Facebook is down and nobody even started a thread about it.

If you think that all Russian/Chinese propanda is "right-wing",
If you don't, you're not living in this reality. They're sabotaging democracy by pushing all the right-wing conspiracy theories that you love so much.

What else did your Russian and Chinese masters tell you to say today?

I'd say that is the facebook type of crowd. As my niece informed me "Facebook is for old people".

Liberals dislike Facebook because it's a platform that allows Russian/Chinese-sponsored right-wing propanda, ignoring its own stated rules, due to how much profit that makes them.
You're such an idiot that you think communist propaganda is "right wing". :cuckoo:

You're a delusional moron.

The government upset facebook manipulates people!!! This outrage moment brought to you by Powerball, the three draw a week lottery with only your best interest in mind

FB_IMG_1633387817508.jpg

Had you been the victim of a Clara Harris or a Bette Broderick most Leftist women would celebrate the murderess and blame you.

Absolute nonsense. If I had been the victim of those criminals I would have advocated for them going to prison too.

My views on violent criminals does not depend on their politics.

Absolute nonsense. If I had been the victim of those criminals I would have advocated for them going to prison too.

My views on violent criminals does not depend on their politics.
WOW! I said most most Leftist women did praise Clara Harris and Bette Broderick. I have watched MSM and read video and news article comment sections. Their victims were no longer in a position to advocate for anything.

As for Brian Laundrie -- I am not going to defend him like too many Leftist women defended Clara Harris, Bette Broderick, Susan Smith, etc. He is a murderer -- it is unlikely he will get less then 25 years. Probably life in prison. In Canada and West Europe even the worst offenders are treated humanely.

Last edited:
WOW! I said most most Leftist women did praise Clara Harris and Bette Broderick. I have watched MSM and read video and news article comment sections. Their victims were no longer in a position to advocate for anything.

As for Brian Laundrie -- I am not going to defend him like too many Leftist women defended Clara Harris, Bette Broderick, Susan Smith, etc. He is a murderer -- it is unlikely he will get less then 25 years. Probably life in prison. In Canada and West Europe even the worst offenders are treated humanely.

I am not in favor of him being treated inhumanely by the state. But what I expect will happen to him is far from uncommon.

Hahahah They never heard of DoS... Not Billies msBS-dos. The other kind.

I'm older, have Facebook and YouTube accounts. The shutdown didn't phase me at all, it's back up now anyway....meh.

zuck lost $7 billion today.... yeah, I know, it's hilarious. There's a headline out there saying Fakebook is up for sale.... but that's kind of like trying to sell a house after it's burned to the ground.... hmm?

I wonder if that yoko ono cleaning lady will leave him when he's broke....

7003072_101320-zuck-donate-img_Image_00-00-02,22.jpg

Tell me you wouldn't hit that.... with a flamethrower.

Forum List

Back