Facebook bans Trump for 2 more years!

1622829425652.png

Facebook has extended the ban on Trump for 2 more years.

WAHOOOOOO! Must be making him crazy. Poor stand-up comic bastard posing as POTUS can't get an audience.

I. LOVE. IT.

WAHOOOOOO! Must be making him crazy. Poor stand-up comic bastard posing as POTUS can't get an audience.

I. LOVE. IT.

lOLOL This is great.

I. LOVE. IT.
Another win for the good guys...

Hard to mobilize people when you can't communicate with them.

I. LOVE. IT.

In other words, you cannot counter any of his wise words because you're a TDS afflicted moron.
Good chuckles! Thanks! :D

I. LOVE. IT.

In other words, you cannot counter any of his wise words because you're a TDS afflicted moron.
Don't cry. Be an adult.

I certainly hope that the Honorable Donald J. Trump tells FACEBOOK to go to blank.

Until the Dems decide to formally have this nation ruled by a fuhrer, Mr. Trump can find other ways to communicate with patriotic, democracy-loving Americans of ALL backgrounds.
Whats the problem ? He has his own blog.

LiBeRaLs lOvE fReEdOm oF sPeEcH!
Evidently, you must be one of those "constitutional" wing nuts.
Freedom of speech only applies in the public (government) sector.
It doesn't apply in the private (public) sector.

I certainly hope that the Honorable Donald J. Trump tells FACEBOOK to go to blank.

Until the Dems decide to formally have this nation ruled by a fuhrer, Mr. Trump can find other ways to communicate with patriotic, democracy-loving Americans of ALL backgrounds.

Trump's blog bombed.. No followers.

LefTard Logic:
"I love and support all free speech that aligns with my speech and doesn't hurt my fragile feelings."

how many times did donny tweet out his fascist rants about revoking FCC licenses & jailing protesters?

please.
The same people you admire and worship are going to kill you. For the party overrules the individual. And the individual sells their inner light for power and prestige and resources. The American revolution was based on revolting from what we see now. It hurts when you are not as good as others. I know it. Its keeping other down who have the ability to be superior and keep us a competitive nation that is the avenue of our destruction.

I. LOVE. IT.

I. LOVE. IT.

lOLOL This is great.

I. LOVE. IT.

I. LOVE. IT.

I. LOVE. IT.

Don't cry. Be an adult.

LefTard Logic:
"I love and support all free speech that aligns with my speech and doesn't hurt my fragile feelings."
I do love all free speech.

I think Facebook has a problem with Trump spreading disinformation that leads to violence like we saw on 1/6.

If you truly loved free speech, you would stand in opposition to the ban...
If you truly loved America, you'd not support the blob.

I. LOVE. IT.

Of course you do, Fascist. Nothing like a good censoring, Is there? What's next? Book burning? Banning the Bible?

Christ............

You wouldn't know a fascist if one walked up and slapped you across your face.
Try a dictionary, dickhead. Fascism is radical far right rule. Not progressive liberalism.
FB and Twitter are NOT public or federal entities, where First Amendment rights come into play.
But you didn't know that, did you, dumbass?

You are one of those that doesn't have ability to comprehend the idea that "definitions" change over time. Fascist - you are one.

I. LOVE. IT.

I. LOVE. IT.

lOLOL This is great.

I. LOVE. IT.

I. LOVE. IT.

I. LOVE. IT.

Don't cry. Be an adult.

LefTard Logic:
I do love all free speech.

I think Facebook has a problem with Trump spreading disinformation that leads to violence like we saw on 1/6.
Oh good lord.............

I. LOVE. IT.
WAHOOOOO Big Brother censorship!!!! Say it all together now WE LOVE BIG BROTHER WE LOVE BIG BROTHER WE LOVE BIG BROTHER........
Big Brother, you moron? It was Facebook that has banned your orange fuhrer. Not the government. Next time, figure out the terminology before posting.

why is that their job exactly? I thought we had agencies to do that, like DOJ, FBI, Military. I mean you seem confuse as fking normal.
This is no different than if the phone company finds out that you're calling people on the no-call list, then shut down your phone service with them.

Trump press ban: BBC, CNN and Guardian denied access to briefing​

4 years ago. And, of course, the right applauded their fuhrer. And now, when their own is suspended from Facebook? They bring up Freedom of Speech.

And the right wonders why no one takes them seriously.

why is that their job exactly? I thought we had agencies to do that, like DOJ, FBI, Military. I mean you seem confuse as fking normal.
This is no different than if the phone company finds out that you're calling people on the no-call list, then shut down your phone service with them.
I think it's a little different insofar as they are a regulated public utility. As we see here from the right wing losers; the angry "I never had a Facebook account" posts demonstrates that Facebook is far from a utility.

Forum List

Back