Fake Trump vs Fake Sanders

Because brexit is a conservative nationalist movement and the genius Jits who I was responding to was acting like Boris wasn’t a far right nationalist in the UK. Thats not demeaning that’s just what it is
What is your beef with almost 90% of the world that loves their country??
I don’t have any beef with people who love their country. I love my country... I hope you love yours
So you’re a nationalist.. Why do you use it as a bad word
i didn’t use it as a bad word. I described Trump and Boris as one because that’s what they are
Lol don’t play word games.. if you have a point of view be proud of it.. so you admit you are a nationalist?
my point of view for this thread is the comedy of the US/UK doppelgängers. I see the troll in you is trying to make this a gotchya game but I’m not following you into your cave

What is your beef with almost 90% of the world that loves their country??
I don’t have any beef with people who love their country. I love my country... I hope you love yours
i didn’t use it as a bad word. I described Trump and Boris as one because that’s what they are
Lol don’t play word games.. if you have a point of view be proud of it.. so you admit you are a nationalist?
my point of view for this thread is the comedy of the US/UK doppelgängers. I see the troll in you is trying to make this a gotchya game but I’m not following you into your cave
It’s your words.. you invoke the words nationalist.. now don’t be a coward back it up

It’s your words.. you invoke the words nationalist.. now don’t be a coward back it up
i already did back it up. Trump and Boris are nationalists. Do you deny that?

Like everyone else is lol not a good way of proving how people are different lol

Like everyone else is lol not a good way of proving how people are different lol
You don’t know the differentiators Jits? Really?
in this case you have Boris who promotes Brexit, a nationalist policy and his opponent who was against Brexit and for globalist policy. I’m the US you have Trump wanting to build a wall and Sanders wanting more of an open border policy. Why do I need to explain this to you. Did you not know that?

in this case you have Boris who promotes Brexit, a nationalist policy and his opponent who was against Brexit and for globalist policy. I’m the US you have Trump wanting to build a wall and Sanders wanting more of an open border policy. Why do I need to explain this to you. Did you not know that?
And you think you are in the middle looking at two crazy groups . Lol interesting

And you think you are in the middle looking at two crazy groups . Lol interesting
Who cares where I think I am?! That’s not relevant to anything

You just Repeal all criticism of your fucking stupid post. Lol Can you at least entertain us are you a nationalist or not

You just Repeal all criticism of your fucking stupid post. Lol Can you at least entertain us are you a nationalist or not
If 0 is a full globalist and 10 is a full nationalist I’d say I’m a 4... are you entertained?!

what do you mean by fake??
or is that just the TDS talking again??
You really don’t get it? Look at the photos
Dude on the right suffered MTA when he was a kid. I did that to a guy in jr high(real high) skewl. Grab the fucker by the head, cram it in the shitter and push the lever.
Multiple
Twirly
Attacks
Ohh that’s what’s it’s from?? I thought his hair was messed up from getting one of those wedgies where they pull his underwear up over his head... thanks for clearing that up

Trump is anything but "fake." He's the real deal. 100% bona fide genuine.

I don't believe that OP isn't suggesting Trump is "fake", he/she is suggesting that Boris Johnson (leader of the UK Conservative Party and current UK Prime Minister) is a "fake" Trump, look at the picture of Johnson (he's the blonde) and keep in mind that his rhetoric and attitudes are very similar to Trumps.

Then look at the picture of Jeremy Corbyn (leader of the UK Labour Party) and realize that his rhetoric and attitudes are very similar to Bernie Sanders.

Get it?
Haha, thank you... Somebody that gets it!! Wow, I didn’t think this was going to need such explanation but thank you for laying it out.

No problem.:)

You know the drill, if you don't put forth unqualified adoration or unqualified spite of Donny one of the two tribes of the hyper-partisan pinheads are going to attack you regardless of the merits of what you actually posted.:dunno:

If 0 is a full globalist and 10 is a full nationalist I’d say I’m a 4... are you entertained?!
It’s either you are or you’re not stop being a chickenshit do you want to claim you’re a libertarian do you wanna claim you’re not a Republican or Democrat at least have the balls to state where you stand

I don't believe that OP isn't suggesting Trump is "fake", he/she is suggesting that Boris Johnson (leader of the UK Conservative Party and current UK Prime Minister) is a "fake" Trump, look at the picture of Johnson (he's the blonde) and keep in mind that his rhetoric and attitudes are very similar to Trumps.

Then look at the picture of Jeremy Corbyn (leader of the UK Labour Party) and realize that his rhetoric and attitudes are very similar to Bernie Sanders.

Get it?
Haha, thank you... Somebody that gets it!! Wow, I didn’t think this was going to need such explanation but thank you for laying it out.

You know the drill, if you don't put forth unqualified adoration or unqualified spite of Donny one of the two tribes of the hyper-partisan pinheads are going to attack you regardless of the merits of what you actually posted.:dunno:
Exactly... Jitss617 and OldTree are making your point very obvious

Get it?

Policy is what has destroyed the city I live in I’m just asking where you stand

Get it?

Asked and answered

Get it?

Asked and answered
Lol no you didn’t.. don’t be scared .. be a man pull your pants up

Asked and answered
Yes I answered... I’m a 4

Asked and answered
A 4 is not a logical Explanation to why you want open borders

Asked and answered
A 4 is not a logical Explanation to why you want open borders
i never said I wanted open borders. Why do you have to make things up like that? Don’t answer... I know the answer... #TrollTactic

Forum List

Back