all trying to milk that cash cow!

Hitler's Holocaust was real and undeniable.

But in comparison to what Franklin Delano Roosevelt's bosom buddy and "Uncle Joe", Stalin, unleashed on the world makes the Holocaust look like a picnic in the park.

Oh, go suck a big black cock and drink all it's cum, you worthless piece of humanturd.

Forum List

Back