Fake Trump (Baldwin) goes to jail before Real Trump; Never thought Id type this

The fact that the Fake Trump from SNL is actually going to jail before Real Trump blows my mind. Not saying Fake Trump shouldn’t be bc he shot someone but how can the DOJ still not charge Real Trump with all his crimes
Why won't they charge the real Trump with his crimes?

Here are your options

1. Because there are no crimes

2. Because they are openly enabling his crimes

Which do you prefer?

Last edited:
Why won't they charge the real Trump with his crimes?

Here are your options

1. Because there are no crimes

2. Because they are enabling his crimes

Which do you prefer?

My only guess is #2. They are enabling him, in a way, because they (we, the Democrats) actually WANT him to run in 2024. I personally WANT him to run. It’ll be an easy win. But I also want justice served and he should be indicted. Which will eliminate him from running. So its a double edged sword.

I think the DOJ knows if he runs, he loses, and we get a sane Democrat as POTUS. So they are avoiding charges bc they actually want him to run. Its a frustrating reality but I guess for the greater good

To note, Baldwin hasn't gone to jail. He hasn't even been formally charged yet. While I believe he should be, I don't believe in making things up to start a thread that has already been covered at that.

To note, Baldwin hasn't gone to jail. He hasn't even been formally charged yet. While I believe he should be, I don't believe in making things up to start a thread that has already been covered at that.

Oh. Ive seen on the news this morning that he was charged. Guess they havent gone through the custody/booking formalities yet but that’ll be in the next couple days

The fact that the Fake Trump from SNL is actually going to jail before Real Trump blows my mind. Not saying Fake Trump shouldn’t be bc he shot someone but how can the DOJ still not charge Real Trump with all his crimes

Do you have a link to Baldwin going to jail?

I am not sure why he should go to jail for an accident. Where was the criminal intent?

Was he negligent in hiring inept people and running an unsafe movie set? Um, yeah. (Of course, the person who died was part of running that set.) So there is definitely a CIVIL action here.

But a criminal one? Just don't see it.

My only guess is #2. They are enabling him, in a way, because they (we, the Democrats) actually WANT him to run in 2024. I personally WANT him to run. It’ll be an easy win. But I also want justice served and he should be indicted. Which will eliminate him from running. So its a double edged sword.

I think the DOJ knows if he runs, he loses, and we get a sane Democrat as POTUS. So they are avoiding charges bc they actually want him to run. Its a frustrating reality but I guess for the greater good
So that makes you an accomplice to his crimes, that is, if you are enabling him, just so you can win elections.

Understood

We didn’t get a sane D in 2020. What makes you think it could happen in 2024?

Oh. Ive seen on the news this morning that he was charged. Guess they havent gone through the custody/booking formalities yet but that’ll be in the next couple days

You saw wrong. Charges haven't even been filed yet.

I am not sure why he should go to jail for an accident. Where was the criminal intent?

Was he negligent in hiring inept people and running an unsafe movie set? Um, yeah. (Of course, the person who died was part of running that set.) So there is definitely a CIVIL action here.

But a criminal one? Just don't see it.
When you point a gun at someone and pull the trigger killing them, at the very least it’s involuntary manslaughter.

Last edited:
Did you ever consider that there are no crimes to get Trump on? I mean, democrat media had you guys convinced for 2 years that he was going down for January 6th, and that was after 4 years of them convincing you that he is going to prison for "Russia collussion". There wasnt a single sane person who ever thought that was possible. You think youre getting him on documents? No man, that shit aint going anywhere. It never was. Your media convinces you that Trump is going down, but they are lying to you.

Hate Trump all you want. There is plenty to hate for for people on the left, but be realistic about what he has actually done. Be realistic about how our laws work.

Did you ever consider that there are no crimes to get Trump on? I mean, democrat media had you guys convinced for 2 years that he was going down for January 6th, and that was after 4 years of them convincing you that he is going to prison for "Russia collussion". There wasnt a single sane person who ever thought that was possible. You think youre getting him on documents? No man, that shit aint going anywhere. It never was. Your media convinces you that Trump is going down, but they are lying to you.

Hate Trump all you want. There is plenty to hate for for people on the left, but be realistic about what he has actually done. Be realistic about how our laws work.

He was just convicted (again) for tax fraud. Sadly we do not treat tax fraud for the rich the same way as we treat other crimes.

Heard the prosecutor last night... It is a bit of a stretch...

She stated that she talked to actors and they said they check the guns... Then there was a guy in the industry that stated the Assistant Director responsibility to check the guns and actors wouldn't be expected to have the knowledge about guns...

Both sides agree it was an accident...

I say even if found guilty I say it would be a suspended sentence...

The Trump Campaign did share information with Russia... That has been proven in court...

Trump pardoned people who would have known if he was told this...

Deep State are ensuring the result will favour the Right .
That has been clear for some time .

I think that only proves our system is very relucatant to charge criminal presidents.

Bush didn't go to jail for lying about WMD's
Clinton didn't go to jail for all things Lewinsky
Reagan and Bush Sr. didn't go to jail for Iran Contra.
Nixon didn't go to jail for Watergate, bombing Cambodia, etc.

Trump's criminal behavior, though, goes beyond criminal acts in pursuing policy, though. Which is why he probably will be indicted for his role in January 6th and stolen documents.

Forum List

Back