Faced With A BOOMING Economy To run Against, Dims Try To Argue Success / More Jobs = BAD

We get to run against Trump under indictment

There are two problems with the Democratic dream of a Trump indictment. For one as we have explained a million times, COLLUSION IS NOT A CRIME. Please read that sentence until you understand it. Second, the Constitution clearly states you cannot indict a sitting President. DEMs will have to resort to drastic measures like explaining what they stand for. Hopefully that would be something more than "We stand for anything that makes President Trump look bad".

so will the left throw a fit when unemployment goes from 3.8 to 4.0? maybe when that happens we will hear from nancy pelosi again,doing her math that says that we are losing 500 million jobs a month again.

There are two problems with the Democratic dream of a Trump indictment. For one as we have explained a million times, COLLUSION IS NOT A CRIME. Please read that sentence until you understand it. Second, the Constitution clearly states you cannot indict a sitting President. DEMs will have to resort to drastic measures like explaining what they stand for. Hopefully that would be something more than "We stand for anything that makes President Trump look bad".
Cohen has already flipped as seen by hiring Lanny a friend of Clintons and Mueller by now has a massive pile of evidence imo Trump is in deep shit and you can tell by his bleatings daily

Talk about sore losers.
Come on blues Tell me how happy you are with this jerk in the WH? His ""diplomatic victory in NK"" ? His tariffs ...the throwing of our allies into the gutter, the pain those tariffs will cause to mainly states he won?

There is no doubt that the world is upside down to liberal democrats. A thriving economy is bad during a republican administration but stagnation was O.K during a democrat administration. Genetic women are fair targets for discrimination while hairy pretend women need to be protected. Hypocrite left wing elites need to be protected by gun toting bodyguards while the 2nd Amendment doesn't apply to the rabble. Cigarette smoking should be outlawed but marijuana use should be legalized.

There is no doubt that the world is upside down to liberal democrats. A thriving economy is bad during a republican administration but stagnation was O.K during a democrat administration. Genetic women are fair targets for discrimination while hairy pretend women need to be protected. Hypocrite left wing elites need to be protected by gun toting bodyguards while the 2nd Amendment doesn't apply to the rabble. Cigarette smoking should be outlawed but marijuana use should be legalized.
get off it whitey thriving economy is an extension of obamas economy and after this moron trump is through it might not be so thriving ,,soybean, bourbon, meat people are already bleating about tariffs

Talk about sore losers.
Come on blues Tell me how happy you are with this jerk in the WH? His ""diplomatic victory in NK"" ? His tariffs ...the throwing of our allies into the gutter, the pain those tariffs will cause to mainly states he won?

President Trump is a few plays into the 1st quarter of negotiations on trade and NK, and you liberals RANT about why he hasn't already won the game. Do you see how petty and STUPID your arguments have become? You people have passed the point of ridiculous into I don't know what comes after ridiculous insane? Trolling?

Cohen has already flipped as seen by hiring Lanny a friend of Clintons and Mueller by now has a massive pile of evidence imo Trump is in deep shit and you can tell by his bleatings daily

Your opinion and $5 gets you a coffee at Starbucks.

Talk about sore losers.

Right, so as long as the economy thrives it’s all Obama’s and the second it down turns then it’s Trump’s. You guys crack me up.

Talk about sore losers.

President Trump is a few plays into the 1st quarter of negotiations on trade and NK, and you liberals RANT about why he hasn't already won the game. Do you see how petty and STUPID your arguments have become? You people have passed the point of ridiculous into I don't know what comes after ridiculous insane? Trolling?
Ridiculous is you trying to make something good out of what's been said about NK deal The 2 ways NK give up their nukes are slim and none and slim is in jail with manafort

I'm pretty accurate with my opinions I have one about you lol but I won't go there

Talk about sore losers.

Right, so as long as the economy thrives it’s all Obama’s and the second it down turns then it’s Trump’s. You guys crack me up.
No one said it was all Obamas BUT all economic indicators were headed up when Obama stepped down

I'm pretty accurate with my opinions I have one about you lol but I won't go there

Real original there dude. :rolleyes:

Talk about sore losers.

What's funny is they think we don't see right through their flip flops back and forth.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back