Face it Libs..It’s our lowest class using marijuana...that’s the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4373907F-27A4-44CD-AEF7-E6214E463A64.jpeg
The GOP knows full well that just like cigarettes, alcohol and other “substances” it’s our most dependent, lowest grade predominantly using and often times abusing marijuana.
If the GOP wasn’t on a mission to Make America American Again and rebuild a higher class society legalization of marijuana wouldn’t be a problem.
This is just another case where government has to save Liberals from themselves...isn’t it?
Famous pot smokers:
Steve Jobs , Ben Franklin, The Beatles, Rick Steves, NBA executive Phil Jackson,
Bill Maher, Seth MacFarlane, Martha Stewart, David Letterman, etc etc etc

Are they all low class?
I swear Trump humps are the dumbest people on earth.

Charles Manson, Willie Nelson who lives in a trailer and can't pay his taxes, Ariel Castro, the now famous for being broke Johnny Depp! Dennis Hopper, Bill "my little humidor" Clinton. Jeffrey Dahmer and William Bonin, serial killers used pot to lure their victims and used pot with the victims before killing them.

I swear, potheads just lose the ability to think.

Ben Franklin never smoked pot. Steve Jobs used drugs until his company threw him out on his ass until he cleaned up and came back with cancer. Oops, does't pot prevent cancer? I guess not.
Willie Nelson lives in a trailer?
Lmao.
Does this look like a trailer?
By the way, this “ trailer” is in Maui.
I swear you trump whores are the dumbest people on earth.

The GOP knows full well that just like cigarettes, alcohol and other “substances” it’s our most dependent, lowest grade predominantly using and often times abusing marijuana.
If the GOP wasn’t on a mission to Make America American Again and rebuild a higher class society legalization of marijuana wouldn’t be a problem.
This is just another case where government has to save Liberals from themselves...isn’t it?
Famous pot smokers:
Steve Jobs , Ben Franklin, The Beatles, Rick Steves, NBA executive Phil Jackson,

Are they all low class?

Charles Manson, Willie Nelson who lives in a trailer and can't pay his taxes, Ariel Castro, the now famous for being broke Johnny Depp! Dennis Hopper, Bill "my little humidor" Clinton. Jeffrey Dahmer and William Bonin, serial killers used pot to lure their victims and used pot with the victims before killing them.

I swear, potheads just lose the ability to think.

Ben Franklin never smoked pot. Steve Jobs used drugs until his company threw him out on his ass until he cleaned up and came back with cancer. Oops, does't pot prevent cancer? I guess not.
Go ahead and tell me you don’t use pot during alll those gang bangs you attend.

Famous pot smokers:

Are they all low class?
Dude man! How the hell have you been?

Mod note:

Personal attacks, family attacks, off topic, no content ruined the entire thread.

Thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back