🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

FACT CHECK: Trump presses falsehoods about NATO, Germany

This is all a massive conspiracy by parts of the media who have the audacity to report on Trump's horse **** that comes out of his mouth.

So?!?!?! Trump supporters........are we back to hating NATO or calling these meetings a 'wild success' that only Trump could bring?!?!

I suppose.....we'll wait until you're told what to say.

Why is Europe mocking the doofus buffoon trump with the song "America Idiot"?

The drip, drip, drip you're hearing is the drool falling off of Trump supporters' bottom lip as they try to cover up his latest obvious lie.....

Why is Europe mocking the doofus buffoon trump with the song "America Idiot"?

That would be England, not Europe...dumbass.

Nah....safe to say that was a representation of all of Europe. Good to see that you're focused on what's important????

Good "thinking"??????????????????????????????????????

I'd LOVE to hear your take on Trump's latest lie about NATO?

In his 1,345,399th lie of his Presidency.....President Trump immediately lies about the results of his NATO meetings as our buffoon of a President finds you cannot bully other world leaders.

Also as a shock to nobody....his cult followers claim victory with nothing to base it on except the word of a liar.

Next for Trump followers......they'll talk about how the New England Patriots won the Super Bowl last year. Pathetic.
The Associated Press on Twitter
Whew the Anti Americanism is STRONG in you. Go ahead European nations don't pay your fair share. Watch President Trump say FUCK YOU and pull us OUT of NATO...we are done being the world's pocketbook!

In his 1,345,399th lie of his Presidency.....President Trump immediately lies about the results of his NATO meetings as our buffoon of a President finds you cannot bully other world leaders.

Also as a shock to nobody....his cult followers claim victory with nothing to base it on except the word of a liar.

Next for Trump followers......they'll talk about how the New England Patriots won the Super Bowl last year. Pathetic.
Whew the Anti Americanism is STRONG in you. Go ahead European nations don't pay your fair share. Watch President Trump say FUCK YOU and pull us OUT of NATO...we are done being the world's pocketbook!

So now we're back to hating NATO.....not important that your president lied directly to your face about what his brilliant negotiations got us?!

Lying to us.....lying to shareholders.....guess we're seeing why Trump bankrupted 6 different businesses in the past. Gee....he's brilliant!

True, unabated stupidity.

I guess I would call 'Anti Americanism' the fact that you are willing to put your political beliefs above everything, including the truth. You are a pseudo-American......one who doesn't really stand for American values.

Who does Trump think he is fooling?

Took minutes for EU members to say they didn’t agree to that

So now we're back to hating NATO.....not important that your president lied directly to your face about what his brilliant negotiations got us?!

Lying to us.....lying to shareholders.....guess we're seeing why Trump bankrupted 6 different businesses in the past. Gee....he's brilliant!

I guess I would call 'Anti Americanism' the fact that you are willing to put your political beliefs above everything, including the truth. You are a pseudo-American......one who doesn't really stand for American values.
According to a LEFTIST LYING MEDIA SOURCE he lied....I don't trust them I don't trust you PERIOD. In fact Hungary says THEY ARE increasing their money to NATO...either NATO countries pay their fair share or they can fuck off. Its that simple.

Who does Trump think he is fooling?

Took minutes for EU members to say they didn’t agree to that

His base of cult followers.....all they need is a soundbite of Trump lying about something...and they believe it. Seriously, that's all he's after. He knows just how dumb his followers are......reality doesn't matter to them.

According to a LEFTIST LYING MEDIA SOURCE he lied....I don't trust them I don't trust you PERIOD. In fact Hungary says THEY ARE increasing their money to NATO...either NATO countries pay their fair share or they can fuck off. Its that simple.

Actually, no.....according to FACTS reported by the media, Trump lied. You're just too god****ed stupid to realize it.

Bottom line is.....agreements were set in place before the meeting, Trump embarrassed the country by alienating NATO allies, he got NOTHING that he claimed he got....that makes him a liar and you a moron for believing it.

Last edited:
If President Trump used the figure "ten million" and the number came out to nine million nine hundred and ninety nine thousand nine hundred and ninety nine they would call him a liar. Since lefties have no sense of humor a Trump joke turns out to be a lie in their minds. What would angry crazy incoherent lefties do without (the tax exempt) Media Matters propaganda network?

If President Trump used the figure "ten million" and the number came out to nine million nine hundred and ninety nine thousand nine hundred and ninety nine they would call him a liar. Since lefties have no sense of humor a Trump joke turns out to be a lie in their minds. What would angry crazy incoherent lefties do without (the tax exempt) Media Matters propaganda network?
Yes.

Except that

he ISNT paid TO be A comedian...

:lastword1:

Forum List

Back