Faith in JESUS Saves You not Obeying Old Testment Law

No, I have no need to ask why Gisms acts this way, I already know. Hes' lost his mind and couldn't answer truthfully if he tried. Don't be fooled by his claims of faith. He would sooner watch you get dragged away to a dungeon or be burned at the stake or nailed to a cross than to admit you are right about something and he is wrong. He claims to believe in the lies of some despicable false preacher and as a consequence has become a false person, dead to himself and others: a demon, a ghoul, a golem.

He fell for that ancient lie of the talking serpent in the fairy tale that one can set aside the laws of God and not die but instead will become like God and live forever...

The only reason that I respond to gism at all is that some people watching might come to learn that standing guard over the purity of ones own mind is a matter of life and death by seeing with their own eyes the terrible consequences for filling your mind with garbage and perceive the wisdom of God in giving the law which prohibits eating the vile and contaminating flesh of any unclean creature that does not ruminate.

If anyone doubts the power of death consequent to sin all they have to do is read gisms posts and try to reason with him about his claims of being the son of the almighty make believe trinity that became a man who is about to float up into the sky ANY MINUTE and rule the earth for all eternity and they will believe.

YOU COMPOUND YOUR SIN BECAUSE YOUR DENYING THE TRUTH OF GOD'S WORD is a far worse sin. count the cost!

Stop being such a dingbat. There is no cost associated with denying your entire witness as that of a false prophet, and not a very smart one, because it is.

You post scripture without even the slightest understanding about the words and subjects and then try to perpetuate beliefs that contradict the very same scriptures, not to mention reality, and when someone points this out to you you go off into a fit in all caps about you having no worries and that you are about to float up into the sky and vomit more scripture like someone just threw holy water on the possessed held captive in a very deeply disturbing and degenerate state of decay.

You can go on an on about the wonderful presents that you are going to receive from God one day, just as soon as you float up into the sky, and waste the rest of your life in conflict with reality waiting to be 'taken up" ANY MINUTE, and I''l be doing just fine living in reality...

Last edited by a moderator:
THANKS FOR YOUR HELP! I DO LOVE TO POST GOD'S WORD HERE!!!==BELIEVERS=You must have the same attitude that Christ Jesus had.
Though he was God,
he did not think of equality with God
as something to cling to.
Instead, he gave up his divine privileges;
he took the humble position of a slave
and was born as a human being.
When he appeared in human form,
he humbled himself in obedience to God
and died a criminal’s death on a cross.
Therefore, God elevated him to the place of highest honor
and gave him the name above all other names,
that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow,
in heaven and on earth and under the earth,
and every tongue declare that Jesus Christ is Lord,
to the glory of God the Father.
Philippians 2:5-11

THANKS FOR YOUR HELP!

Don't mention it.

The next time you get inspired to wank off in public about your love for Jesus write it down on a piece of paper, crumple it up and throw it away and then go and take your medication.

Forum List

Back