FACT: Obama and His Blimpy Wife NOT Signed Up for Obamacare

Warrior102

Gold Member
May 22, 2011
Why is that?
Isn't this jackass supposed to "lead by example?"
Why is this fucker shoving his pile of shit down everyone's throats and he exempts himself and his fat wife.

Libberhoids... please fill us in.

I think Boehner should sponsor a bill that forces the President and his family onto the exchange. I expect it would pass, the Senate would pass it and the President would sign it.

That won't happen though. Because it is a new nutter talking point.

Of course he is

He can prove he has Health Insurance

she is skinnier than you, warrior.

so - wash that away.

She's skinnier than Betty Blow Job.
There.
Fixed that for you.

Next?

Well, you've posted your pic.

Michelle, the woman you're making fun of for being out of shape? Is in MUCH better shape than you are.

That's just a fact. Wash it away, that hypocrisy in the eyes of your fraudulent lord.

Michelle, the woman you're making fun of for being out of shape? Is in MUCH better shape than you are.

You've compared her medical record and mine and conducted a physical to make such an assertion?

Of course you haven't

You're a blathering fucking idiot.

You've compared her medical record and mine and conducted a physical to make such an assertion?

Of course you haven't

You're a blathering fucking idiot.

No, I've compared her visible body size versus your physical body size in terms of fat versus composition.

And, she wins by a lot.

No, I've compared her visible body size versus your physical body size in terms of fat versus composition.

And, she wins by a lot.

So, when you go to your Obamacare doctor, his physical examination of you is a comparison of your visible body size verses someone else's physical body size. That's enough to make a medical conclusion. And you're OK with that / that's a valid examination.

You remain a blathering fucking idiot.

And, she wins by a lot.

So, when you go to your Obamacare doctor, his physical examination of you is a comparison of your visible body size verses someone else's physical body size. That's enough to make a medical conclusion. And you're OK with that / that's a valid examination.

You remain a blathering fucking idiot.

Any doctor worth his or her salt knows when you're holding onto too much body fat - yes visibly. So, you'd be the "blathering idiot" there, numb-nuts.

I know that you need a diet, JUUUST by looking, lard ass.

Photo in a recent interview...blimpy? I think not.
She may be a lot of things - but blimpy?
Ummm....no.

Attachments

• $o-MICHELLE-OBAMA-BANGS-570.jpg
    $o-MICHELLE-OBAMA-BANGS-570.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 87
I'm looking for the beer gut, like yours. I'm not finding it.

Oh, do you object to a woman with hips and ass? lol what a Gaylord.

tumblr_m3ljiwpOzb1r9f0gyo1_500.jpg

Here she goes thinking about Warrior's flabby assed arms like, "yo, bro, do you even workout?"

ss_Getty_85117631.jpg

Here she goes uncontrollably laughing at warrior in the back-row who's arms aren't even long enough to get his fat assed belly off the ground, talking about "fuck you michelle you fat ass!" lulllzzz

ap_michelle_obama_plank_dm_110510_main.jpg

here she goes running away from and teasing warrior like - "yo, I have half your welfare check literally in my back pocket, come and get me biker dooo0000ooo0od"

210.jpg

Sit the fuck down, bro.

You look like you've never been more than 40-yards in one outing a day in your grizzle-infested Budweiser filled fucking trailer life.

So, take that all out on anonymous internet people, because in real life, likely 75% of them are in better shape than your out of breath after two swings having slorish self.

I'm looking for the beer gut, like yours. I'm not finding it.

Oh, do you object to a woman with hips and ass? lol what a Gaylord.

tumblr_m3ljiwpOzb1r9f0gyo1_500.jpg

Here she goes thinking about Warrior's flabby assed arms like, "yo, bro, do you even workout?"

ss_Getty_85117631.jpg

Here she goes uncontrollably laughing at warrior in the back-row who's arms aren't even long enough to get his fat assed belly off the ground, talking about "fuck you michelle you fat ass!" lulllzzz

ap_michelle_obama_plank_dm_110510_main.jpg

here she goes running away from and teasing warrior like - "yo, I have half your welfare check literally in my back pocket, come and get me biker dooo0000ooo0od"

210.jpg

Sit the fuck down, bro.

You look like you've never been more than 40-yards in one outing a day in your grizzle-infested Budweiser filled fucking trailer life.

So, take that all out on anonymous internet people, because in real life, likely 75% of them are in better shape than your out of breath after two swings having slorish self.

What a hideous collection of fat women. If you're into that - I don't have a problem with it, shitstain. To each his own.

"a little less psycho-babble, a little more crunches warbler"

ap_michelle_obama_dnc_nt_120904_wg.jpg

"hey michelle, member dat biker nigga warbler who called you fat and then you knocked him the fuggout? *chuckle*"

michelle4.jpg

"ladies and gentlemen of the internetzzzz, talk about us - the first family of the free world - while you enjoy your irrelevance ; )"

ap787382820105__oPt.jpg

Forum List

Back