Family fears local father 'will die' if deported

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Yeah sure - let him stay here and cost the american taxpayer millions of dollars every year in medical bills.!!! Sick illegals should be the deported immediately.

april 9 2018 GWINNETT COUNTY, Ga. - A Metro Atlanta family says their loved one is in Immigration detention and will be deported this week.

They say that's almost a certain death sentence for the 48-year-old, who suffers from severe heart problems.

Records show Miguel Angel Fuentes-Villatoro was charged with driving without a license in 2015. He'd previously been caught trying to come over the border without papers.

"I'm feeling sad. This is nobody listens to you when you have a problem," Fuentes-Villatoro said while sitting in custody recently at the Stewart Detention Center in Lumpkin, Georgia.

He expects to be put on a plane and sent back to El Salvador on Thursday.

"Back there, he won't get any treatment, so pretty much they are leading him to death," said his daughter Jessica.

The family has gone on a social media and letter-writing campaign, trying to convince immigration officials to let their father live out what years he has left here, receiving treatment from American doctors.

Probably was getting free ER treatment that i paid for..
Even if he didnt, deport him. Cut of all incentive.

Oh for pete's sake. They're only human beings.

Besides, the right doesn't even care about Americans. Neither does the "president".

• Banned
So, why did he not apply for citizenship?

He's been here 20 years but probably still can't speak english. What does he care anyway? Like all illegal invaders he hates america and hates white people.

This is the same old story. Come here illegally. Get caught for some crime. Get deported. Slip the system and never show up. Then when they get caught again, it's "You can't deport me, I've been here 25 years!"

Deport him. He's had years after he was already ordered deported. He should have gone then.

If saving him can't be done where he is from, in my opinion, whatever is needed to keep him alive should be done here and then sending him back can finally happen. To me if a person can be saved, they should be saved. To me, no one should be punished in such a way because of where they are from not having what is needed to keep them around.

God bless you and the man and his family always!!!

Holly

To paraphrase Dickens, "If he's going to die he might as well do it and decrease the surplus population." After 8 years of violence and hate-spewing against whites, minorities are too dumb/arrogant to understand how much so many white people now hate, loathe, abhor and detest these protohumanoids with every last quantum of our Caucasian souls.

Yeah sure - let him stay here and cost the american taxpayer millions of dollars every year in medical bills.!!! Sick illegals should be the deported immediately.

april 9 2018 GWINNETT COUNTY, Ga. - A Metro Atlanta family says their loved one is in Immigration detention and will be deported this week.

They say that's almost a certain death sentence for the 48-year-old, who suffers from severe heart problems.

Records show Miguel Angel Fuentes-Villatoro was charged with driving without a license in 2015. He'd previously been caught trying to come over the border without papers.

"I'm feeling sad. This is nobody listens to you when you have a problem," Fuentes-Villatoro said while sitting in custody recently at the Stewart Detention Center in Lumpkin, Georgia.

He expects to be put on a plane and sent back to El Salvador on Thursday.

"Back there, he won't get any treatment, so pretty much they are leading him to death," said his daughter Jessica.

The family has gone on a social media and letter-writing campaign, trying to convince immigration officials to let their father live out what years he has left here, receiving treatment from American doctors.

That's a shame......be sure to write when you get back to El Salvador.

If saving him can't be done where he is from, in my opinion, whatever is needed to keep him alive should be done here and then sending him back can finally happen.

Hey stupid. He's from el salvador and of course they can save him. They just don't want to spend the money and have told him to stay here and leech off the hated gringos.

To paraphrase Dickens, "If he's going to die he might as well do it and decrease the surplus population." After 8 years of violence and hate-spewing against whites, minorities are too dumb/arrogant to understand how much so many white people now hate, loathe, abhor and detest these protohumanoids with every last quantum of our Caucasian souls.

That's what i say too. We let these hideous creatures invade our country and steal jobs and welfare money from the citizens and then to top it off they hate us and rant about how terrrible americans are!!

If saving him can't be done where he is from, in my opinion, whatever is needed to keep him alive should be done here and then sending him back can finally happen.

Hey stupid. He's from el salvador and of course they can save him. They just don't want to spend the money and have told him to stay here and leech off the hated gringos.
Forgive me for being a person who puts the well being of others before money. Why should that man's kids lose their dad because someone doesn't want to spend the money that is needed in order to save him? As if enough kids in this world have not suffered enough.

God bless you and his kids always!!!

Holly

Forgive me for being a person who puts the well being of others before money. Why should that man's kids lose their dad because someone doesn't want to spend the money that is needed in order to save him?

Why should my tax dollars be spent on free health care for someone who's not even allowed in america?? That's the question. If he's gonna stay here. his home country should reimburse america for his expenses. THINK

^^^ I get what you are saying, but I for one am not the kind of person who is going to stand there and watch another person fall because of who's plate the financial responsibility will or will not be dumped on.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

^^^ I get what you are saying, but I for one am not the kind of person who is going to stand there and watch another person fall because of who's plate the financial responsibility will or will not be dumped on.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Medical care is much cheaper in El Salvador.
Maybe you could offer to help his kids take care of him, back home?

If saving him can't be done where he is from, in my opinion, whatever is needed to keep him alive should be done here and then sending him back can finally happen. To me if a person can be saved, they should be saved. To me, no one should be punished in such a way because of where they are from not having what is needed to keep them around.

God bless you and the man and his family always!!!

Holly

Look at what "christian" Americans did to CHILDREN refugees who were running from drug cartels and sex trafficking.

Look at what "christian" Americans did to other Americans in Puerto Rico.

We refuse to pay teachers to educate our kids but we want teachers to carry guns in our classrooms.

Want to take food stamps away from our veterans, active military, elderly, handicapped, single mothers and others.

Same "christians" want to force women to reproduce but then punish them for choosing to raise a child alone.

Our "president's" almost weekly vacations cost us in excess of $3MILLION.
One year of Meals on Wheels costs $3MILLION.
We all know which on the right believes should be stopped.

We've got money for corporate welfare but not our needy.

We would always prefer to kill over helping.

It goes on and on but bottom line is christians love hurting others. They just do.

Forum List

Back