Facebook is down and nobody even started a thread about it.

It is not just about Facebook. A lot of other websites are inaccessible since this morning due to DNS errors.

I get that some people hate FB.

But for many people, FB is the way they keep up with their extended families.

I have friends who run their business on social media. Let's not wish them the worst.

Some women hate alcoholic husbands who beat the crap out them every night, too.

But for many, it's a way to get their bills paid. Let's not wish those alcoholic husbands the worst.

:auiqs.jpg:

I am proud of myself for never using Facebook like I am proud that I never watched an episode of Friends.

It has it uses. My sister is in Slovenia and it makes keeping in touch so much easier than writing letters would.

Awww....

Poor lil' feller don't look very happy. Now him only have $111 billion dorrals. :laughing0301:

"Mark Zuckerberg Loses $7 Billion in Net Worth as Facebook Stock Falls..."

Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

zucker.jpg

Some women hate alcoholic husbands who beat the crap out them every night, too.

But for many, it's a way to get their bills paid. Let's not wish those alcoholic husbands the worst.
These men are looking at years and decades in prison.

Women who abuse their partners and children are almost in no danger of legal consequences.

So are Instagram, Messenger, and WhatsApp. But that's ok, because Parler and Gab are still up.:laughing0301:

"The websites and apps for all four Facebook products were not available on the morning of Oct.4..."

Facebook Is Down, as Are Instagram, Messenger, and WhatsApp
It seems the Ai decided to censor all of Facebook as it decided the whole thing was a cesspool. When asked for a comment the Ai stated: "all your posts belong to us".

Forum List

Back