Facebook bans Trump for 2 more years!

I'm always amazed when the fascists who call themselves liberals display such hatred for the liberal principle of free speech.

Maybe if he started acting like a senior statesman and not a spoilt brat he might get a better response ? Outside of the trump bubble nobody is taking his steal shit seriously.

Facebook has extended the ban on Trump for 2 more years.

WAHOOOOOO! Must be making him crazy. Poor stand-up comic bastard posing as POTUS can't get an audience.

I. LOVE. IT.
1622833270803.png

Poor Trump. I bet he shit himself.

"If we determine that there is still a serious risk to public safety, we will extend the restriction for a set period of time and continue to re-evaluate until that risk has receded," Clegg said."

"When Trump's suspension is lifted, he will face strict sanctions that could rapidly escalate to permanent removal from the social network for rule-breaking, according to Clegg."

Sounds like this place.

Poor Trump. I bet he shit himself.

"If we determine that there is still a serious risk to public safety, we will extend the restriction for a set period of time and continue to re-evaluate until that risk has receded," Clegg said."

"When Trump's suspension is lifted, he will face strict sanctions that could rapidly escalate to permanent removal from the social network for rule-breaking, according to Clegg."

Sounds like this place.
Trump makes others shit themselves. That is why you cannot stop talking about him. He is an American hero and will remain an American hero no matter what is said about him. Deal with it traitor.

WAHOOOOOO! Must be making him crazy. Poor stand-up comic bastard posing as POTUS can't get an audience.

I. LOVE. IT.

I. LOVE. IT.

lOLOL This is great.

I. LOVE. IT.
Another win for the good guys...

Hard to mobilize people when you can't communicate with them.

I. LOVE. IT.

In other words, you cannot counter any of his wise words because you're a TDS afflicted moron.
Good chuckles! Thanks! :D

I. LOVE. IT.

In other words, you cannot counter any of his wise words because you're a TDS afflicted moron.
Don't cry. Be an adult.

I certainly hope that the Honorable Donald J. Trump tells FACEBOOK to go to blank.

Until the Dems decide to formally have this nation ruled by a fuhrer, Mr. Trump can find other ways to communicate with patriotic, democracy-loving Americans of ALL backgrounds.
Whats the problem ? He has his own blog.

LiBeRaLs lOvE fReEdOm oF sPeEcH!
Evidently, you must be one of those "constitutional" wing nuts.
Freedom of speech only applies in the public (government) sector.
It doesn't apply in the private (public) sector.

I certainly hope that the Honorable Donald J. Trump tells FACEBOOK to go to blank.

Until the Dems decide to formally have this nation ruled by a fuhrer, Mr. Trump can find other ways to communicate with patriotic, democracy-loving Americans of ALL backgrounds.

Trump's blog bombed.. No followers.

LefTard Logic:
"I love and support all free speech that aligns with my speech and doesn't hurt my fragile feelings."
I do love all free speech.

I think Facebook has a problem with Trump spreading disinformation that leads to violence like we saw on 1/6.

If you truly loved free speech, you would stand in opposition to the ban...
If you truly loved America, you'd not support the blob.
So, you believe that advocating for censorship is loving America?

I'm happy to not fit your idea of someone who loves his country.

Commie fuck...

I. LOVE. IT.

I. LOVE. IT.

lOLOL This is great.

I. LOVE. IT.

I. LOVE. IT.

Good chuckles! Thanks! :D

I. LOVE. IT.

Don't cry. Be an adult.

LiBeRaLs lOvE fReEdOm oF sPeEcH!
Evidently, you must be one of those "constitutional" wing nuts.
Freedom of speech only applies in the public (government) sector.
It doesn't apply in the private (public) sector.

Trump's blog bombed.. No followers.

LefTard Logic:
"I love and support all free speech that aligns with my speech and doesn't hurt my fragile feelings."
I do love all free speech.

I think Facebook has a problem with Trump spreading disinformation that leads to violence like we saw on 1/6.

If you truly loved free speech, you would stand in opposition to the ban...
If you truly loved America, you'd not support the blob.
So you advocate censorship? That’s not american, hmmm

I. LOVE. IT.
WAHOOOOO Big Brother censorship!!!! Say it all together now WE LOVE BIG BROTHER WE LOVE BIG BROTHER WE LOVE BIG BROTHER........
Big Brother, you moron? It was Facebook that has banned your orange fuhrer. Not the government. Next time, figure out the terminology before posting.
The Deep State Needs to Be Six Feet Under

They're all part of the same ruling class, so you're making a false distinction to cover up its unity.

Forum List

Back