Fake Senate ACA Replacement Already Blocked!

I'm not 250 years old but there's nothing the founders set up that restricted people's rights to pool resources for issues of the day. It's just that liberals think they can do it unopposed.

Well, back then, the Founders were generally wealthy, land-owners so they had an interest in preserving a system that suits their needs. I think we need to get away from applying 18th-century thinking to 21st-century issues. There's a lot the Founders didn't envision for the country; like instantaneous communication, fast travel, and routine commerce across state borders. What was true in the 1700s might not be true today. It's our duty as citizens to evolve our thinking. The Founders wouldn't want us to stagnate thinking from 250 years ago. Different time, different problems.

Oh you guys worship Trump, McConnell, Ryan or whoever is in charge. But if one of them gets out of line, like Paul Ryan, he will be thrown under the bus so fast and be labeled a RINO by the rest of you.

And doesn't matter if you put Ben Carson, Carli, Don, Christie, Rubio, Cruz. Doesn't matter. They all have the same agenda.

Notice Trump isn't tearing up NAFTA? And notice the GOP house and senate aren't fixing NAFTA? You got conned my stupid fucking friend.
Like I said, you're a liar. Every. Fucking. Post.

You spewed off on a tangent and couldn't even address the point.
You have no point. Or your point is old and tired. Go ahead, you guys are in power. We can't stop you. Don't say I didn't warn you.
Like I said, you're a liar. Every. Fucking. Post.

You spewed off on a tangent and couldn't even address the point.
Only a piece of low life lying shit like you would have the cajones to call someone else a liar.
And calling someone a liar for their opinion? You can't talk to people like this. I talk to them just for fun. Just to see their stupid little reactions. Intellectual Dishonesty at it's best.
You're a liar. You just did it again. You didn't just offer your opinion, you lies about me.

"Oh you guys worship Trump, McConnell, Ryan or whoever is in charge. But if one of them gets out of line, like Paul Ryan, he will be thrown under the bus so fast and be labeled a RINO by the rest of you."

Mischaracterizations are lies.

How many republicans criticized the ACA before it was formally presented. People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.
I think they all knew it was mandatory insurance and therefore unconstitutional.
How the hell would a complete ignoramus like you know what is or isn't constitutional?
Go play with your little red pecker, junior.
Once agin sweetie pie, put a bag over your head and give me a BJ. Its all your good for, that and baking cookies
You're. Learn to spell like a fourth grader.
Oh wow that was a good one retard. Please erase that waste of a post and I'll delete mine. Stop wasting everyones time with nothing but bullshit. At least end your post with something we can work with. For example the fact that the GOP will either ruin the healthcare reforms/gains Obama made in the ACA or they will break their promise and not repeal Obamacare. They will essentially make the ACA the law of the land when they had the power to fix it. All because of a few guys like Ted Cruz and Rand Paul. I love it!!! Reminds me of when we wanted Single payer and we couldn't get it because of one or two blue dog democrats.

Who's Blocking Health Care Reform Now? Blue Dogs? Senate Dems? House Progressives? Or the White House Itself? | Black Agenda Report

Blame this guy for what's wrong with the ACA darrell issa - Google Search

A true asshole.

When did I say money was speech? You can't read.

Well look, you made the argument that citizens should be able to pool their money together to lobby on the behalf of whatever special interests represent them. This, I have no problem with. What I do have a problem with is that money being pooled to be used to campaign. It is this aspect of money = speech that I see as a huge problem and what gets to my point about how money = speech means that some people have more speech than others, which undermines the central tenet of our democracy.

I'm not 250 years old but there's nothing the founders set up that restricted people's rights to pool resources for issues of the day. It's just that liberals think they can do it unopposed.

Well, back then, the Founders were generally wealthy, land-owners so they had an interest in preserving a system that suits their needs. I think we need to get away from applying 18th-century thinking to 21st-century issues. There's a lot the Founders didn't envision for the country; like instantaneous communication, fast travel, and routine commerce across state borders. What was true in the 1700s might not be true today. It's our duty as citizens to evolve our thinking. The Founders wouldn't want us to stagnate thinking from 250 years ago. Different time, different problems.
The principles are the same. That's what lefties can't stand. The Constitution was written for the people, rich and poor alike. The fact that you think you can match wits with them is the height of hilarity.

I think they all knew it was mandatory insurance and therefore unconstitutional.
How the hell would a complete ignoramus like you know what is or isn't constitutional?
Once agin sweetie pie, put a bag over your head and give me a BJ. Its all your good for, that and baking cookies
Oh wow that was a good one retard. Please erase that waste of a post and I'll delete mine. Stop wasting everyones time with nothing but bullshit. At least end your post with something we can work with. For example the fact that the GOP will either ruin the healthcare reforms/gains Obama made in the ACA or they will break their promise and not repeal Obamacare. They will essentially make the ACA the law of the land when they had the power to fix it. All because of a few guys like Ted Cruz and Rand Paul. I love it!!! Reminds me of when we wanted Single payer and we couldn't get it because of one or two blue dog democrats.

Who's Blocking Health Care Reform Now? Blue Dogs? Senate Dems? House Progressives? Or the White House Itself? | Black Agenda Report

A true asshole.
The bullshit is all yours, don't try to pin it on me. Nor can you jerk me around to where you want to go.

How many republicans criticized the ACA before it was formally presented. People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.
Hey Brummelben. Aren't all Republicans hypocrites? Want proof? He's calling you out for your spelling and he just wrote this to me:

You didn't just offer your opinion, you lies about me.

I's lies about you? Is you black?

The principles are the same. That's what lefties can't stand.

But are they? Back then, the principles were that blacks couldn't vote, women couldn't vote, really only land-owning white males could vote. So the principles of 1776 are quite different than the principles in 2017. I think you'd agree with that. I think we want to get away from "principles" because they're wholly subjective. There's a lot to argue that the principles of 1776 are different than the principles of 2017. We need to look forward, not backward.

The Constitution was written for the people, rich and poor alike. The fact that you think you can match wits with them is the height of hilarity.

It wasn't written for the people, it was written for some people. The ones who wrote it, wrote it for themselves. Did the Founders in 1776 envision women voting? I don't think so.

You lie every time you post. You obviously hate the truth. Your interpretations are juvenile beyond comprehension. The government belongs to the people, we own the government. Sorry if your smug retarded ass doesn't like that! You belong in Cuba.

Yes the government belongs to the people. And we the people are the boss. We are the referee in the game of business. Now of course they don't let stupid people like you make any decisions. Instead we elect representatives to go to Washington and regulate things like CORPORATIONS.

I know you want corporations to be treated like humans but they never die and don't care if they pollute as long as they are maximizing profits.

Let's talk about this silly debate over whether corporations are "people". We can talk about the technical details of "legal personhood" if you like. We'd probably agree on a lot. The current status quo regarding the corporate charter is deeply flawed. But that's not really what we're talking about, is it?

In point of fact, corporations are organizations - groups of people who share ownership and control of a company. So, when you regulate corporations, you're regulating people. When conservatives and libertarians (and, believe it or not, some liberals) raise concerns over the Constitutionality of laws targeting corporations, we're concerned about the rights of the flesh-and-blood people that these laws impact. Do people forfeit their rights if they own, or work for, a corporation?

Meanwhile we have corporations who are now treated like people and have a lot of power and control over us. Maybe it's not like in Terminator where we are at literal war with them but these corporations have waged class warfare on us.

This is the most important argument currently under debate. There's a radical difference between free-market economic power, and coercive state power. Do you recognize that difference at all? No matter how much money Wellpoint has, they can't force me to buy their insurance. Only government can do that.

To Restore Democracy: First Abolish Corporate Personhood
There's no "personhood". There's no constitution reason to deny a group of people pooling their money for a cause. There's good reason to prevent unions from taking dues and funneling it into Democrat coffers but liberals are too corrupt to care.
One person one vote. No reason a mega corporation should have so much influence in our politics. Even Republicans occasionally admit they would like campaign finance reform.

I know all your arguments. You've been making them since the founding fathers.

No reason a mega union should either. No difference at all, other than mega corps give money to both sides but the unions only give to the Dems.

When did I say money was speech? You can't read.

Well look, you made the argument that citizens should be able to pool their money together to lobby on the behalf of whatever special interests represent them. This, I have no problem with. What I do have a problem with is that money being pooled to be used to campaign. It is this aspect of money = speech that I see as a huge problem and what gets to my point about how money = speech means that some people have more speech than others, which undermines the central tenet of our democracy.
You just contradicted yourself. Did the left pool 30 million dollars into the last campaign or not? Sure did. Is that legal? Sure is.

A true asshole.
The bullshit is all yours, don't try to pin it on me. Nor can you jerk me around to where you want to go.
That's the problem with you guys. I walked into someone's home and they were watching Fox. I tried to explain to them why Trump will be a horrible president and they didn't listen to a word I said. All they did was start screaming republican talking points (hillary lied, benghazi, obama's a muslim)

Screaming with their hands over their ears. I don't care anymore. I'm successful. Clearly you guys are not. Sitting around waiting for Trump to make things great again and meanwhile he's going to cut your ss and medicare. Fucking idiots. You were idiots during Reagan, Bush and you are still idiots.

Hey Brummelben. Aren't all Republicans hypocrites? Want proof? He's calling you out for your spelling and he just wrote this to me:

You know dam well that "he" is a "she".

Yes the government belongs to the people. And we the people are the boss. We are the referee in the game of business. Now of course they don't let stupid people like you make any decisions. Instead we elect representatives to go to Washington and regulate things like CORPORATIONS.

I know you want corporations to be treated like humans but they never die and don't care if they pollute as long as they are maximizing profits.

Let's talk about this silly debate over whether corporations are "people". We can talk about the technical details of "legal personhood" if you like. We'd probably agree on a lot. The current status quo regarding the corporate charter is deeply flawed. But that's not really what we're talking about, is it?

In point of fact, corporations are organizations - groups of people who share ownership and control of a company. So, when you regulate corporations, you're regulating people. When conservatives and libertarians (and, believe it or not, some liberals) raise concerns over the Constitutionality of laws targeting corporations, we're concerned about the rights of the flesh-and-blood people that these laws impact. Do people forfeit their rights if they own, or work for, a corporation?

Meanwhile we have corporations who are now treated like people and have a lot of power and control over us. Maybe it's not like in Terminator where we are at literal war with them but these corporations have waged class warfare on us.

This is the most important argument currently under debate. There's a radical difference between free-market economic power, and coercive state power. Do you recognize that difference at all? No matter how much money Wellpoint has, they can't force me to buy their insurance. Only government can do that.

To Restore Democracy: First Abolish Corporate Personhood
There's no "personhood". There's no constitution reason to deny a group of people pooling their money for a cause. There's good reason to prevent unions from taking dues and funneling it into Democrat coffers but liberals are too corrupt to care.
One person one vote. No reason a mega corporation should have so much influence in our politics. Even Republicans occasionally admit they would like campaign finance reform.

I know all your arguments. You've been making them since the founding fathers.

No reason a mega union should either. No difference at all, other than mega corps give money to both sides but the unions only give to the Dems.

Same reason Democrats take money from rich people and corporations. If Republicans are doing it they have to. Maybe neither should be allowed to? But we've had this conversation before over 4 years. It's called Campaign finance Reform. I'm not getting into that debate. Fucking groundhog day conversation.

In point of fact, corporations are organizations - groups of people who share ownership and control of a company. So, when you regulate corporations, you're regulating people.

I'll believe corporations are people the day Texas executes one.

I guess it depends on what you mean by "corporations are people". The question is, do people lose their rights if they associate with a corporation?

But are they? Back then, the principles were that blacks couldn't vote, women couldn't vote, really only land-owning white males could vote. So the principles of 1776 are quite different than the principles in 2017. I think you'd agree with that. I think we want to get away from "principles" because they're wholly subjective. There's a lot to argue that the principles of 1776 are different than the principles of 2017. We need to look forward, not backward.

The Constitution was written for the people, rich and poor alike. The fact that you think you can match wits with them is the height of hilarity.

It wasn't written for the people, it was written for some people. The ones who wrote it, wrote it for themselves. Did the Founders in 1776 envision women voting? I don't think so.
What in the constitution prohibited women from voting?

You know dam well that "he" is a "she".
Iceweasle is a she?

You just contradicted yourself. Did the left pool 30 million dollars into the last campaign or not? Sure did. Is that legal? Sure is.

Republicans also pooled $30M together and unlike Democrats, didn't pool that $30M from mostly small donors. But think about what that means; it means that candidates focus on raising money instead of raising votes. The average representative spends close to 80% of their time raising money. And from whom are they doing that raising? Wealthy donors and corporations. So that's why you get legislation that benefits those interests, that's why you get representatives who are so tone deaf to regular people. They spend most of their time around rich people and lobbyists, so their world view is going to be shaped by those encounters.

Men. Specifically land owning white christian men.

Well, they had to amend the Constitution in order to give women the right to vote...19th Amendment. Same for blacks...we had to pass a 14th Amendment to get them the right to vote.

A true asshole.
That's the problem with you guys. I walked into someone's home and they were watching Fox. I tried to explain to them why Trump will be a horrible president and they didn't listen to a word I said. All they did was start screaming republican talking points (hillary lied, benghazi, obama's a muslim)

Screaming with their hands over their ears. I don't care anymore. I'm successful. Clearly you guys are not. Sitting around waiting for Trump to make things great again and meanwhile he's going to cut your ss and medicare. Fucking idiots. You were idiots during Reagan, Bush and you are still idiots.

You go into somebody's home and start telling them what to watch on TV and what their politics should be? Maybe you shoulda kept your effing mouth shut.

Forum List

Back