Face it Libs..It’s our lowest class using marijuana...that’s the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The GOP knows full well that just like cigarettes, alcohol and other “substances” it’s our most dependent, lowest grade predominantly using and often times abusing marijuana.
If the GOP wasn’t on a mission to Make America American Again and rebuild a higher class society legalization of marijuana wouldn’t be a problem.
This is just another case where government has to save Liberals from themselves...isn’t it?
Poor white people in rural areas smoke it. Rich white people snort coke, but you don't have a problem with that I guess.

Sessions hates the KKK because some of them smoke weed.

Do you actually have a point to make, or are you drunk or high?

Cons hate pot because Big Pharma tells them too!

It's far simpler than that Timmy. "Cons" unlike Tards understand that marijuana usage on a grand scale is just another contributor to the decay of society. You wouldn't care or understand this as you love a low class society made up of filth.

The GOP knows full well that just like cigarettes, alcohol and other “substances” it’s our most dependent, lowest grade predominantly using and often times abusing marijuana.
If the GOP wasn’t on a mission to Make America American Again and rebuild a higher class society legalization of marijuana wouldn’t be a problem.
This is just another case where government has to save Liberals from themselves...isn’t it?
Poor white people in rural areas smoke it. Rich white people snort coke, but you don't have a problem with that I guess.

Which part of my point of view are you struggling to understand? Be clear and I'll have my 14 year old daughter log in and explain it to you.

That's kinda the point bud...it's really not about skin color...it's a lowlifes thing to do...always has been...white trash, beaners and ghetto beasts are the abusers...you know, the same folks that require me to spoon feed them. If it was a past time that only doctors and attorneys were into we wouldn't be having this conversation. You starting to get it yet?

As long as I don't have to pay their health care they are free to abuse as many drugs as they wish in my view.

You haven't a clue what you are talking about. Give me the choice of a guy who smokes a joint after work to unwind and a guy who drinks half fifth of whisky and shows up hungover most mornings, I'll hire the toker. Hell, for certain occupations and certain people, it can actually be beneficial in a work situation. I haven't personally found it to be thus and wait until happy hour.

https://nypost.com/2017/02/07/professionals-have-become-the-citys-new-potheads/

And most of the smokers I know are high functioning CONSERVATIVES. So STFU and cut it with the low information bullshit. While you're at it, please tell Keebler Elf Sessions to mind his own GD business.

Famous pot smokers:
Steve Jobs , Ben Franklin, The Beatles, Rick Steves, NBA executive Phil Jackson,
Bill Maher, Seth MacFarlane, Martha Stewart, David Letterman, etc etc etc

Are they all low class?
I swear Trump humps are the dumbest people on earth.

You’ll bust your asses trying to depict the likes of Steve Jobs as you poster child....haha...only you folks buy that shit. This is your boy right here....
14478491_102940906840181_5964238423291068416_n.jpg
tub of buds? Awesome
Is there a carb on that tub? Don’t bogart the tub bro!

You’ll bust your asses trying to depict the likes of Steve Jobs as you poster child....haha...only you fools buy that shit. This is your boy right here....
14478491_102940906840181_5964238423291068416_n.jpg

You got a prollem with Willy too?

640WeedWillieNelson4-RollingStone.jpg

Good ole white trash Willy...from feast to famine and the trailer park...hmmm, I wonder if weed was a contributing factor?

Good ole white trash Willy...from feast to famine and the trailer park...hmmm, I wonder if weed was a contributing factor?

Willie got in trouble with the taxman and was ripped off by managers and accountants. But he's still got 25 million. How about you?

Willie Nelson currently has an estimated net worth of $25 million.

Willie got in trouble with the taxman and was ripped off by managers and accountants. But he's still got 25 million. How about you?

Willie Nelson currently has an estimated net worth of $25 million.

You can't be that retarded are you?....One can be wealthy yet still be white trash...You know this.

That's kinda the point bud...it's really not about skin color...it's a lowlifes thing to do...always has been...white trash, beaners and ghetto beasts are the abusers...you know, the same folks that require me to spoon feed them. If it was a past time that only doctors and attorneys were into we wouldn't be having this conversation. You starting to get it yet?
god you're fucktarded.

bye.

Another case of Big Government Contards deciding that they need to save Americans from themselves.

Take away the ability for lowlifes to suck the taxpayer tit and I won’t give two shits about what people do in their homes...ask me to fund your filth and you can go fuck yourself....I’m all up in your business.
I'll tell you what, how about you just STFU anyhow since I've smoked weed for forty years and worked the whole time....Now get out of my ass and wipe off yer nose...

Haha...sure you did.
“I worked at that gas station for 40 years...and damnit...I was the best attendant that ever worked there.”
Wow you really are a broke user.

Lots of type A folk smoke pot as an alternative to drinking alcohol- to turn down things at night before sleeping.

I know of dozens of people who have smoked for decades and are successes in their field and have raised families and bought homes.

But the contards of course want to impose their morality on everyone in the country. Happened during Prohibition. Happened during the 'Drug War'

Another case of Big Government Contards deciding that they need to save Americans from themselves.

Take away the ability for lowlifes to suck the taxpayer tit and I won’t give two shits about what people do in their homes...ask me to fund your filth and you can go fuck yourself....I’m all up in your business.
I'll tell you what, how about you just STFU anyhow since I've smoked weed for forty years and worked the whole time....Now get out of my ass and wipe off yer nose...

Haha...sure you did.
“I worked at that gas station for 40 years...and damnit...I was the best attendant that ever worked there.”

Lots of type A folk smoke pot as an alternative to drinking alcohol- to turn down things at night before sleeping.

I know of dozens of people who have smoked for decades and are successes in their field and have raised families and bought homes.

But the contards of course want to impose their morality on everyone in the country. Happened during Prohibition. Happened during the 'Drug War'
Isn't that what control from the party of small govt. is all aboot?

god you're fucktarded.

bye.

Haha...sure you did.

Weird how it always seems to work out....brain dead stoners looking for justification seem to only know billionaires that habitually smoke weed while I don’t know of anyone truly legitimate that does...weird huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back