Facebook is down and nobody even started a thread about it.

I am not going to say it because there are too many closed minded people here to understand WHY the REAL reason facebook AND Instagram were down,nobody would ever believe it. all i can say is a week ago someone from the alternative media said it was going to happen this week so the REAL reason it happened and truth of why it did is much different than the official version we are being told by the lamestream media.

I am not going to say it because there are too many closed minded people here to understand WHY the REAL reason facebook AND Instagram were down,nobody would ever believe it. all i can say is a week ago someone from the alternative media said it was going to happen this week so the REAL reason it happened and truth of why it did is much different than the official version we are being told by the lamestream media.
Might have been influenced by the FB whistleblower on Sixty Minutes Sunday evening

,o1 a1-2.jpg

Then you have never been to Facebook jail when they decided that you said something that you definitely did not say or the You have never been to Facebook jail because they you meant something other than what you wrote.

They not only censor but try to force you to say only what they approve of.

Nope, I have never been to FB jail. But then, I almost never discuss Trump, Biden, covid-19, the events of Jan. 6th or any other political crap. I don't see FB as the place to talk about that.

I don't use any of those things

Me neither. I deleted both my FB and Twitter accounts last November. Only reason I had them was to troll the Democrats after the 2010 mid-term elections.

Last edited:
Me neither. I deleted both my FB and Twitter accounts last November. Only reason I had them was to troll the Democrats after the 2010 mid-term elections.

I do not think I have opened Twitter since Trump was booted, he was the only reason I got it.

Use FB daily. Such a great tool for keeping in touch with family and friends all over the world.

I do not think I have opened Twitter since Trump was booted, he was the only reason I got it.

Use FB daily. Such a great tool for keeping in touch with family and friends all over the world.

Good for you. I don't have any family or friends that I give a fuck about. My wife does, though, so she uses FB.

Good for you. I don't have any family or friends that I give a fuck about. My wife does, though, so she uses FB.

Is that why you are always such an unhappy person on here?

Zuckerberg's 3 biggest fears:

1) his site would be hacked
2)his employees would be physically hurt
3) regulators would dilute his power

Zuck initially envisioned facebook as a place where "people waste all their time" where users mindlessly scroll and spill private shit about themselves

"i kinda wanna be the new MTV", Zuck bellowed to friends

when asked, Zuck suggests he's too busy taking over the world to read books

Last edited:
Zuckerberg once told his critics 'Calm down. Breathe. We hear you,' and if you said that to a banking regulator they would throw a chair at you.

facebook is biased against conservatives...according to facebook

Forum List

Back