Facts about black murders the Chicago protestors really don't want to talk about...

We have a bunch of fools protesting the shooting of a black thug.......the cop who did it was wrong, he is going to go to jail...and that should be the end of it...
Yes, that should be the end of it, and yet you try to use numbers to try to justify it by saying Well, really, ain't that bad...
Ya know what's hilarious about your post. Is the Lib that posted right after you said the exact same thing.
minimizing.
You libs are a hoot.
And in this case, right.

Some whitey bitch gets killed by an illegal beaner in SF and my response is, ah fuck her, that hardly ever happens. That work for you? Oh right, you guys had kittens and hard-ons over that one...
No, the case is you criticized the op for minimizing, and the very next post, by a lib, minimized the number involved.
I mean if you can't see that, then you're certainly not as you're smart as you would like us to believe you are.
The very next post is mine, pointing out that this is not a numbers game. If I say well yeah, it's bad that this ______raped and murdered a little girl but hey, most of the time they just rape them and she was a ****** anyway so it's all good then I'm fucked eh?

We have a bunch of fools protesting the shooting of a black thug.......the cop who did it was wrong, he is going to go to jail...and that should be the end of it...
Yes, that should be the end of it, and yet you try to use numbers to try to justify it by saying Well, really, ain't that bad...
Ya know what's hilarious about your post. Is the Lib that posted right after you said the exact same thing.
minimizing.
You libs are a hoot.
And in this case, right.

Some whitey bitch gets killed by an illegal beaner in SF and my response is, ah fuck her, that hardly ever happens. That work for you? Oh right, you guys had kittens and hard-ons over that one...
No, the case is you criticized the op for minimizing, and the very next post, by a lib, minimized the number involved.
I mean if you can't see that, then you're certainly not as you're smart as you would like us to believe you are.
The very next post is mine, pointing out that this is not a numbers game. If I say well yeah, it's bad that this ______raped and murdered a little girl but hey, most of the time they just rape them and she was a ****** anyway so it's all good then I'm fucked eh?
I know I'm one of those rw aholes but I do know what irony is.
btw: 3 comes after 2

minimizing.
You libs are a hoot.
And in this case, right.

I know I'm one of those rw aholes but I do know what irony is.
btw: 3 comes after 2
Then 4, then 5, then 6, then pretty soon it's just a number. 20 dead is a tragedy, 20,000 dead is a statistic...

Forum List

Back