Zone1 false spirits on the move

OneIsTheWord

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2022
they are here!!!
poltergeist.gif

The spirit of jealousy
Num 5:11-15 And the Lord spoke to Moses, saying,
"Speak to the children of Israel, and say to them: 'If any man's wife goes astray and behaves unfaithfully toward him, and a man lies with her carnally, and it is hidden from the eyes of her husband, and it is concealed that she has defiled herself, and there was no witness against her, nor was she caught-- if
the spirit of jealousy comes upon him and he becomes jealous of his wife, who has defiled herself; or if the spirit of jealousy comes upon him and he becomes jealous of his wife, although she has not defiled herself-- then the man shall bring his wife to the priest. He shall bring the offering required for her, one-tenth of an ephah of barley meal; he shall pour no oil on it and put no frankincense on it, because it is a grain offering of jealousy, an offering for remembering, for bringing iniquity to remembrance.

1 Tim 4:1-5 Now the Spirit expressly says that in latter times some will depart from the faith, giving heed to deceiving spirits and doctrines of demons, speaking lies in hypocrisy, having their conscience seared with a hot iron, forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from foods which God created to be received with thanksgiving by those who believe and know the truth.
For every creature of God is good, and nothing is to be refused if it is received with thanksgiving; for it is sanctified by the word of God and prayer

The spirit of deep sleep
by chanting over their victims
Isaiah 29:7-15 The multitude of all the nations who fight against Ariel, Even all who fight against her and her fortress, And distress her, Shall be as a dream of a night vision.
It shall even be as when a hungry man dreams, And look--he eats, But he awakes, and his soul is still empty; Or as when a thirsty man dreams, And look--he drinks; But he awakes, and indeed he is faint, And his soul still craves: So the multitude of all the nations shall be, Who fight against Mount Zion."
Pause and wonder! Blind yourselves and be blind! They are drunk, but not with wine; They stagger, but not with intoxicating drink.
For the Lord has poured out on you T
he spirit of deep sleep, And has closed your eyes, namely, the prophets; And He has covered your heads, namely, the seers.
The whole vision has become to you like the words of a book that is sealed, which men deliver to one who is literate, saying, "Read this, please." And he says, "I cannot, for it is sealed."
Then the book is delivered to one who is illiterate, saying, "Read this, please." And he says, "I am not literate."
Therefore the Lord said: "Inasmuch as these people draw near with their mouths And honor Me with their lips, But have removed their hearts far from Me, And their fear toward Me is taught by the commandment of men,
Therefore, behold, I will again do a marvelous work Among this people, A marvelous work and a wonder; For the wisdom of their wise men shall perish, And the understanding of their prudent men shall be hidden."
Woe to those who seek deep to hide their counsel far from the Lord, And their works are in the dark; They say, "Who sees us?" and, "Who knows us?"

Spirits of prison
Rev 2:10 (NKJV) Do not fear any of those things which you are about to suffer. Indeed, the devil is about to throw some of you into prison, that you may be tested, and you will have tribulation in ten days. Be faithful until death, and I will give you the crown of life.

1 Peter 3:17-20 For it is better, if it is the will of God, to suffer for doing good than for doing evil.
For Christ also suffered once for sins, the just for the unjust, that He might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh but made alive by the Spirit, by whom also He went and preached to the spirits in prison, who formerly were disobedient, when once the Divine longsuffering waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was being prepared, in which a few, that is, eight souls, were saved through water.

A distressing spirit
1 Sam 16:14-16 But the Spirit of the Lord departed from Saul, and a distressing spirit from the Lord troubled him.
And Saul's servants said to him, "Surely, a distressing spirit from God is troubling you.
Let our master now command your servants, who are before you, to seek out a man who is a skillful player on the harp; and it shall be that he will play it with his hand when the distressing spirit from God is upon you, and you shall be well."

A spirit of divination
Acts 16:14-18 Now a certain woman named Lydia heard us. She was a seller of purple from the city of Thyatira, who worshiped God. The Lord opened her heart to heed the things spoken by Paul.
And when she and her household were baptized, she begged us, saying, "If you have judged me to be faithful to the Lord, come to my house and stay." So she persuaded us.
Now it happened, as we went to prayer, that a certain slave girl possessed with a
spirit of divination met us, who brought her masters much profit by fortune-telling.
This girl followed Paul and us, and cried out, saying, "These men are the servants of the Highest God, who proclaim to us the way of salvation."
And this she did for many days. But Paul, greatly annoyed, turned and said to the spirit, "I command you in the name of Jesus Christ to come out of her." And he came out that very hour.

R (45).gif

familiar spirits
chanting over their victims
Leviticus 19:31

f9b15d57e3760dd7a86fab858ba836d5.gif
A NOTE: there is a spirit of fortune-telling, this spirit is going around in people's homes they are acting in their, own interests beware, for they are called Fortune Hunters, they prey on the gullible and set traps and snares, they victimize the young and the elderly!

A Spirit of mediums or of wizards, who whisper! and mutter,"
imagesCA272I5F.jpg

Satan and his demon use Whisper as a type of frequency
1 Cor 10:15 I speak as to wise men; judge for yourselves what I say.

Isaiah 8:18-22 Here am I and the children whom the Lord has given me! We are for signs and wonders in Israel From the Lord of hosts, Who dwells in Mount Zion.
And when they say to you, "Seek those who are mediums and wizards, who whisper and mutter," should not people seek their God? Should they seek the dead on behalf of the living?
To the law and to the testimony! If they do not speak according to this word, it is because there is no light in them.
They will pass through it hard-pressed and hungry; and it shall happen when they are hungry, that they will be enraged and curse their king and their God, and look upward.

Then they will look to the earth, and see trouble and darkness, gloom of anguish; and they will be driven into darkness.

Deut 18:9-14 When you come into the land which the Lord your God is giving you, you shall not learn to follow the abominations of those nations.
There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer,
or one who conjures spells, or a medium spirit, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead.
For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord, and because of these abominations, the Lord your God drives them out from before you.
You shall be blameless before the Lord your God.
For these nations which you will dispossess listened to soothsayers and diviners; but as for you, the Lord your God has not appointed such for you.

1 Cor 10:17-21 For we, though many, are one bread and one body; for we all partake of that one bread.
Observe Israel after the flesh: Are not those who eat of the sacrifices partakers of the altar?
What am I saying then? That an idol is anything, or what is offered to idols is anything?
Rather, that the things which the Gentiles sacrifice they sacrifice to demons and not to God, and I do not want you to have fellowship with demons.
You cannot drink the cup of the Lord and the cup of demons; you cannot partake of the Lord's table and the table of demons.

Lev 17:7 They shall no more offer their sacrifices to demons, after whom they have played the harlot. This shall be a statute forever for them throughout their generations." '

1 Cor 10:20 But I say, that the things which
the Gentiles sacrifice, they sacrifice to devils, and not to God: and I would not that ye should have fellowship with devils.

The spirit of ill will
Judges 9:23-24 God sent a spirit of ill will between Abimelech and the men of Shechem; and the men of Shechem dealt treacherously with Abimelech, that the crime done to the seventy sons of Jerubbaal might be settled and their blood be laid on Abimelech their brother, who killed them, and on the men of Shechem, who aided him in the killing of his brothers.

The spirit of Conquer an Ant- Christ
Rev 6:1-2 Now I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals; and I heard one of the four living creatures saying with a voice like thunder, "Come and see."
And I looked, and behold, a white horse. He who sat on it had a bow; and a crown was given to him, and he went out conquering and to conquer.

The spirit of independence encourages.
Hab 2:12-14 Woe to him who builds a town with bloodshed, Who establishes a city by iniquity!
Behold, is it not of the Lord of hosts That the peoples labor to feed the fire, And nations weary themselves in vain?

For the earth will be filled With the knowledge of the glory of the Lord, As the waters cover the sea.

Familiar spirits
200w (7).gif

Lev 19:31 'Give no regard to mediums and familiar spirits; do not seek after them, to be defiled by them: I am the Lord your God.

1 John 4:2-6 By this we know the Spirit of God:
Every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is of God, and every spirit that does not confess that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is not of God. And this is the spirit of the Antichrist, which you have heard was coming, and is now already in the world.
You are of God, little children, and have overcome them because He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world.
They are of the world. Therefore they speak as of the world, and the world hears them.
We are of God. He who knows God hears us; he who is not of God does not hear us. By this, we know the spirit of truth and the spirit of error.

2 Corinthians 11:13-15 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into apostles of Christ.
And no wonder! For Satan him-self transforms himself into an angel of light.
Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness, whose end will be according to their works.

1 John 4:6 We are of God. He who knows God hears us; he who is not of God does not hear us. By this we know the spirit of truth and the spirit of error.

1 John 4:1 Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits, whether they are of God; because many false prophets have gone out into the world.

John 14:12-17 "Most assuredly, I say to you, he who believes in Me, the works that I do he will do also; and greater works than these he will do, because I go to My Father.
And whatever you ask in My name, that I will do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.
If you ask anything in My name, I will do it.
"If you love Me, keep My commandments.
And I will pray the Father, and He will give you another Helper, that He may abide with you forever-- the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive because it neither sees Him nor knows Him; but you know Him, for He dwells with you and will be in you.

John 14:26 But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.

Romans 8:25-27 But if we hope for what we do not see, we eagerly wait for it with perseverance.
Likewise, the Spirit also helps in our weaknesses. For we do not know what we should pray for as we ought, but the Spirit Himself makes intercession for us with groaning which cannot be uttered.
Now He who searches the hearts knows what the mind of the Spirit is because He makes intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

The Spirit of Infirmity
Luke 8:11-13 (NKJV) "Now the parable is this: The seed is the word of God.
Those by the wayside are the ones who hear; then the devil comes and takes away the word out of their hearts, lest they should believe and be saved.

But the ones on the rock are those who, when they hear, receive the word with joy; and these have no root, who believe for a while and in time of temptation fall away.

The spirits of the prophets, more than one
1 Cor 14:26-33 How is it then, brethren? Whenever you come together, each of you has a psalm, has a teaching, has a tongue, has a revelation, has an interpretation. Let all things be done for edification.
If anyone speaks in a tongue, let there be two or at the most three, each in turn, and let one interpret.
But if there is no interpreter, let him keep silent in church, and let him speak to himself and to God.
Let two or three prophets speak, and let the others judge.
But if anything is revealed to another who sits by, let the first keep silent.
For you can all prophesy one by one, that all may learn and all may be encouraged?
And
the spirits of the prophets are subject to the prophets.
For God is not the author of confusion but of peace, as in all the churches of the saints.

John 2:22 Therefore, when He had risen from the dead, His disciples remembered that He had said this to them, and they believed the Scripture and the word which Jesus had said.

Note: 1 Kings 22:21-25 Then
a spirit came forward and stood before the Lord, and said, 'I will persuade him.'
The Lord said to him, 'In what way?' So he said, 'I will go out and be
a lying spirit in the mouth of all his prophets.' And the Lord said, 'You shall persuade him, and also prevail. Go out and do so.'
Therefore look!
The Lord has put a lying spirit in the mouth of all these prophets of yours, and the Lord has declared disaster against you."
Now Zedekiah the son of Chenaanah went near and struck Micaiah on the cheek, and said, "Which way did the spirit from the Lord go from me to speak to you?"
And Micaiah said, "Indeed, you shall see on that day when you go into an inner chamber to hide!"

the lowest of men
Come-to-Throne-960x250-1-450x450.png
Dan 4:16-17 Let his heart be changed from that of a man, Let him be given the heart of a beast, And let seven times pass over him.
'This decision is by the decree of the watchers, And the sentence by the word of the holy ones, In order that the living may know That the Highest rules in the kingdom of men, Gives it to whomever He will, And sets over it the lowest of men.'

Last edited:
Dude, that person is an actor--like not real,ya know?
Sorta like all that shyte you whisper to yourself in the middle of the night...not real~
that is what you think, tonight when you go to sleep and when you wake up in the morning you will prove me right
81088.gif

this is called sleep paralysis

Last edited:

Forum List

Back