Facebook Meddling in Elections

It’s not twitters fault they right is a bunch hate filled terrorists.

Funny how you freaks claim twitter and Facebook are lefty when they both got trump elected .
lets see -

hate filled terrorists
freaks

good to know you can see people for who they are and not need weak stereotypes to lump people into so you don't have to understand another point of view that is just as likely to educate you as upset you. up to you what you let it do.

Lectures from righties about understanding other points of view !? Oh the irony !

Look, we don’t need to accept ISISs point of view . We know what they are all about. And it ain’t good .
give me a point of view that doesn't reek of bias and let's go. your little jabs of comparing a conservative to ISIS?

3rd grade crap dude. you may hate what someone says but that doesn't mean the person is out there selling it that way. just means you have wafer-thin skin.

Funny how you freaks claim twitter and Facebook are lefty when they both got trump elected .
How is Elizabeth Heng a hate filled terrorist?
God, you are a partisan hack of the likes of Lakhota.....you are a walking leftwing talking point.

Heng got caught up by bots . It’s not like she was targeted because she is gop.

It’s the righty hate groups I’m talking about . Those need to go as much as Isis pages need to go .

Most people are up on what they are doing so Facebook's efforts are in vain.

The bigger story I think is the Facebook trying to get your banking information.

The amount of data that Facebook is collecting is troubling. If there is ever a security breach you could have a situation like in the episode of Black Mirror "Shut up and Dance" (the black mailing part) or like when that dating site was hacked.

My problem isn't so much the information they collect on users, but the information they collect on none users. I am not a big supporter of government regulation, but there should be in the case of none user's information.
yea, i'm amazed at the balls data-zuckerberg has to be asking for that info. they're a proven "we sell any and all info! private? just pay more and it's yours!" company at this point and if they start getting bank info, i'm out.

It doesn't matter they will probably get it anyway that is the biggest concern. The data mining on none users.
how are they getting data on non users?

Elizabeth Heng on Twitter

too much power to 1 group to determine what is "hateful" esp when it's all geared at the right and conservatives.

Anything that isn't to the left of Marx is hate.
that's the sad part - some people are happy and think this is a WIN!! SCORE!!!

and all that shit.

they think they're dictating terms and to a degree they are. but the terms are not just theirs to use, just a precedence being set to make this a lot worse, not better, for us all.

Most people are up on what they are doing so Facebook's efforts are in vain.

The bigger story I think is the Facebook trying to get your banking information.

The amount of data that Facebook is collecting is troubling. If there is ever a security breach you could have a situation like in the episode of Black Mirror "Shut up and Dance" (the black mailing part) or like when that dating site was hacked.

My problem isn't so much the information they collect on users, but the information they collect on none users. I am not a big supporter of government regulation, but there should be in the case of none user's information.
yea, i'm amazed at the balls data-zuckerberg has to be asking for that info. they're a proven "we sell any and all info! private? just pay more and it's yours!" company at this point and if they start getting bank info, i'm out.

It doesn't matter they will probably get it anyway that is the biggest concern. The data mining on none users.
how are they getting data on non users?

"Facebook gets some data on non-users from people on its network, such as when a user uploads email addresses of friends. Other information comes from "cookies," small files stored via a browser and used by Facebook and others to track people on the internet, sometimes to target them with ads."

Facebook fuels broad privacy debate by tracking non-users

Yeah, I just heard about that. Will be watching carefully.

under what justification does facebook have a right to my banking info without going directly through me?

my bank and i would be in court if they do this.

Not too sure if your bank will back you up.
Facebook Asks Major US Banks to Share Customer Account Data for New Service

It will be interesting to see what the general public's reaction will be. Will this be the straw that breaks the camel's back.

Considering some of the antics pulled by Wells Fargo over the last few years, I'm not sure if they care what the public thinks.

Yeah, I just heard about that. Will be watching carefully.
under what justification does facebook have a right to my banking info without going directly through me?

my bank and i would be in court if they do this.

Not too sure if your bank will back you up.
Facebook Asks Major US Banks to Share Customer Account Data for New Service

It will be interesting to see what the general public's reaction will be. Will this be the straw that breaks the camel's back.

Considering some of the antics pulled by Wells Fargo over the last few years, I'm not sure if they care what the public thinks.

I don't trust anyone involved the banks or Mark Zuckerberg.

How is Elizabeth Heng a hate filled terrorist?
God, you are a partisan hack of the likes of Lakhota.....you are a walking leftwing talking point.

Heng got caught up by bots . It’s not like she was targeted because she is gop.

It’s the righty hate groups I’m talking about . Those need to go as much as Isis pages need to go .
so you can toss out the leftwing hate groups like BLM and Antifa as well
and somehow democrats never get caught by those...…….what are the odds????

Forum List

Back