Facebook bans Trump for 2 more years!

Facebook has extended the ban on Trump for 2 more years.

WAHOOOOOO! Must be making him crazy. Poor stand-up comic bastard posing as POTUS can't get an audience.

I. LOVE. IT.

WAHOOOOOO! Must be making him crazy. Poor stand-up comic bastard posing as POTUS can't get an audience.

I. LOVE. IT.

lOLOL This is great.

I. LOVE. IT.
Another win for the good guys...

Hard to mobilize people when you can't communicate with them.

I. LOVE. IT.

In other words, you cannot counter any of his wise words because you're a TDS afflicted moron.
Good chuckles! Thanks! :D

I. LOVE. IT.

In other words, you cannot counter any of his wise words because you're a TDS afflicted moron.
Don't cry. Be an adult.

I certainly hope that the Honorable Donald J. Trump tells FACEBOOK to go to blank.

Until the Dems decide to formally have this nation ruled by a fuhrer, Mr. Trump can find other ways to communicate with patriotic, democracy-loving Americans of ALL backgrounds.
Whats the problem ? He has his own blog.

LiBeRaLs lOvE fReEdOm oF sPeEcH!
Evidently, you must be one of those "constitutional" wing nuts.
Freedom of speech only applies in the public (government) sector.
It doesn't apply in the private (public) sector.

I certainly hope that the Honorable Donald J. Trump tells FACEBOOK to go to blank.

Until the Dems decide to formally have this nation ruled by a fuhrer, Mr. Trump can find other ways to communicate with patriotic, democracy-loving Americans of ALL backgrounds.

Trump's blog bombed.. No followers.

LefTard Logic:
"I love and support all free speech that aligns with my speech and doesn't hurt my fragile feelings."
I do love all free speech.

I think Facebook has a problem with Trump spreading disinformation that leads to violence like we saw on 1/6.

If you truly loved free speech, you would stand in opposition to the ban...
If you truly loved America, you'd not support the blob.
So, you believe that advocating for censorship is loving America?

I'm happy to not fit your idea of someone who loves his country.

Commie fuck...
Its not censorship...anymore than getting banned from this site would be censorship. Commie fuck.

What did Trump do to get banned?
Kim Jong Un still has his Facebook page.

I. LOVE. IT.

I. LOVE. IT.

lOLOL This is great.

I. LOVE. IT.

I. LOVE. IT.

I. LOVE. IT.

Don't cry. Be an adult.

LefTard Logic:
"I love and support all free speech that aligns with my speech and doesn't hurt my fragile feelings."

I think Facebook has a problem with Trump spreading disinformation that leads to violence like we saw on 1/6.

Commie fuck...

Inciting volence or spreadng lies during a pandemic is not exactly freedom of speech.

Oh, yeah, because no one lies on Facebook. Gimme' a fuckin' break.

When did he incite violence? If not, he didn't break their rules. If he did, it's fine to hold him accountable, but if you or I did it we'd get sent to Facebook jail for a week and it would be over...

Do they endanger people's lives?

You and I aren't the president of the united states.

Biden did not win. The election was stolen and it as much as proven. It will be proven. And you will be a traitor.

Would you like a tissue? You seem upset. :itsok:
Fraud will be proven, and that does not upset me one bit.
Are you so naive that you think Trump will replace Biden during Biden’s term?
I am saying fraud will be proven. Will you want an illegitimate Biden in office? I do not think the country will like that.

That's not saying much. You already think that fraud is proven.

I'll ask again. Are you so naive that you think Trump will replace Biden during Biden’s term?
Why not? He won the election.
So you are the naive lol. Ok when do you think Trump will take over Biden’s term?

I. LOVE. IT.

I. LOVE. IT.

lOLOL This is great.

I. LOVE. IT.

I. LOVE. IT.

I. LOVE. IT.

Don't cry. Be an adult.

LefTard Logic:

Commie fuck...
Its not censorship...anymore than getting banned from this site would be censorship. Commie fuck.

Kim Jong Un still has his Facebook page.

Right?

How fucked up is that?

Biden did not win. The election was stolen and it as much as proven. It will be proven. And you will be a traitor.

I am saying fraud will be proven. Will you want an illegitimate Biden in office? I do not think the country will like that.

I'll ask again. Are you so naive that you think Trump will replace Biden during Biden’s term?
So you are the naive lol. Ok when do you think Trump will take over Biden’s term?
It does not matter as long as he does, does it?

I. LOVE. IT.

I. LOVE. IT.

lOLOL This is great.

I. LOVE. IT.

I. LOVE. IT.

I. LOVE. IT.

Don't cry. Be an adult.

LefTard Logic:

Commie fuck...

Inciting volence or spreadng lies during a pandemic is not exactly freedom of speech.

Oh, yeah, because no one lies on Facebook. Gimme' a fuckin' break.

When did he incite violence? If not, he didn't break their rules. If he did, it's fine to hold him accountable, but if you or I did it we'd get sent to Facebook jail for a week and it would be over...

Do they endanger people's lives?

You and I aren't the president of the united states.
What did Trump do to endanger anyone's life?

And you're right, we aren't the President. And you know what? I bet there's not a single word in the Facebook user's agreement which states that politicians are held to a different, or greater, standard than anyone else...

I’ll bet you he doesn’t. How’s that sound?

Sounds like you want to bet on the future of this country. Not interested because even if you win the bet you have lost this country.

Sounds like you want to bet on the future of this country. Not interested because even if you win the bet you have lost this country.
Sounds like an excuse. Cmon it won’t be for money. Just message board fun.

I. LOVE. IT.

I. LOVE. IT.

lOLOL This is great.

I. LOVE. IT.

I. LOVE. IT.

I. LOVE. IT.

Don't cry. Be an adult.

LefTard Logic:

Commie fuck...

Incited violence by continuing to scream that the election was fraudulent.

:shutupsmiley: :ahole-1:

Haha even you don’t feel strongly in the stupid bullshit you spew.

Prepare to be disappointed.

Haha even you don’t feel strongly in the stupid bullshit you spew.

Prepare to be disappointed.
It is not bullshit. Fraud will be proven. Period.

It is not bullshit. Fraud will be proven. Period.
fe6850886aa0771ca4d7a1d8db437d1d--pig-art-flying-pig.jpg

I. LOVE. IT.
WAHOOOOO Big Brother censorship!!!! Say it all together now WE LOVE BIG BROTHER WE LOVE BIG BROTHER WE LOVE BIG BROTHER........
Big Brother, you moron? It was Facebook that has banned your orange fuhrer. Not the government. Next time, figure out the terminology before posting.
The Deep State Needs to Be Six Feet Under

They're all part of the same ruling class, so you're making a false distinction to cover up its unity.
Facebook is part of the ruling class, now? Talk about class envy. Keep 'em coming, trumptards. It is always hilarious to read your idiotic postings.

Some friends in the neighborhood are getting constant robo calls from Trump asking for money. So far no takers.

Forum List

Back