Facebook bans Trump for 2 more years!

Facebook has extended the ban on Trump for 2 more years.

WAHOOOOOO! Must be making him crazy. Poor stand-up comic bastard posing as POTUS can't get an audience.

I. LOVE. IT.
Another win for the good guys...

Hard to mobilize people when you can't communicate with them.
In other words, you cannot counter any of his wise words because you're a TDS afflicted moron.

Wise-ass words, dumbshit. Wise-ass.
The FB board decided to continue the ban because of the affection and air kisses blown to the insurrectionists in Trump's Jan. 6 video.
LefTard Logic:

Insurrectionists-
GettyImages-1230454306-1000x667.jpg

Not Insurrectionists-
atlanta-protest-mo_hpMain_20200529-213817_16x9_992.jpg

Please stop wondering why NOBODY decent and even half sane takes you whack-jobs seriously.

LiBeRaLs lOvE fReEdOm oF sPeEcH!
Evidently, you must be one of those "constitutional" wing nuts.
Freedom of speech only applies in the public (government) sector.
It doesn't apply in the private (public) sector.
You’re confusing the First Amendment with freedom of speech.

The First Amendment is a restriction on the Federal government.

Freedom of Speech is a concept of being able to speak your mind in any setting. A state government or a corporation can infringe on that. But if you support them then you are in no way a supporter of “freedom of speech” as liberals have always (falsely) claimed they are.

You must be one of those fascist wingnuts.

WAHOOOOOO! Must be making him crazy. Poor stand-up comic bastard posing as POTUS can't get an audience.

I. LOVE. IT.

I. LOVE. IT.

lOLOL This is great.

I. LOVE. IT.

I. LOVE. IT.

In other words, you cannot counter any of his wise words because you're a TDS afflicted moron.
Good chuckles! Thanks! :D

I. LOVE. IT.

Don't cry. Be an adult.

I certainly hope that the Honorable Donald J. Trump tells FACEBOOK to go to blank.

Until the Dems decide to formally have this nation ruled by a fuhrer, Mr. Trump can find other ways to communicate with patriotic, democracy-loving Americans of ALL backgrounds.
Whats the problem ? He has his own blog.

I certainly hope that the Honorable Donald J. Trump tells FACEBOOK to go to blank.

Until the Dems decide to formally have this nation ruled by a fuhrer, Mr. Trump can find other ways to communicate with patriotic, democracy-loving Americans of ALL backgrounds.

Trump's blog bombed.. No followers.

LefTard Logic:
"I love and support all free speech that aligns with my speech and doesn't hurt my fragile feelings."

I. LOVE. IT.

I. LOVE. IT.

lOLOL This is great.

I. LOVE. IT.

I. LOVE. IT.

I. LOVE. IT.

Don't cry. Be an adult.

LefTard Logic:
"I love and support all free speech that aligns with my speech and doesn't hurt my fragile feelings."

how many times did donny tweet out his fascist rants about revoking FCC licenses & jailing protesters?

please.

I find it fascinating that liberals are applauding this.

But, I guess it let's us know that they're in favor of people being banned for what they say and what they think.

It also let's us know that they're absolutely petrified at the thought of Trump. We see, through almost daily postings here, how deeply they suffer their TDS, but this is a whole new level...
There are six pages of right wing loons starting threads about Obama

You guys must be terrified. He's been out of office for over 4 years.

Are any of those threads calling for Obama to be banned from social media?

ODS and TDS aside, what you're advocating here is shutting someone down because you don't like what they have to say.

Smart, brave people don't do that. Smart, brave people welcome the chance to engage.

Cowardly pissants advocate bans...

I. LOVE. IT.

I. LOVE. IT.

lOLOL This is great.

I. LOVE. IT.

I. LOVE. IT.

I. LOVE. IT.

Don't cry. Be an adult.

LefTard Logic:

how many times did donny tweet out his fascist rants about revoking FCC licenses & jailing protesters?

please.
You know you are responding to the BIGGEST RACIST on USMB.

I. LOVE. IT.

I. LOVE. IT.

lOLOL This is great.

I. LOVE. IT.

I. LOVE. IT.

I. LOVE. IT.

Don't cry. Be an adult.

LefTard Logic:

please.

no doubt. i know.

I find it fascinating that liberals are applauding this.

But, I guess it let's us know that they're in favor of people being banned for what they say and what they think.

It also let's us know that they're absolutely petrified at the thought of Trump. We see, through almost daily postings here, how deeply they suffer their TDS, but this is a whole new level...
Are you kidding? Liberals think people should be killed for what they say.

I. LOVE. IT.

I. LOVE. IT.

lOLOL This is great.

I. LOVE. IT.

I. LOVE. IT.

I. LOVE. IT.

Don't cry. Be an adult.

LefTard Logic:
I do love all free speech.

I think Facebook has a problem with Trump spreading disinformation that leads to violence like we saw on 1/6.

You’re confusing the First Amendment with freedom of speech.

The First Amendment is a restriction on the Federal government.

Freedom of Speech is a concept of being able to speak your mind in any setting. A state government or a corporation can infringe on that. But if you support them then you are in no way a supporter of “freedom of speech” as liberals have always (falsely) claimed they are.

You must be one of those fascist wingnuts.
Good. I suggest a little name change for facebook: "Fascist Book."

I. LOVE. IT.

I. LOVE. IT.

lOLOL This is great.

I. LOVE. IT.

I. LOVE. IT.

I. LOVE. IT.

Don't cry. Be an adult.

LefTard Logic:
I do love all free speech.

I think Facebook has a problem with Trump spreading disinformation that leads to violence like we saw on 1/6.

If you truly loved free speech, you would stand in opposition to the ban...

I. LOVE. IT.

Don't cry. Be an adult.
was that at the OP?

I. LOVE. IT.

I. LOVE. IT.

lOLOL This is great.

I. LOVE. IT.

I. LOVE. IT.

I. LOVE. IT.

Don't cry. Be an adult.

LefTard Logic:

please.
he didn't respond to you.

why is that their job exactly? I thought we had agencies to do that, like DOJ, FBI, Military. I mean you seem confuse as fking normal.

I. LOVE. IT.

I. LOVE. IT.

lOLOL This is great.

I. LOVE. IT.

I. LOVE. IT.

I. LOVE. IT.

Don't cry. Be an adult.

LefTard Logic:

please.
"You know you are responding to the BIGGEST REALIST on USMB."

There...I fixed your sorry nonsense.

I. LOVE. IT.

Of course you do, Fascist. Nothing like a good censoring, Is there? What's next? Book burning? Banning the Bible?

Christ............

You wouldn't know a fascist if one walked up and slapped you across your face.
Try a dictionary, dickhead. Fascism is radical far right rule. Not progressive liberalism.
FB and Twitter are NOT public or federal entities, where First Amendment rights come into play.
But you didn't know that, did you, dumbass?

Trump used facebook? Twitter was his thing. No one cared about his FB account.

I. LOVE. IT.
WAHOOOOO Big Brother censorship!!!! Say it all together now WE LOVE BIG BROTHER WE LOVE BIG BROTHER WE LOVE BIG BROTHER........
People who constantly lie should be censored.

Forum List

Back