Facebook is down and nobody even started a thread about it.

Some women hate alcoholic husbands who beat the crap out them every night, too.

But for many, it's a way to get their bills paid. Let's not wish those alcoholic husbands the worst.

:auiqs.jpg:

Oh please. THAT is your analogy? Drunk abusers? lol wow Just wow.

It seems like most of the USMB forum is 45+. Not exactly the facebook type of crowd.
I'd say that is the facebook type of crowd. As my niece informed me "Facebook is for old people".

Liberals dislike Facebook because it's a platform that allows Russian/Chinese-sponsored right-wing propanda, ignoring its own stated rules, due to how much profit that makes them.

I'd say that is the facebook type of crowd. As my niece informed me "Facebook is for old people".

Liberals dislike Facebook because it's a platform that allows Russian/Chinese-sponsored right-wing propanda, ignoring its own stated rules, due to how much profit that makes them.

If you think that all Russian/Chinese propanda is "right-wing", then you'd better give God back that little pea brain he loaned you.

Furthermore, Russians are not propanda. The Chinese are propanda. Personally, I hate the little panda bastards. They only eat bamboo shoots and if we didn't teach them how to fuck, they'd all go extinct. So I'm antipanda.

Forum List

Back