Facts about the Biden economy

Nope, absolutely not. 73% of Americans think the Trump prosecutions are politically motivated, last i saw.

Prosecutors don’t convict people dummy, judges and juries do.

Americans largely have trust in our justice process and system, because a conspiracy to wrongfully convict would have to run far and wide.

Last edited:
No one cares about the political prosecutions against Trump. Everyone thinks democrats weaponized the DOJ.
If you really believe that you live in a very small bubble of Trumpers

That is NOT “everyone”

trump did this all by himself. The Democrats didn't need to do anything. The courts have been way too easy on him. He's just a man and needs to be treated like any other criminal. Hopefully he will get exactly what he deserves. That will be up to the courts to decide.
Blah blah blah. Good luck in november.

Prosecutors don’t convict people dummy, judges and juries do.
Who said otherwise? Pointing out the obvious is never a good argument. I assume that you did that because you dont have a good argument.

Facts about the Biden economy​

Its not Biden's its Obama's... doesn't it feel like we've been here before?...

“Democrats weaponized the DOJ”? Prove it
I dont need to prove it, and is it the topic our our debate anyway. Quit deflecting. You said only a few Trumpers believed it. That isnt true. 73% of Americans believe it and they are the ones who are voting.

No one cares about the political prosecutions against Trump. Everyone thinks democrats weaponized the DOJ.
Only the cult is told that.

Everyone else knows that the former fuckup used bill barr to weaponize the DOJ.

Bill will tell you that today fuckups.

One of the judges is one appointed by trump. He had the nerve to ask him to dismiss the case, he refused. Good to know he,appointed some honest men.

Biden has reduced inflation without going into a recession.
Biden led USA is producing a record amount of oil.
Business enviroment is good in the USA in 2023

Inflation has risen by a minimum of 17% under Biden.

How is that lowering inflation?

No, you admit you were wrong first because youre a dumbfuck retard, THEN maybe i will answer more of your dumbfuck retard questions.
You don’t ever answer questions fuckup.

The question is why to open ended to determine any sort debtor it and you know that.

You could have just done a Google search, instead you now look like an ass. Why are you such an uninformed person?

Played a role , yes trump tried every trick in the book but his crimes are catching up with him. We all know that. But even political games can't stop the courts.

Forum List

Back