Face it Libs..It’s our lowest class using marijuana...that’s the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
As usual the Contard Big Government enforcing their morality comes through.

So much for being the party of 'personal responsibility'

The GOP knows full well that just like cigarettes, alcohol and other “substances” it’s our most dependent, lowest grade predominantly using and often times abusing marijuana.
If the GOP wasn’t on a mission to Make America American Again and rebuild a higher class society legalization of marijuana wouldn’t be a problem.
This is just another case where government has to save Liberals from themselves...isn’t it?
Famous pot smokers:
Steve Jobs , Ben Franklin, The Beatles, Rick Steves, NBA executive Phil Jackson,
Bill Maher, Seth MacFarlane, Martha Stewart, David Letterman, etc etc etc

Are they all low class?
I swear Trump humps are the dumbest people on earth.

You’ll bust your asses trying to depict the likes of Steve Jobs as you poster child....haha...only you fools buy that shit. This is your boy right here....
14478491_102940906840181_5964238423291068416_n.jpg

The GOP knows full well that just like cigarettes, alcohol and other “substances” it’s our most dependent, lowest grade predominantly using and often times abusing marijuana.
If the GOP wasn’t on a mission to Make America American Again and rebuild a higher class society legalization of marijuana wouldn’t be a problem.
This is just another case where government has to save Liberals from themselves...isn’t it?
Famous pot smokers:
Steve Jobs , Ben Franklin, The Beatles, Rick Steves, NBA executive Phil Jackson,

Are they all low class?

You’ll bust your asses trying to depict the likes of Steve Jobs as you poster child....haha...only you folks buy that shit. This is your boy right here....
tub of buds? Awesome

Famous pot smokers:

Are they all low class?

You’ll bust your asses trying to depict the likes of Steve Jobs as you poster child....haha...only you fools buy that shit. This is your boy right here....

I know that guy. He's my accountant. :eek:

As usual the Contard Big Government enforcing their morality comes through.

So much for being the party of 'personal responsibility'
Stop trying to score a few cheap political points from this. Most Republicans want Sessions gone, and the 'personal responsibility' Republicans want marijuana legal.

Famous pot smokers:

Are they all low class?

I know that guy. He's my accountant. :eek:

Haha...right. That dude couldn’t tie a tie, lace up a pair of work boots or multiply 9x8 if his life depended on it.

Famous pot smokers:

Are they all low class?

Charles Manson, Willie Nelson who lives in a trailer and can't pay his taxes, Ariel Castro, the now famous for being broke Johnny Depp! Dennis Hopper, Bill "my little humidor" Clinton. Jeffrey Dahmer and William Bonin, serial killers used pot to lure their victims and used pot with the victims before killing them.

I swear, potheads just lose the ability to think.

Ben Franklin never smoked pot. Steve Jobs used drugs until his company threw him out on his ass until he cleaned up and came back with cancer. Oops, does't pot prevent cancer? I guess not.

That sounds like something a statist would say. JS
It is, a true totalanist, just look at the tyrants of bondage in his avi...

Well Trump won the Presidency despite the will of the majority. Nobody should be surprised he’s attacking states rights against the will of the majority too.

Fuck Jeff Sessions.

Famous pot smokers:

Are they all low class?

Charles Manson, Willie Nelson who lives in a trailer and can't pay his taxes, Ariel Castro, the now famous for being broke Johnny Depp! Dennis Hopper, Bill "my little humidor" Clinton. Jeffrey Dahmer and William Bonin, serial killers used pot to lure their victims and used pot with the victims before killing them.

I swear, potheads just lose the ability to think.

Ben Franklin never smoked pot. Steve Jobs used drugs until his company threw him out on his ass until he cleaned up and came back with cancer. Oops, does't pot prevent cancer? I guess not.
There ain't nothing that prevents death...

"Medical marijuana" is nothing more than a stalking horse for complete legalization. Should we "legalize" opioids, too?
Should we outlaw alcohol? No medicinal benefits (except red wine), causes many thousands of deaths every year, addicting, the list goes on. Alcohol has ruined a hell of a lot more lives than pot ever has.

Why should we ADD to the list of readily available substances whose detrimental effects far outweigh their benefits? Besides, marijuana is particularly susceptible to injestion by children.

Well Trump won the Presidency despite the will of the majority. Nobody should be surprised he’s attacking states rights against the will of the majority too.

Fuck Jeff Sessions.
These people are federalist, Hamiltonians...

"Medical marijuana" is nothing more than a stalking horse for complete legalization. Should we "legalize" opioids, too?
Should we outlaw alcohol? No medicinal benefits (except red wine), causes many thousands of deaths every year, addicting, the list goes on. Alcohol has ruined a hell of a lot more lives than pot ever has.

Why should we ADD to the list of readily available substances whose detrimental effects far outweigh their benefits? Besides, marijuana is particularly susceptible to injestion by children.
So is all other drugs...Duh.....The worst being right now is opioids...Get the picture?

Another case of Big Government Contards deciding that they need to save Americans from themselves.

Take away the ability for lowlifes to suck the taxpayer tit and I won’t give two shits about what people do in their homes...ask me to fund your filth and you can go fuck yourself....I’m all up in your business.
I'll tell you what, how about you just STFU anyhow since I've smoked weed for forty years and worked the whole time....Now get out of my ass and wipe off yer nose...

Another case of Big Government Contards deciding that they need to save Americans from themselves.

Take away the ability for lowlifes to suck the taxpayer tit and I won’t give two shits about what people do in their homes...ask me to fund your filth and you can go fuck yourself....I’m all up in your business.
I'll tell you what, how about you just STFU anyhow since I've smoked weed for forty years and worked the whole time....Now get out of my ass and wipe off yer nose...

Haha...sure you did.
“I worked at that gas station for 40 years...and damnit...I was the best attendant that ever worked there.”

Haha...sure you did.
“I worked at that gas station for 40 years...and damnit...I was the best attendant that ever worked there.”
Did you ever get to pump Ethyl?

That sounds like something a statist would say. JS

Think about...these are the same people bitching and whining nonstop about minimum wages and or how they don’t get enough free shit from taxpayers...right?
They have their children on macaroni and cheese and Top Ramen diets yet always have their sack of weed, Modello and $7 pack of cigarettes...right?
.GOV has to demand better of these people and protect taxpayers through legislation...right?
This really isn’t all that complicated...unless you’re a stoner yourself.
I totally get that. People are like that with ALL vices. Picking on a flower just seems partisan to me.
BTW i love modello
I am also a stoner. We talked about this earlier. Did you already forget? Did you burn that brain cell? :D

The problem with these substances has nothing to do with class and everything to do with addiction, both emotional and physical. Some people are just more susceptible to addiction.

I drink, probably to excess sometimes, but I don't drink every day or when I'm alone. I toke from time to time, but usually on trips or when others are doing it. I smoke 5-6 cigars a year, but have never smoked a cigarette. I've taken Xanax for fear of flying, but never felt the desire to abuse it. Same thing with Codeine.

Addiction susceptibility crosses class lines, it's just people not as well off don't usually have the support structures to get help.

Now when it comes to me, my main concern has been MMO's like World of Warcraft.

4 years clean!

LOL
opioids are legal for MEDICAL reasons :lol:
I sure hope you that post was just you being facetious

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back