Fact Checking Donald Trump's Many Lies About Hillary Clinton

Something that speaks to the Honesty of the Donald are the Two fraud trails awaiting him ...the 3500 law suits ..the two alter egos John Miller and John Baron plus the six business bankruptcies ...also the sworn testimony Trump is a rapist ..

I started this thread because Donald Trump distorted the truth...

No, you started the thread because he took Hillary to the woodshed and you're trying to do damage control. Armed with your little propaganda outlets of the left, you think you've done your duty. Problem is, you're a moron and you can't even stay on point. Whenever you are challenged, you resort to even more stupidity. Hillary probably wishes you'd just shut your pie hole and let her do all the lying... you're crummy at it.

We know Trump was reamed...

By Hillary's screeching incoherent rebuttal speech full of meaningless platitudes?

Nah... I don't think she came close to even laying a glove on him... He destroyed her in 40 minutes.

No, you started the thread because he took Hillary to the woodshed and you're trying to do damage control. Armed with your little propaganda outlets of the left, you think you've done your duty. Problem is, you're a moron and you can't even stay on point. Whenever you are challenged, you resort to even more stupidity. Hillary probably wishes you'd just shut your pie hole and let her do all the lying... you're crummy at it.
Trump is a pathetic Mother fucker who made fun of a disabled reporter on camera with sound and then turns around and denies he did what he did ..suck ass bitches like you go along with it ..Fuck all you Trump suck as bitches ..:badgrin:

Please mooth, tell us more about Hillary's honesty. I understand she is inspiring people across the country to lead more ethical lives :)

I can see why that upsets you, as it's so completely opposed to your alternative-honesty lifestyle.

This may shock you: Hillary Clinton is fundamentally honest | Jill Abramson
---
I would be “dead rich”, to adapt an infamous Clinton phrase, if I could bill for all the hours I’ve spent covering just about every “scandal” that has enveloped the Clintons. As an editor I’ve launched investigations into her business dealings, her fundraising, her foundation and her marriage. As a reporter my stories stretch back to Whitewater. I’m not a favorite in Hillaryland. That makes what I want to say next surprising.

Hillary Clinton is fundamentally honest and trustworthy.

The yardsticks I use for measuring a politician’s honesty are pretty simple. Ever since I was an investigative reporter covering the nexus of money and politics, I’ve looked for connections between money (including campaign donations, loans, Super Pac funds, speaking fees, foundation ties) and official actions. I’m on the lookout for lies, scrutinizing statements candidates make in the heat of an election.
---

Trump takes a shit on his followers then tells them its Chocolate Ice cream and they start the slurping and they thank the Donald too :badgrin: thanks Orange daddy for the treats :2up:

Trump is a pathetic Mother fucker who made fun of a disabled reporter on camera with sound and then turns around and denies he did what he did ..suck ass bitches like you go along with it ..Fuck all you Trump suck as bitches ..:badgrin:
Vaseline-featured-image.jpg

Awww.... Here you go!! Hope it gets better soon! :rofl:

Please mooth, tell us more about Hillary's honesty. I understand she is inspiring people across the country to lead more ethical lives :)

I can see why that upsets you, as it's so completely opposed to your alternative-honesty lifestyle.

This may shock you: Hillary Clinton is fundamentally honest | Jill Abramson
---
I would be “dead rich”, to adapt an infamous Clinton phrase, if I could bill for all the hours I’ve spent covering just about every “scandal” that has enveloped the Clintons. As an editor I’ve launched investigations into her business dealings, her fundraising, her foundation and her marriage. As a reporter my stories stretch back to Whitewater. I’m not a favorite in Hillaryland. That makes what I want to say next surprising.

Hillary Clinton is fundamentally honest and trustworthy.

The yardsticks I use for measuring a politician’s honesty are pretty simple. Ever since I was an investigative reporter covering the nexus of money and politics, I’ve looked for connections between money (including campaign donations, loans, Super Pac funds, speaking fees, foundation ties) and official actions. I’m on the lookout for lies, scrutinizing statements candidates make in the heat of an election.
---
Your linking an op ed from Britain far left tabloid, the Guardian is no less absurd than the honesty of the Beast.

Step it up a bit FFS. Stop looking under rocks for excuses!

Nice gesture, but he has gallons of the stuff.

By Hillary's screeching incoherent rebuttal speech full of meaningless platitudes?

By the OP, dumbass. Which you ran screaming from. Stupid, cowardly and dishonest is no way to go through life, son.

Oh, do you ever say any male is "screeching"? No, you don't. Hillary talks in a normal voice, you declare it's "screeching" That would be because, among your other flaws such as reflexively kissing the asses of liars, you're also a raging sexist.

You better save that for Dennis Hastert he's probably pretty sore by now.

By the OP, dumbass. Which you ran screaming from. Stupid, cowardly and dishonest is no way to go through life, son.

Oh, do you ever say any male is "screeching"? No, you don't. Hillary talks in a normal voice, you declare it's "screeching" That would be because, among your other flaws such as reflexively kissing the asses of liars, you're also a raging sexist.
Since you're gay, doesn't Muslim immigration worry you?

[

You better save that for Dennis Hastert he's probably pretty sore by now.

That would be the longest serving GOP Speaker a Historical figure who just rolled his wheelchair into prison ...a real Family values GOP figure

Looks like Donald Trump lied like the devil to cast a shadow upon Hillary Clinton. Too bad the major news networks weren't having any of it. FACT: You cannot lie to the American people without being caught in that lie.

"CLAIM: "Now, because I have pointed out why [TPP] would be such a disastrous deal, she is pretending that she is against it. She has even deleted this record of total support from her book."

The facts: Clinton walked back her support for the Trans-Pacific Partnership last October — saying the final deal wasn't what she'd hoped for when she advocated for it during negotiations as Secretary of State. In April, several months before she reversed course on the deal, some passages supporting the partnership were edited out of the paperback version of her book, "Hard Choices." The cuts were part of 96 pages of cuts made to account for the paperback's smaller size, according to a publisher's note. But not all of them were cut: there's still two pages praising the deal, or at least the idea of it. "It's safe to say that the TPP won't be perfect - no deal negotiated among a dozen countries ever will be — but its higher standards, if implemented and enforced, should benefit American businesses and workers," she wrote.

Trump has adamantly opposed TPP since before his campaign began; there's no indication that his remarks changed her mind."

CLAIM: Hillary Clinton "is a world class liar"

The facts: According to PolitiFact, 59% of Trump's checked claims have been deemed false or "Pants on Fire" false, versus 12% for Clinton.

Donald Trump:

• True: 2%
  • Mostly True: 7%
  • Half True: 15%
  • Mostly False: 17%
  • False: 40%
  • Pants on Fire: 19%
Hillary Clinton:

• True: 23%
  • Mostly True: 28%
  • Half True: 21%
  • Mostly False: 15%
  • False: 11%
  • Pants on Fire: 1%
CLAIM: "It all started with her bad judgment in supporting the War in Iraq in the first place. Though I was not in government service, I was among the earliest to criticize the rush to war, and yes, even before the war ever started."

The facts: Politifact ranks this oft-repeated claim False. More: In September 2002, Trump said he supported the Iraq invasion during an interview with Howard Stern. Then, in September 2003 — several months after the invasion, he said "It wasn't a mistake to fight terrorism and fight it hard, and I guess maybe if I had to do it, I would have fought terrorism but not necessarily Iraq."

CLAIM: "Her server was easily hacked by foreign governments — perhaps even by her financial backers in Communist China — putting all of America in danger."

The facts: U.S. officials have told NBC News that there is no evidence of penetration of the servers by hackers, although there is evidence of phishing attempts. Clinton's campaign says that there is no evidence that her private server was ever hacked.

CLAIM: "Hillary Clinton took up to $25 million from Saudi Arabia, where being gay is also punishable by death. Hillary took millions from Kuwait, Qatar, Oman and many other countries that horribly abuse women and LGBT citizens."

As of March 2016, records showed that Saudi Arabia has donated between $10 million and $25 million to the foundation. Here's a list of everyone who has ever donated to the Clinton Foundation — as provided by the Clinton Foundation website.

This list is broken into the following categories:

• Greater than $25 million (7 donors, including Clinton Giustra Enterprise Partnership (Canada) & Frank Giustra, The Radcliffe Foundation)
  • $10 to $25 million (11 donors, including Saudi Arabia & Norway)
  • $5 to $10 million (17 donors, including Australia, Netherlands, Kuwait & a prominent Saudi businessman)
  • $1 to $5 million (133 donors, including Qatar, Oman, UAE)
By law, the foundation does not have to release the specific donors and amounts. They are required to give the list to the IRS but that info is redacted when released to the public — though the Clinton Foundation COULD release if it desired.

Many more Trump lies at the link: Fact-Checking Trump's Speech
Hackers broke into the servers. Trump told no lies!

Forum List

Back