Face it Libs..It’s our lowest class using marijuana...that’s the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor white people in rural areas smoke it. Rich white people snort coke, but you don't have a problem with that I guess.

Sessions hates the KKK because some of them smoke weed.

Do you actually have a point to make, or are you drunk or high?

That's kinda the point bud...it's really not about skin color...it's a lowlifes thing to do...always has been...white trash, beaners and ghetto beasts are the abusers...you know, the same folks that require me to spoon feed them. If it was a past time that only doctors and attorneys were into we wouldn't be having this conversation. You starting to get it yet?
god you're fucktarded.

bye.

I'll tell you what, how about you just STFU anyhow since I've smoked weed for forty years and worked the whole time....Now get out of my ass and wipe off yer nose...

Haha...sure you did.
“I worked at that gas station for 40 years...and damnit...I was the best attendant that ever worked there.”
Wow you really are a broke user.

Lots of type A folk smoke pot as an alternative to drinking alcohol- to turn down things at night before sleeping.

I know of dozens of people who have smoked for decades and are successes in their field and have raised families and bought homes.

But the contards of course want to impose their morality on everyone in the country. Happened during Prohibition. Happened during the 'Drug War'

Weird how it always seems to work out....brain dead stoners looking for justification seem to only know billionaires that habitually smoke weed while I don’t know of anyone truly legitimate that does...weird huh?

You need to get out of your shed a little more and see the world.
It’s those pro gamer, lowlife stoners living in mamma’s shed and converted garages...right?

Well you seem to know the brain dead stoners- since you are saying you know what stoners do.

And what are you smoking exactly- since I never mentioned billionaires?

I know people who have successful lives who smoke- just as I know people who have successful lives who drink.

I guess the stoners you know are just the lower class you hang out with.

I own a number of rental properties...we’re always evicting tenants of SFR’s in shit areas for not paying rent...they turn the homes into filthy shitholes and they all tend to smell like weed farms....weird huh?
Yet my tenants in nicer areas take good care of the property, are rarely evicted and the homes never smell like weed....all coincidence I’m sure...right?
sure they do.....

It doesn’t make any sense to you that filthy lowlifes are the primary users of Marijuana huh?

Adults with less than a high school education accounted for 19 percent of all marijuana use in 2012 and 2013 (compared to 13 percent of the total adult population), according to the survey. This is similar to their 20 percent share of all cigarette use, but considerably higher than their 8 percent share of all alcohol use.

Similarly, Americans of all ages with a household income of less than $20,000 accounted for 29 percent of all marijuana use and 27 percent of all cigarette use, compared to only 13 percent of all alcohol use and 19 percent of the total adult population.

The concentration of use among poorer households means that many marijuana users are spending a high proportion of their income on their marijuana habit. Users who spend fully one quarter of their income on weed account for 15 percent of all marijuana use.”

FAKE NEWS snowflake.

Haha...sure it is.
For the record...We respect you filthy fucks more when you admit to being the trash you are...it’s when you pretend to be stand-up that you lose credibility.

the more you call us trash is nothing more than making you look like trash. But dream on while you suck down your bottle of booze. You only wish you had as much of a stable life as most of us do.

That's kinda the point bud...it's really not about skin color...it's a lowlifes thing to do...always has been...white trash, beaners and ghetto beasts are the abusers...you know, the same folks that require me to spoon feed them. If it was a past time that only doctors and attorneys were into we wouldn't be having this conversation. You starting to get it yet?
god you're fucktarded.

bye.

Haha...sure you did.
“I worked at that gas station for 40 years...and damnit...I was the best attendant that ever worked there.”

Lots of type A folk smoke pot as an alternative to drinking alcohol- to turn down things at night before sleeping.

I know of dozens of people who have smoked for decades and are successes in their field and have raised families and bought homes.

But the contards of course want to impose their morality on everyone in the country. Happened during Prohibition. Happened during the 'Drug War'

Weird how it always seems to work out....brain dead stoners looking for justification seem to only know billionaires that habitually smoke weed while I don’t know of anyone truly legitimate that does...weird huh?

It’s those pro gamer, lowlife stoners living in mamma’s shed and converted garages...right?

I own a number of rental properties...we’re always evicting tenants of SFR’s in shit areas for not paying rent...they turn the homes into filthy shitholes and they all tend to smell like weed farms....weird huh?
Yet my tenants in nicer areas take good care of the property, are rarely evicted and the homes never smell like weed....all coincidence I’m sure...right?
sure they do.....

It doesn’t make any sense to you that filthy lowlifes are the primary users of Marijuana huh?

Adults with less than a high school education accounted for 19 percent of all marijuana use in 2012 and 2013 (compared to 13 percent of the total adult population), according to the survey. This is similar to their 20 percent share of all cigarette use, but considerably higher than their 8 percent share of all alcohol use.

Similarly, Americans of all ages with a household income of less than $20,000 accounted for 29 percent of all marijuana use and 27 percent of all cigarette use, compared to only 13 percent of all alcohol use and 19 percent of the total adult population.

The concentration of use among poorer households means that many marijuana users are spending a high proportion of their income on their marijuana habit. Users who spend fully one quarter of their income on weed account for 15 percent of all marijuana use.”

FAKE NEWS snowflake.

Haha...sure it is.
For the record...We respect you filthy fucks more when you admit to being the trash you are...it’s when you pretend to be stand-up that you lose credibility.

the more you call us trash is nothing more than making you look like trash. But dream on while you suck down your bottle of booze. You only wish you had as much of a stable life as most of us do.

Haha...”stable life”...that’s funny shit.
It’s pretty easy to lead a “stable” life when mom builds you out a corner in the garage...huh?

I'll have you know I worked my way up from nothing to an extreme state of poverty..

god you're fucktarded.

bye.

sure they do.....

FAKE NEWS snowflake.

Haha...sure it is.

It’s pretty easy to lead a “stable” life when mom builds you out a corner in the garage...huh?
I've got no parents, want to be a stupid bitch again?

god you're fucktarded.

bye.

Well you seem to know the brain dead stoners- since you are saying you know what stoners do.

I know people who have successful lives who smoke- just as I know people who have successful lives who drink.

sure they do.....

Study: Poorer marijuana users smoking the most – The Denver Post
did i say i was a user or is this just your alcohol illusion talking?...

god you're fucktarded.

bye.

sure they do.....

FAKE NEWS snowflake.

Haha...sure it is.

You are one of dumbest fuck wads I've ever come across. From the time I went into the military 1967 (something you probably didn't do boy) until today I have worked and never lived with my parent's which by the way died long ago. You are the lowest life scum on earth boy.

FAKE NEWS snowflake.

Haha...sure it is.

You know he is a little girly bitch. Always bitching about something he knows nothing about.

god you're fucktarded.

bye.

sure they do.....

FAKE NEWS snowflake.

Haha...sure it is.

actually you sound like someone who lives with mom....right "broke loser"....

FAKE NEWS snowflake.

Haha...sure it is.

You are one of dumbest fuck wads I've ever come across. From the time I went into the military 1967 (something you probably didn't do boy) until today I have worked and never lived with my parent's which by the way died long ago. You are the lowest life scum on earth boy.
It's his false sense of superiority for having demigods that enslaved a race and died so it would never let it end..

FAKE NEWS snowflake.

Haha...sure it is.

Yea, he probably does and it's his parents that have the rental units that he has to clean.

Poor white people in rural areas smoke it. Rich white people snort coke, but you don't have a problem with that I guess.

Sessions hates the KKK because some of them smoke weed.

Do you actually have a point to make, or are you drunk or high?

god you're fucktarded.

bye.

I'll tell you what, how about you just STFU anyhow since I've smoked weed for forty years and worked the whole time....Now get out of my ass and wipe off yer nose...

Haha...sure you did.

sure they do.....

FAKE NEWS snowflake.

Haha...sure it is.

Fake News- if you respected people you wouldn't be buying rentals in shitty neighborhoods and renting them to shitty tenants.

Of course that is if you actually own anything other than your drinking habit.

FAKE NEWS snowflake.

Haha...sure it is.

FAKE NEWS snowflake.

Haha...sure it is.

Yea, he probably does and it's his parents that have the rental units that he has to clean.

That’s pretty clever...My “username” could be facetious in nature...that probably wouldn’t make any sense in the twisted, confused mind of a LefTard would it? Do you people often degrade yourselves without sarcastic intentions?

The GOP knows full well that just like cigarettes, alcohol and other “substances” it’s our most dependent, lowest grade predominantly using and often times abusing marijuana.
If the GOP wasn’t on a mission to Make America American Again and rebuild a higher class society legalization of marijuana wouldn’t be a problem.
This is just another case where government has to save Liberals from themselves...isn’t it?

Or is it competition with your Oxycontin consortium?

FAKE NEWS snowflake.

Haha...sure it is.

anyone who calls themselves a broke loser is probably just that....

FAKE NEWS snowflake.

Haha...sure it is.

sure they do.....

FAKE NEWS snowflake.

Haha...sure it is.

god you're fucktarded.

bye.

Haha...sure you did.

sure they do.....

FAKE NEWS snowflake.

Haha...sure it is.

Fake News- if you respected people you wouldn't be buying rentals in shitty neighborhoods and renting them to shitty tenants.

The GOP knows full well that just like cigarettes, alcohol and other “substances” it’s our most dependent, lowest grade predominantly using and often times abusing marijuana.
If the GOP wasn’t on a mission to Make America American Again and rebuild a higher class society legalization of marijuana wouldn’t be a problem.
This is just another case where government has to save Liberals from themselves...isn’t it?

I’m curious...do you amazing people feel like absolute winners when you’re sneaking around smoking weed and trying to hide it from family, friends and children?
Oh...WTF am I thinking....you wackos smoke out with your children/grandchildren....hahaha....filthy fuckin lowlifes!

FAKE NEWS snowflake.

Haha...sure it is.

sure they do.....

FAKE NEWS snowflake.

Haha...sure it is.

god you're fucktarded.

bye.

sure they do.....

FAKE NEWS snowflake.

Haha...sure it is.

I’m curious...do you amazing people feel like absolute winners when you’re sneaking around smoking weed and trying to hide it from family, friends and children?
Oh...WTF am I thinking....you wackos smoke out with your children/grandchildren....hahaha....filthy fuckin lowlifes!

You are being paid by the Oxycontin consortium?

FAKE NEWS snowflake.

Haha...sure it is.

sure they do.....

FAKE NEWS snowflake.

Haha...sure it is.

god you're fucktarded.

bye.

sure they do.....

FAKE NEWS snowflake.

Haha...sure it is.

you seem pissed....did some pot guy kick your ass and take your stash?...so now you are broke and cant buy anymore and unable to kick someones ass to get theirs ...broke and a loser....i get the name now....

B Loser, you have been pretty mean about those less fortunate than your self. you never speak of your low income renters who pay the rent & keep up the property. as a landlord myself have had some low earners pay there rent & stay for 11 years till saving enough to buy there own. & have had people who looked great on paper trash a house. takes all kinds to make a world.

Famous pot smokers:
Steve Jobs , Ben Franklin, The Beatles, Rick Steves, NBA executive Phil Jackson,
Bill Maher, Seth MacFarlane, Martha Stewart, David Letterman, etc etc etc

Are they all low class?
I swear Trump humps are the dumbest people on earth.

You’ll bust your asses trying to depict the likes of Steve Jobs as you poster child....haha...only you fools buy that shit. This is your boy right here....
14478491_102940906840181_5964238423291068416_n.jpg
Not surprised that you trump whores are as wrong about pot as you are about politics and your pussygrabber.

FAKE NEWS snowflake.

Haha...sure it is.

sure they do.....

FAKE NEWS snowflake.

Haha...sure it is.

god you're fucktarded.

bye.

sure they do.....

FAKE NEWS snowflake.

Haha...sure it is.

Poor little contard- projecting all of your own problems on everyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back