Facebook bans Trump for 2 more years!

We ain't missin' nothin' all Trump can do at his decrepit age is redundantly reiterate his sentences and drool.

They know they lost bigly

Except Biden won.

Sucks for you huh?
Biden did not win. The election was stolen and it as much as proven. It will be proven. And you will be a traitor.
Civil Rights for the Uncivilized Is a Contradiction in Terms

It was stolen long ago, by the Voting Rights Act and the Immigration Act in the 1960s. Since we didn't have national referendums on those nation-destroying bills, the anti-American votes they enabled are null and void. So the only seats the Democrats have legitimately won since then are at the United Nations General Assembly.

Biden did not win. The election was stolen and it as much as proven. It will be proven. And you will be a traitor.

Would you like a tissue? You seem upset. :itsok:
Fraud will be proven, and that does not upset me one bit.
Are you so naive that you think Trump will replace Biden during Biden’s term?
I am saying fraud will be proven. Will you want an illegitimate Biden in office? I do not think the country will like that.

Facebook has extended the ban on Trump for 2 more years.

WAHOOOOOO! Must be making him crazy. Poor stand-up comic bastard posing as POTUS can't get an audience.

I. LOVE. IT.
Another win for the good guys...

Hard to mobilize people when you can't communicate with them.
In other words, you cannot counter any of his wise words because you're a TDS afflicted moron.

Wise-ass words, dumbshit. Wise-ass.
The FB board decided to continue the ban because of the affection and air kisses blown to the insurrectionists in Trump's Jan. 6 video.
LefTard Logic:

Insurrectionists-
GettyImages-1230454306-1000x667.jpg

Not Insurrectionists-
atlanta-protest-mo_hpMain_20200529-213817_16x9_992.jpg

Please stop wondering why NOBODY decent and even half sane takes you whack-jobs seriously.
Dem propaganda at it's finest. Somewhere Hitler's ghost is envious.

WAHOOOOOO! Must be making him crazy. Poor stand-up comic bastard posing as POTUS can't get an audience.

I. LOVE. IT.

I. LOVE. IT.

lOLOL This is great.

I. LOVE. IT.

I. LOVE. IT.

In other words, you cannot counter any of his wise words because you're a TDS afflicted moron.
Good chuckles! Thanks! :D

I. LOVE. IT.

Don't cry. Be an adult.

I certainly hope that the Honorable Donald J. Trump tells FACEBOOK to go to blank.

Until the Dems decide to formally have this nation ruled by a fuhrer, Mr. Trump can find other ways to communicate with patriotic, democracy-loving Americans of ALL backgrounds.
Whats the problem ? He has his own blog.

LiBeRaLs lOvE fReEdOm oF sPeEcH!
Evidently, you must be one of those "constitutional" wing nuts.
Freedom of speech only applies in the public (government) sector.
It doesn't apply in the private (public) sector.

I certainly hope that the Honorable Donald J. Trump tells FACEBOOK to go to blank.

Until the Dems decide to formally have this nation ruled by a fuhrer, Mr. Trump can find other ways to communicate with patriotic, democracy-loving Americans of ALL backgrounds.

Trump's blog bombed.. No followers.

LefTard Logic:
"I love and support all free speech that aligns with my speech and doesn't hurt my fragile feelings."
I do love all free speech.

I think Facebook has a problem with Trump spreading disinformation that leads to violence like we saw on 1/6.

If you truly loved free speech, you would stand in opposition to the ban...
If you truly loved America, you'd not support the blob.
So, you believe that advocating for censorship is loving America?

I'm happy to not fit your idea of someone who loves his country.

Commie fuck...

Inciting volence or spreadng lies during a pandemic is not exactly freedom of speech.

I am saying fraud will be proven. Will you want an illegitimate Biden in office? I do not think the country will like that.

That's not saying much. You already think that fraud is proven.

I'll ask again. Are you so naive that you think Trump will replace Biden during Biden’s term?

I. LOVE. IT.

I. LOVE. IT.

lOLOL This is great.

I. LOVE. IT.

I. LOVE. IT.

I. LOVE. IT.

Don't cry. Be an adult.

LefTard Logic:
"I love and support all free speech that aligns with my speech and doesn't hurt my fragile feelings."

I think Facebook has a problem with Trump spreading disinformation that leads to violence like we saw on 1/6.

Commie fuck...
Its not censorship...anymore than getting banned from this site would be censorship. Commie fuck.

I. LOVE. IT.

I. LOVE. IT.

lOLOL This is great.

I. LOVE. IT.

I. LOVE. IT.

I. LOVE. IT.

Don't cry. Be an adult.

LefTard Logic:

Commie fuck...

Inciting volence or spreadng lies during a pandemic is not exactly freedom of speech.

Oh, yeah, because no one lies on Facebook. Gimme' a fuckin' break.

When did he incite violence? If not, he didn't break their rules. If he did, it's fine to hold him accountable, but if you or I did it we'd get sent to Facebook jail for a week and it would be over...

That's not saying much. You already think that fraud is proven.

I'll ask again. Are you so naive that you think Trump will replace Biden during Biden’s term?
Why not? He won the election.

I. LOVE. IT.

I. LOVE. IT.

lOLOL This is great.

I. LOVE. IT.

I. LOVE. IT.

I. LOVE. IT.

Don't cry. Be an adult.

LefTard Logic:

Commie fuck...
Its not censorship...anymore than getting banned from this site would be censorship. Commie fuck.

What did Trump do to get banned?

Forum List

Back